Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Louislkw

Louislkw Regular Member

Enginneer in Oil and Gas
    You can try BBE shop.

I don't think you can just get the racket without other stuffs. Its come with the package. ;)

Do Not call me Brother pls. We do not have the same blood relationship. Just call me louis will do. :)

Are you planning to send me a BIG gift for the Brand NEW YEAR in few days time? :D I would be greatly to accept. :p

2. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    No problem louis: u come hang flower joint 188, i treat u drink beer.. can !:D

3. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    if you want to quote me, please quote me properly.

1. i said you will be the target of my smashes on the badminton court. that's entirely different from your version of 'He say want to smash me up'. if you're really as good on the court as you think you are, you shouldnt be worried about that anyway. since your defense and jump smashes are at least 9.2/10 (or slightly better due to the application of white paint).

2. its quite obvious that you are the butt of the joke to alot of ppl in here, and not just me. so are you going to lodge complaints to the admin/moderators about all of them as well?

3. like what everyone else have repeatedly advised you, you should be humble and think twice (thrice or more, if necessary) before you click 'Submit Reply'. one very good recent example:Click here

4. last but not least, please stop calling others 'Brother'. its plain terrifying coming from you.

cheers! :D

ps: my apologies to the Mods for my rant!

4. Louislkw

Louislkw Regular Member

Enginneer in Oil and Gas
    Thanks for your offer.

Flower joint and beer not really interest me. :D

We can alway play snooker or lucky ball and you contribute some into my empty wallet. :p

5. Cheer

Cheer Regular Member

Sorry MOD for continuing topic irrelevant to this thread, but just tot its polite to reply when someone addresses the message to you.

Like I've said, not everyone you call "Bro" recognize you as brother.
    Besides, - I'm sister. But please don't even try to be my Jie Mei.

This forum is read by men, women, chinese, indian, malays , etc, etc. Agree with Psychophant, Please be more sensitive and responsible for your post - I believe you are not trying create war with people at Forum and at game.

6. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

The N90 2 has a bit too much gold in its design to make it look truly spectacular. i think darker colors could have worked nicer.

side note: does Li ning use yonex grips. the N90 in the photo seems to have one...

7. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    it could just be the grip that the person taking the photo applied, the photo doesn't look like a photo taken by Li Ning for their ads

8. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    on the contrary, i feel that the sparkling gold suits this racket well for the following reasons:
    1. at this price, it better be made of 999 gold!!!
    2. this racket's a piece of art, meant to be a shelf-queen or framed on the wall.
    3. it will be hard-pressed to find an owner who will be using it regularly. imagine the cost to fix a paint chip.

as for the Yonex grip in the pictures, its probably a Yonex marketing gimmick, attempting to hitch a free-ride from Li Ning. :D

9. takumifujiwara

takumifujiwara Regular Member

Full-time uni student
    Yea I doubt anyone would use the racket, even IF it is being sold at a "cheaper" price. Looks to me more like a collectors item and as the poster above me says " meant to be a shelf-queen or framed on the wall". But damn....I thought the racket was made out of real gold for a second =O.

Haha I bet it would be a great weapon to use in a game of badminton =P. With all the sparkling from the paint, use it to blind your opponent and then GG. Game over =D.

Has anyone actually bought the racket and tried using it? Any differences from its older brother?(N90)

10. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
  11. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

Initial reports say it is lighter than its predecessor, but just as stiff. if i read correctly. i think they are shifting it toward all around, not just for singles.

12. Babyface

Babyface Regular Member

Student
    Question.
    Regarding the personal log in number on the covers of the rackets. Is this the only way to ensure that it is genuine? is there a limit to the number of times it can be used to ensure that no one can just reprint it on a clone cover?

I have gone through this topic and it is most helpful.
    I have just purchased an n90, and before it arrives, i was just wondering what i would need to check.
    So far:

-The picture comparisons earlier in this thread.
    -The Racket packaging
    -72 grommets

ANy other help would be most appreciated

13. AurorAX

AurorAX Regular Member

Biotech Sales / Marketing
    Yes, you are right, there are fakes out there with reprinted legit serial codes. The only way to check for those is via chinese forums where they can spot the repeated numbers of such codes.

However, buying from overseas from reputable shops like mybadmintonstore and e78, sohubuy should not be a problem, rest assured :p

14. takumifujiwara

takumifujiwara Regular Member

Full-time uni student
    Sounds great. My current experience with my N90 isnt a really good one for some reason. It just doesnt feel right with every single shot that I make. For some reason I cant get that "sweet-spot" feeling even thought Im hitting the centre-topish place. And it also lacks the power and "bang" voice.

Could this be because I strung the string at a low tension? Because I strung the racket at a low tension.

Even my N77 feels way better, but yet again it was strung at a higher tension.........

15. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

exactly. everything needs to be equal.

16. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    what does the N77 feel like?
    Most of the other rackets have been reviewed, but i don't think anyone has reviewed the N77

17. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    I think the Li Ning N series racquets use extraordinarily stiff carbon graphite, certainly very much stiffer than the best from Yonex. This is different from shaft stiffness. If you have good hitting technique with wrist speed to match, all the N series pack have extraordinary power and punch. If your hitting technique is not up to mark they seem too hard and stiff or even heavy.

18. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    i don't know about that, my N50 is much more forgiving than my Ti-10, more powerful too, and my skills are mediocre

19. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Hi Li ning badminton fans here: N90 (2) Limited edition price at S$828, is now available at 10 & 10 Bras Basah complex!:)

20. birdieman

birdieman Regular Member

S$828 is $600 US Dollars :eek:

Who's going to buy N90 II and actually play with it? I can buy three N90 for that price. :D