is the nanospeed 9000s good

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by InAHurry, Dec 25, 2008.

1. HunglikeAbull

HunglikeAbull Regular Member

I have a couple of NS9000's and would get another if my 3U breaks. If budget allows, get one.

2. matt30mb

matt30mb Regular Member

Hi,

thanks for yr answer - what is yr tension of at900p ? A friend of mine just can't wait to try it...

Thanks M

3. InAHurry

InAHurry Regular Member

mine's at 23lbs with bg85 awesome power and control imo. definately try ur friend's racquet if u haven't tried one already

4. InAHurry

InAHurry Regular Member

sry for asking again, but i got to try the arc 10 and i have now changed my choices lol
    i was thinking if anyone could compare the arc10, the mp99, at700ltd (or at700 new edition, whats the difference?) and the ns8000 in terms of feel, power, defense, maneuverability and overall in comparison to my at900p.
    sry for asking all these questions. i know that the best way to know is to try them, but i don't have the chance.
    Thx in advance :)

5. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Sorry to cut your quest short. Why are you looking for a new racquet? What don't you like about the AT900-p? All the racquets you brought up has totally different characters. We need your reason and style to see it from your point of view.

6. InAHurry

InAHurry Regular Member

silentheart i'm looking for a back up racquet and i like to try out new stuff:) so i don't really want to get the same racquet again. I'm an attacking player who also likes to trick them with drop shots, slices, and net shots. so if anyone has any comments on the racquets i've mentioned before or could give their ratings, it would be much appreciated :)

7. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    if u want something different, the options almost endless, hard to help u. Those shots u mentioned, are done by u, racket moves whatever u tell it to move. We are not that advanced yet to read what u feel.

#27 cooler, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  8. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Good words from Master cooler. In 3 words summary. "Be the racquet."

9. InAHurry

InAHurry Regular Member

I understand that all of you do not know how i play, but if any of u could give ur personal ratings on any of the racquets it would be much appreciated. i also kno that there are lots of choices, but i'm just trying to narrow down my decisions. thx.

10. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

i really hope master Ants isn't working hard for nothing. Search for your answers, if nothing else. he has given numerous reviews, about most of the rackets you have asked about.also, there are numerous reviews about a lot of rackets form other members.

If you want something really different, find another brand as well most are cheaper, and you probably get a different feel than you current.:D

11. InAHurry

InAHurry Regular Member

i'm just a bit paranoid and would like as much opinions as possible. sry if i got on anyone's nerves. so even if any pros or cons would be useful. does anyone kno how much power is produced when comparing the at700, mp99 and at900p? how about the defence?

12. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Would it be better if you can borrow a friend or demo the racket?

13. bad_fanatic

bad_fanatic Regular Member

Day dream about being a Pro Badminton Player
    I like the NS9000S much more then X. The flex makes the racket more forgiving and you can feel the shots better.

Power wise, the AT7 and AT9P will win over the NS9000S. Having said that, certain player adapts to certain racket better so you may smasher better with a certain racket then the other.

Between the AT9P and the ARC10? It's kind of hard to say which racket I like better because I rank them both the same. I can get more power out of the AT9P, but I find defending with the ARC10 is better.

14. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

These are some of the most written about rackets and there are entire threads dedicated to them. I suggest you do a search instead of asking the members to repeat what they have said for you.