LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Harry84

Harry84 Regular Member

Hi david, can l join 06 Nov session?

2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Sorry to miss out your name. I will add you in shortly. :)

3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear friends, during 11-1pm, players are not allowed to play re-match immediately, as other players are waiting to play games. If you want to play re-match, pls play at a later time when most players are tired. Usually all our players can play more than enough games, so be patient. Pls don't stay on the court or immediately go to other court to play after your game. Please be considerate.

Unity Sec Sch, 30th Oct, 11-2pm, C1-4; 2-3pm, C2&3 (14 hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bao Gang
    4. Bo Yi
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Jef
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. KT
    17. Leo
    18. Matthew
    19. Mikec
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Ronald
    25. Tatt
    26. Tan Ri Jian
    27. Wei
    28. Wei Meng
    29. Yu
    Waiting List:

2. Unity Sec Sch, 6th Oct, 11-2pm, C1,2,3,4; (12 hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Wan Ying
    3. Michelle (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bao Gang
    4. Bo Yi
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Harry
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hong Hui
    12. Hwa
    13. Ghee Shi
    14. Jef
    15. Jeremy
    16. Jian Dee
    17. Kar Seng
    18. KT
    19. Leo
    20. Matthew
    21. Mikec
    22. Nie Yu
    23. Ong
    24. Patrick
    25. Raymond
    26. Syafiq
    27. Tatt
    28. Tan Ri Jian
    29. Wei
    Waiting List:
    1. Wei Meng (TBC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All players should behave well and be friendly to your partners to always maintain happy and cheerful games environment, like most of our players have been doing. Those who like to show attitude to your partners will not be included! Luckily that we almost don't have such players now. Keep it up and cheers! :)

A. Fee is $8 per head. Discount is given to advanced lady players and students. For new players(strictly only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only. Without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend.
    To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at CCK Sports Hall to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice (once for normal players) without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.
    For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $8, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue to play after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future games.

H. Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play by tough games and training.However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Please be considerate! Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear friends, during 11-1pm, players are not allowed to play re-match immediately, as other players are waiting to play games. If you want to play re-match, pls play at a later time when most players are tired. Usually all our players can play more than enough games, so be patient. Pls don't stay on the court or immediately go to other court to play after your game. Please be considerate. 1. Unity Sec Sch, 6th Nov, 11-2pm, C1,2,3,4; (12 hours)Lady players:1. Xin Yi2. Wan Ying3. Michelle (TBC)4. Hui xian1. David (96809996)2. Ah Wei3. Bo Yi4. Char Ling5. Chee Keong6. Francis7. Harry8. Han Wei9. Henry10. Hong Hui11. Hwa12. Ghee Shi13. Jef14. Kar Seng15. KT16. Matthew17. Mikec18. Nie Yu19. Ong20. Patrick21. Raymond22. Syafiq23. Tatt24. Tan Ri Jian25. Wei26. 27. 28. Waiting List:1. 2. 3. 2. Unity Sec Sch, 13th Nov, 11-2pm, C1,2,3,4; (12 hours)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------All players should behave well and be friendly to your partners to always maintain happy and cheerful games environment, like most of our players have been doing. Those who like to show attitude to your partners will not be included! Luckily that we almost don't have such players now. Keep it up and cheers! :)A. Fee is $8 per head. Discount is given to advanced lady players and students. For new players(strictly only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance. B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only. Without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at CCK Sports Hall to get tested first.C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice (once for normal players) without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement. For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $8, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue to play after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future games. H. Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play by tough games and training.However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.Please be considerate! Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

#844 tank2008, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Today arrived at Guang Zhou for one week business trip. Inconvenient to use Internet. Too bad that I don't have phone roaming. So please Leave MSG here if there is any. If you want to join this session, pls add your name by yoursel. Many thanks. :)Btw, anybody can help edit the above post. If can help post in Facebook LIEGL group with the game time and name list, it'll be great! Many thanks.

6. Harry84

Harry84 Regular Member

Dear friends, during 11-1pm, players are not allowed to play re-match immediately, as other players are waiting to play games. If you want to play re-match, pls play at a later time when most players are tired. Usually all our players can play more than enough games, so be patient. Pls don't stay on the court or immediately go to other court to play after your game. Please be considerate.

1. Unity Sec Sch, 6th Nov, 11-2pm, C1,2,3,4; (12 hours)

Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Wan Ying
    3. Michelle (TBC)
    4. Hui xian

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bo Yi
    4. Char Ling
    5. Chee Keong
    6. Francis
    7. Harry
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hong Hui
    11. Hwa
    12. Ghee Shi
    13. Jef
    14. Kar Seng
    15. KT
    16. Matthew
    17. Mikec
    18. Nie Yu
    19. Ong
    20. Patrick
    21. Raymond
    22. Syafiq
    23. Tatt
    24. Tan Ri Jian
    25. Wei

Waiting List:

2. Unity Sec Sch, 13th Nov, 11-2pm, C1,2,3,4; (12 hours)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All players should behave well and be friendly to your partners to always maintain happy and cheerful games environment, like most of our players have been doing. Those who like to show attitude to your partners will not be included! Luckily that we almost don't have such players now. Keep it up and cheers! :)

A. Fee is $8 per head. Discount is given to advanced lady players and students. For new players(strictly only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only. Without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at CCK Sports Hall to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice (once for normal players) without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement. For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $8, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue to play after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future games.

H. Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play by tough games and training.However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

7. Superstar

Superstar Regular Member

I can join this Sunday,

Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Wan Ying
    3. Michelle (TBC)
    4. Hui xian

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bo Yi
    4. Char Ling
    5. Chee Keong
    6. Francis
    7. Harry
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hong Hui
    11. Hwa
    12. Ghee Shi
    13. Jef
    14. Kar Seng
    15. KT
    16. Matthew
    17. Mikec
    18. Nie Yu
    19. Ong
    20. Patrick
    21. Raymond
    22. Syafiq
    23. Tatt
    24. Tan Ri Jian
    25. Wei
    26. Mark

Waiting List:

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only. Without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at CCK Sports Hall to get tested first.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement. For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $8, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Too bad that I lost my Nokia phone and the HTC phone doesn't recognize the sim card. Thus I am not contactable via mobile for the past one week and now. I will likely get my new phone on Monday. ;)

#848 tank2008, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  9. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Strictly no courts after 2pm tomorrow. I guess the whole hall was booked for basketball again after 2pm.

10. Superstar

Superstar Regular Member

Hi David and all, I am not able play as my son and wife are sick. My apology.

11. xplas40

xplas40 New Member

Can i join

Hallo David,

Seems slot still available, can i join the sunday game at 11-2pm.

Thanks,

Cheers
    Xplas40

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    No problem. Take good care of them. :)

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Need players today, as I only got to know quite a few players dropped out.

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Michelle (TBC)
    3. Hui xian

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Clifford
    4. Char Ling
    5. Chee Keong
    6. Francis
    7. Harry
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Wei
    11. Hwa
    12. Ghee Shi
    13. Jef
    14. Kar Seng
    15. KT
    16. Matthew
    17. Mikec
    18. Nie Yu
    19. Ong
    20. Patrick
    21. Raymond
    22. Syafiq
    23. Tatt
    24. Tan Ri Jian
    25. Jian Hui

Waiting List:

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Sorry friend, I didn't read your msg earlier. Our Thur and Sun sessions only take in new players who are advanced level, this is to avoid inconvenience caused during the game play. But if you have confidence of your level, pls PM me for a short description of your past experience. We usually invite new players to join us on Tue for a try first. Hope your understanding. :)

15. xplas40

xplas40 New Member

Hello David,

Thanks for the reply, Its all right, Understood your situation and sorry trouble you with last minute msg. For tuesday game, will inform you again in advanced.

Cheers
    Xplas40

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer

1. Unity Sec Sch, 13th Nov, 11-1pm, C1,2,3,4; 1-2pm, C2,3,4; (11 hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Hui xian

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bao Gang
    4. Bo Yi
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Han Wei
    8. Henry
    9. Hwa
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. Jef
    12. Kar Seng
    13. Ken
    14. KT
    15. Matthew
    16. Mikec
    17. Nie Yu
    18. Ong
    19. Patrick
    20. Raymond
    21. Syafiq
    22. Tatt
    23. Tan Ri Jian
    24. Wei
    Waiting List:
    1. Xin Yi (TBC-injury on knee)
    2. Jing Xi (TBC-injury on ankle)
    3. Andy Lai (TBC-work in oversea)

2. Unity Sec Sch, 20th Nov, 11-2pm, C1,2,3,4; (12 hours)

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Hui xian

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bao Gang
    4. Bo Yi
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Han Wei
    8. Henry
    9. Hwa
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. Jef
    12. Kar Seng
    13. Ken
    14. KT
    15. Matthew
    16. Mikec
    17. Nie Yu
    18. Ong
    19. Patrick
    20. Raymond
    21. Syafiq
    22. Tatt
    23. Tan Ri Jian
    24. Wei
    Waiting List:

18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Michelle
    2. Hui xian

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bao Gang
    4. Bo Yi
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee keong
    7. Csiang
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Ghee Shi
    13. Jef
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. KT
    17. Matthew
    18. Mikec
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Syafiq
    24. Tatt
    25. Tan Ri Jian
    26. Wei
    27. Csiang
    Waiting List:

19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Michelle
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bao Gang
    4. Bo Yi
    5. Chee keong
    6. Csiang
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Jef
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. KT
    17. Matthew
    18. Mikec
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Syafiq
    24. Tatt
    25. Tan Ri Jian
    26. Wei
    Waiting List:
    1. Andy Lai (TBC-work in oversea)

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Thanks a lot for the understanding. Btw, if you have many years of game experience or ever represented school before, then will be likely good to join us. :)