Taufik Hidayat's apology for the 2009 Super Series Masters Finals failure

Discussion in 'Super Series Masters Final 2009' started by chris-ccc, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

He did say he just wasn't able to play his game. I guess that's reason enough for most people (of course it could be more than that, but how are we ever to know).

Of course he is (past his use by date). As for being unable to win anything... well that's not really a certainty. Not worth arguing over though. But he's still better than most players. So there's no reason to quit. If he enjoys the game, go for it :S.

And yes, provocative is the word.

#81 phaarix, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  2. majyun

majyun Regular Member

Well, this doesn't sound very good. Dear me, I won't be surprised if you already got yourself into many TH's fans ban list.

I can only suggest that you could have been a little bit more tactful when it comes to TH. Whether you take it or not, it's entirely up to you.

3. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Why are always the same BCers coming into Taufik's thread to provoke his fans?

I have started a few threads on Taufik Hidayat. Without fail, we find a few BCers coming in to discourage him, and even telling him to retire. :confused::confused::confused: It's always the same BCers.

I like Taufik's style of play. Whenever he plays, I am happy to watch. It doesn't matter if he wins or loses.

My question is "Why are always the same BCers coming into Taufik's thread to provoke his fans?"

4. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    i did say that i am bothered in the previous page. :(

alright, seems that Taufik making his statement to the fans and we are keep fighting each. nothing much to be discussed any further.

thread closed.
    thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.