Will Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong do better without Rexy Mainaky?

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by chris-ccc, Sep 3, 2011.

1. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Why? Because they still do not believe in what Rexy and Park have said.

2. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    I disagree...it is KKK/TBH who find Rexy training system too hard, they complain and quit.
    If you watch Rexy-Ricky, their speed, power, technical, etc needs fitness to deliver. They train like no tomorrow. There is no easy way out.
    Anyone who plays sport in a competitive manner, not only badminton, whether social/recreational game, knows without fitness which includes stamina and conditioning, the player will die on the court and their lungs and legs will scream with pain. Pro baddy is a whole different level when the technical among the very top players is such a small margin, and even if you win one match, the next round gets harder and more physically demanding.
    The BAM fellas are kissing up to KKK/TBH as they think KKK/TBH is their prayer to OLY gold/bonus and because it is easy to replace Rexy than piss of the players, so the BAM duds capitulate to KKK/TBH and push out Rexy.
    Pang is the chosen one to coach because KKK/TBH can manipulate him to do what they want i.e. party time. TKH put in charge soon realize there is no hope in hell that KKK/TBH can win anything with their lack of fitness, rather than play hero and be responsible (on the chopping block) for KKK/TBH performance then look for a sacrificial lamb in KimChi master Yoo-Yoo and when KKK/TBH start dropping like flies in recent tournaments, the BAM see their gold medal hope vaporize and call this high profile meeting with the 3 coaches, NCC, KG, Nadzmi and high performance dud and whoa-lah, they discover KKK/TBH failure is their lack of fitness....darn it takes these genius so loooong to find out.

3. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

The BAM fellas are kissing up to KKK/TBH

:D:D:D That's what I have posted;

4. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    OTB,
    You forgotten they are in 'Tidak apa' land is it? Since when it is boleh land? lmao.. ;)

5. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

So now its Tan Kim Her?? What about that korean coach??

6. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Tan Kim Her is the boss of the MAS Mens Doubles

Tan Kim Her is the boss of the MAS Mens Doubles. The Korean coach is probably under instructions from him.

7. extremenanopowe

I still can't figure it out why Chin Chai is not forcing kkk to train under Rexy again.

After all, it is about kkk attitude which was wrong. They already gave him a stern warning anyway correct? What's the diff between Rexy and YYS? ;)

Just get kkk to apologize publicly and move on... ego?

8. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Actually KKK still wanted to be trained by Rexy?Pang who has ambition had persuaded Tan to train under him..since Pang had been training Tan since junior years....Tan told KKK if he did not agree then they won't a partner anymore....that's how story goes...suddenly Pang didn't realize that BAM put him under Tan Kim Her...

9. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i see
    this is the story

10. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Wait, and you will find more of the truth coming out. :D:D:D

11. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Pang should be thankful TKH hire Yoo, and Yoo can take the fall when TBH/KKK screw up more and kaput from OLY. At least Yoo gets employed/paid for 6 more months before he balik to KOR. The way I see is, Rexy had coached THB/KKK to AG, AE gold and SS Opens too, and they had been incredible in their performance with speed, power and technique, a winning combination and a good, passionate coach. Stick with that, hands off and let Rexy do his job.
    Why someone thinks they know so much that they have to stick their hand into this when these people know nothing about running BAM. That is something I could not understand. Now forget about winning or even medalling in OLY for KKK/TBH, to get past each round is a miracle.
    I look at Park in Japan, hands off and let Park run with confidence and control, and JAP is doing not badly these days. That is a good model to adopt.

12. extremenanopowe

OMG........... A new can of worm..... This is pathetic....

So, the bad guy is Mr Pang??? Trying to be a smart allec???

Boy, Pang just dig himself a big hole and a deep grave... May he rest in peace... So does Tan who agrees to this. ;) Maybe this is also one way for BAM to fffff of all these smart gundoos? ;)

Maybe this is why KKK has not been playing well and maybe he is messing Pang up for messing up everything??? ;) All KKK need to do is to continue with the current miserable form and that's it. Adios Mr Pang... ;)

So, does everyone in BAM knows this?? ;)

#612 extremenanopowe, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  13. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

That was pretty fast from blaming KKK for everything alone to TBH + PCC

14. extremenanopowe

well. KKK still have his faults. But to move away from Rexy is a big nono. What do you think? ;)

If I am in KKK position, I will just tell Rexy,

Coach, I am sorry for not being able to up my form. I am trying. Give me some space. I will catch up definitely. I know you are a good coach and you wanted me to be successful, I can appreciate it. I have my 'own' personal problem I need to resolve. Let's have a 1 to 1 talk session.

So, in the room. Coach, I got girl, booze and smoking problem. How ah? How should I resolve this?

Do you think this problem above can be resolved easily? How? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to resolve the above rite? Anyone? In a university, we are thought the Importance or 'Communication'. A classic example of a 'communication error' is the Space Discovery explosion. It is all in how you communicate. ;)

Undeadshot, U got a gf yet? If yes, how many? lol. ;)

15. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Ohh, no wonder the graph difer so much from the usual, lol. Though I find it surprising if Pang dunno that the plan was to put TKH as chief MD coach all along. It was so obvious, ever since TKH came back. There will always be distrust towards the loyalty of the foreign coach,rexy was questioned, so is Yoo.

16. extremenanopowe

I think Rexy will reply. Ok Good. I understand. Lets meet up at 5am in the morning. U do the running and the physical and spar with me. I will torture you. And if you cannot take it, let me know. I am a human too. My job is to stress and stretch you as much as I can to juice you out so that you can be at the top. I like you. You are handsome you know. Once you slimmed down, more girls will come to you. LYD will get jealous.. lmao... agree? You like? Press like... lol. ;)

17. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Rexy must be happy that he is no longer coaching KKK/TBH

I would think that the results will speak for themselves, eaglehelang.

It's not about whether there is loyalty of foreign coaches or not, it's what the results that foreign coaches can produce.

When KKK/TBH were doing well, they praised Rexy. When KKK/TBH weren't doing well, they blamed Rexy.

Rexy and Yoo are professional coaches. Their reputation can be reflected from their charges' performance.

Currently, Rexy must be happy that he is no longer coaching KKK/TBH. But, Yoo must have regretted that he has taken the responsibility to coach them. :):):)

18. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    so the circus continues.

19. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Even when they win, the question is still l raised. One example was when the women's team won SEA games 2009. INA was opponent in final. As for Yoo, he has already been asked abt his loyality by the press.This is always at the back of the mind. If win,ok. If lose, each time loyalty is questioned. The local coach doesn't need to face this accusation.

20. riffsuad

riffsuad Regular Member

engineer
    do u think kkk and tbh can play well if they trained by the best coach in world?