Exclusive: Yonex Voltric Z-Force review by f1rst

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by f1rst, Feb 11, 2012.

1. f1rst

f1rst Regular Member

Coming soon...

2. decoy

decoy Regular Member

You don't have to take it so hard that ants didn't put his review out immediately

3. King's

King's Regular Member

I get Ants will still get his review out there first.;)

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

But he sure makes a good point there is no reason to open a thread, only to post the review a month later like the last couple of times already ;). Why not write the damn review first and start a thread and open with it like a normal person :p ...

5. clawhammers

clawhammers Regular Member

hahahaha

I felt certain disturbance in the Force already.

:D

6. visor

visor Regular Member

Ants most probably has the review written up already. It's just that he is bound by Yonex non disclosure agreements to release it only after a certain date. Which looks like it'll be Feb 22 ZF release date according to Yonex USA website.

7. decoy

decoy Regular Member

Is that the actual release date or is that the date when they say that the z force is actually going to be a thing?

8. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Possibly has already written but not so in the Z-Slash case iirc or making up false excuses to cover up the non disclosure/ and I didn't expect anything less than that being the case :D. Even less reason to open a topic three weeks in advance ;) ...

Probably the 2nd, the webpage going live ... "Official" release is All England, could be available first thing March in Japan though

9. clawhammers

clawhammers Regular Member

I agree.

Yonex (or perhaps Sunrise) would always ensure any third party to comply with Yonex's marketing plan and strategy, and thus there would be no disruption to Yonex's release dates.

:D

If we look back to the past, Voltric 80 was officially announced on 21st February 2011.
    Maybe VT-ZF would also be announced during the similar dates (21-22-23 February)

IMO

10. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I would have thought a non-disclosure agreement would prohibit mention of the product beforehand (which we know is not the case).

And Ants being bound by a non-disclosure agreement assumes that he has got hold of a racquet....has that been confirmed?

11. f1rst

f1rst Regular Member

The f1rst review of the racket is here.... I can exclusively reveal that this racket comes with an interchangeable grip. It also has the option of interchangeable strings. Grips and strings from any manufacturer can be fitted to this racket. This sort of move is unheard of in the badminton world and is sure to send shockwaves through the badminton community.

12. ictus

ictus Regular Member

I have no problem with your thread until you posted your so-called review. A total waste of server space. At least ants' thread offers a *FREE* racquet to one lucky forum member and a *real* review.

Thread should be locked.

13. f1rst

f1rst Regular Member

As ants says... If you don't like, don't look. Which ants thread are you talking about though? He's got so many about the same thing, I struggle to keep up to date.

14. ictus

ictus Regular Member

I don't read every single one of ants threads, but I think you're putting words in ant's mouth. I wouldn't think he would say something like that. If I'm thinking about the same thread as you are, Zaviour (sorry Zaviour) is the one that made the above comment. If this is true, I think someone owe someone an apology. Also, if you take the time to read the postings carefully, you wouldn't have to struggle to figure out that most members don't usually post multiple threads on the same subject.

15. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

Wow! Amazing! Please tell us more! Does it take interchangeable user as well? LOL~

Personally I enjoyed this thread very much, thank you for your review, mr. f1rst.

16. observer

observer Regular Member

yeah F1rst, support you~~~ I dont see any problem, everyone can do review.
    all these kind forums is what we call a sharing :)
    just be patient everyone, becaue many people out there still reviewing this racket whoevercomes first doesn't matter i believe all these are based on own personal experience which at least they put the EFFORT which complainers don't =.=" .
    We should have thanks those reviewer for doing this. :)

17. f1rst

f1rst Regular Member

He says exactly that in the first line of his "exclusive" review. I await your apology!!!

18. ictus

ictus Regular Member

Here is what I see.

"Exclusive review..." originally posting by ants on 1-30-2012
    "I like to tease but you can choose to Ignore this Thread. I meant well
    But if you like to be teased, Stay Tuned... A review is coming up."

You waited 11 days and don't see ants review and being fustrated, created your own "exclusive" thread to mock ants. Which is fine by me.

Then you came up with your "theory" on ants' ulterior motive on 2-25-2012 and got shot down by other members, but took it especially hard with Zaviour's reply on the same day.

Zaviour replied to your "theory" on 2-25-2012
    "He has provide so many contribution to the BC community. So please give credit to him and bear in mind if you don't like it you don't have to open and read this thread.."

Then you decided to post your so-called review after you read Zaviour's reply because you felt rejected that no one is willing to support you so you wanted to prove a point, that you're childish. Which you successfully did. Forget your so-called review, your single biggest mistake is posting a review when you don't even have the racquet.

As for your Interpretation of the meaning in ants' first post. I believe you're trying to back track, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt that your english comprehension is insufficient in understanding the context of ants' humour(cause he already said he is teasing, and the review is coming, but more importantly, its for the contest). My logic is based on the posts made and their dates which indicates to me that Zaviour's post drove you over the edge. And thanks for making me read the first post, cause all I have been checking is that no one has manage to post the review in the back.

Am I upset at ants for all this hassle? Not yet, I chose to waste my time for a free racquet, that is until I find out someone else got to the prize first, then I have only myself to blame for being too slow. I will also be upset that ants didn't offer more racquets to give out.

19. f1rst

f1rst Regular Member

Not back tracking from anything. I stand by my first assessment that he should be banned for creating multiple threads about the same thing. The phrase "you can choose to ignore this thread" translates to "if you don't like, don't look." Maybe you should consider your own understanding of the English language if you can't comprehend the similar meaning of both these statements.

Also, at no stage have I felt "rejected" by anyone or anything. If you get an anxious feeling you can be shunned by a cyber community you shouldn't worry about winning the racket. They won't let you play with it in the loony bin anyway.

Anyway, I've already wasted enough of my time explaining why creating multiple threads (without containing the information they say they will) is spamming and should result in a ban. You just can't reason with stupid.

Good luck in the competition. I hope you win!!!

20. f1rst

f1rst Regular Member

Ictus, just had a quick look at your profile. You claim to already have the yonex voltric z force. Eh, it's not out yet and ants is the only non professional player to have ever have held the racket or used it. Also, you claim not to know the difference between plastic and feather shuttles. How can you expect to be taken seriously? You're starting to look rather foolish.When the men in white coats come for you, just go with them. They'll take you to a happy place.