Lee Chong Wei ( 李宗伟 )

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by tbleong, Jan 8, 2007.

1. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    no
    he enter vip room.

2. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Read WMC thread, then you will know

3. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    Oooo.. I see. Funny thing is that she always come across to us a a shy and conservative girl. Hhm..She's blossomed.:D Good for LCW too.

4. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

5. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Congrats to Lee CW who will marry his longtime girlfriend, wow 2 grand-weddings of two best MS in this year (September & November) :D

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    taufik will attend the wedding.
    this shows who is the true friend,hehe

7. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    While I do admire LD's capabilities, I find small things like his unwillingness to change the shuttle when LCW requests him to do so quite irritating. However when the request is vice versa, LCW always obliges. My rationale is this - a newer shuttle always beats the 'played' shuttle in quality unless of course shuttle QCs is in question. What's the rationale for not obliging your opponent other than mind tactics? Of course the rationale that this shuttle is giving a particular string of points and thereby bringing him points luck is debatable.

#8787 Pakito, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    uncle tan coming to u soon,be prepared.

9. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    From what I noticed, his interest subjects are management or anything that relates to that, or other very subjective matters. Not on badminton player's thread.:D But in any case, I am neither in awe of his mind nor his opinions. So preparation or no preparation does not bring any difference.

10. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

did he invite lin dan and XXF?

11. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hmm
    i dont know about this
    lindan gave cmss a miss but not COSS.

12. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
  13. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    Lee chong wei + Wong mew choo = there are lot of talents in the gene pools. Hopefully, they produce the first family to win Sudirman Cup !!!

14. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

My heartiest congratulations to MAS golden badminton couple, Datuk Lee CW and Wong Mew Choo, on their wedding. Glad to read it's finally confirmed and not next year as originally reported/rumoured. May they produce offsprings for MAS badminton future:p:D - a bit too far-fetched instead of simply saying the usual wishes in Chinese 早生贵子:) (literally, give birth to a son soon - though a daughter will do just as well).

15. clinton

clinton Regular Member

sw engineer
  16. yayachico

yayachico Regular Member

I'm sorry I dont read chinese.. What place is that? which beach? Why are they setting up the venue now? The wedding is a month away, are they gonna just leave everything there until then?? he booked the whole beach for one whole month?? and its a very small place, dont you think so? considering that he knew so many ppl, politics and business? not to mention fans, friends and families...

17. yayachico

yayachico Regular Member

Just been told by a friend that it is to be a private party.. I was anticipating a bigger event considering that he is malaysia's hero and after LD's wedding which has been named as wedding of the year, i just thought he would have a greater wedding like being held in a stadium, more sports cars to fetch the bride and more dresses, not to forget his military uniform and the whole of malaysia celebrating with him.. I would celebrate this day with him in my own country :)

18. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    Both LD and LCW, thought great players, make up contrasting personalities. One is more extrovert than the other. If LCW can answer reporters when the latter asks when is the marriage date and he answers 'don't ask la', then you know he is a private person. :D

19. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i thought lin dan was outraged when he knew reporter report about their engage?

20. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

The Star Online >
    Friday October 12, 2012
    Chong Wei says Mew Choo’s patience won him over
    By RAJES PAUL
    KUALA LUMPUR: After waiting for 11 years, and keeping his love life private, world No. 1 Lee Chong Wei is finally ready to tie the knot with Wong Mew Choo on Nov 10 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
    And yesterday Chong Wei, who will turn 30 on Oct 21, finally opened up a little to reveal that it was Mew Choo’s patience that won his heart.
    “I’ve known Mew Choo since my junior days and we’ve been in and out of relationship for the last 11 years. Of course, there have been misunderstandings but she has always stood by me,” said Chong Wei.
    “She knew me and liked me even when I was a nobody ... and she has not changed. She has waited for me for a long time and I decided that it was time to marry her. She is one patient woman and I like that quality in her.”
    The wedding plan very nearly came undone when Mew Choo’s grandmother passed away recently.
    According to Chinese custom, they have to be married within 100 days of the funeral or wait for another three years.
    “We discussed it and decided to make early plans for the wedding. I will be too old if I wait for another three years!” he quipped.
    Chong Wei and Mew Choo, the country’s top woman singles shuttler until she retired recently, spent three-hours in a photo-shoot at the Sepang Gold Coast Palm Tree Resort.
    Asked whether his decision to tie the knot will leave many of his female fans heartbroken, he burst into laughter: “I am looking forward to my marriage with Mew Choo but I don’t think I’ll lose my fans when I end my bachelorhood. I have many fans but they like me for my skills in badminton. I guess that won’t change.”
    Chong Wei is expecting a huge turnout for his wedding reception.
    In fact, he plans to celebrate his marriage over two days.
    On Nov 9, his guests will be all the dignitaries and when the official ceremony takes place on Nov 10, his guests will consist of close friends.
    “I have a long list of friends but I am not sure whether they will turn up. The China Open is from Nov 13-18 and is too close to the wedding. In fact, I have not decided whether I will compete in the Super Series event,” he said.
    With the China Open just two days after his wedding, it is not clear if members of Chinese team, including Lin Dan and his wife Xie Xingfang, will show up for Chong Wei’s special day.
    Chong Wei said the wedding preparations have kept him busy but that he’s doing fine with his juggling act. He will leave for China today to compete in the 12-team local league over the weekend.
    Chong Wei plays for Team ZheJiang and the others in his mixed side are Huang Yuxiang; women’s singles Wang Lin, Zhou Hui; men’s doubles Xu Chen-Sang Yang, Wang Sijie-Guo Ziyu; women’s doubles Zhang Yawen, Li Xiao and Huang Ya Qiong.
    “I enjoy competing in the China League as it provides me with quality sparring as well. China have plenty of talents and there are no easy matches. There are also some players from Denmark and Indonesia and this makes the league quite unique and interesting,” he said.
    After the China League, Chong Wei will head straight to Odense for the Denmark Open, which starts on Wednesday.

http://thestar.com.my/services/printerfriendly.asp?file=/2012/10/12/sports/12163140.asp&sec=