Hoon Thien How @ Ah How ( 雲天豪 )

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by danielwong, May 26, 2011.

1. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

XD cannot be WPT or CEH, they will retire after 2012. OSH, nope, better young player, Ow or Teo KS
    Play MS cannot lah, KKK stamina nowadays cannot play MS :p;)

2. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    how confident is u guys that hoon/tan can do what kkk/tan did?
    i doubt rexy will think so
    koo/tan entered final in all latest major tournament
    last year wc,ag and this year ae
    OG is around the corner,dont think it is wise to split now

3. victory

victory Regular Member

How and zakry should have won. They have what it takes to do better. The taiwanese played well and luck is on their side this time. Too bad.

How/zakry are fatty especially compare to the Taiwanese.:p They should do something about it.

4. eaglehelang

They saying after 2012 lah. Who knows, KKK may retire early, too much hard work to maintain in fit condition :p:p

5. visor

visor Regular Member

Talk about fit condition, Zakry and Ah How ain't not much better! :p :D

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    expect a new era between tan boon heong and lee yong dae
    but i believe kkk can offer more than hoon,and thats too the reason why hoon is always at the border

7. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Bro, enter final, not good enough.
    Must win final !!!

8. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

Well, looks like ah how have to participate more tournaments to play well, or else other players may catch up and overcome him...

9. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    how about those who lost in 1st round?

they participate in 13 tournament with 8 1st round exit and 2 2nd round exit
    i can foresee they participate in more tournament,regardless result,and get send to og 2012,no worry lah

10. eaglehelang

Ah How needs to change partner, time for zakry to retire

11. soulpx

soulpx Regular Member

Trader
    ppl always said just reach the final not good. didnt they know how hard the whole tournament could be. still saying the finalist not good. haha

12. eaglehelang

What I mean is KKK doesnt seem to be the hardworking type, if can be lazy, he will :p

13. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    dont think zakry will retire anytime soon
    u know bam pattern
    haha

14. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Ya.

BAM is so kind to players. Eventhough they still keep a player that is medically unfit and still represent MAS in this WC edition.

15. Bugsy

Bugsy Regular Member

Agree..:) Someone who can smash well and does not freeze easily..looking at Goh Wei Shern or Ow Yao Han.

16. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    I think Rexy Will Keep This Combination

Badminton / World Championships: Zakry-Thien How have potential
    2011/08/11

THEY may have failed to secure the extended run hoped for but national doubles coach Rexy Mainaky saw enough in the World Championships to be convinced of the immediate future of Zakry Abdul Latif-Hoon Thien How. There was, said Rexy, a marked improvement in their partnership and he was optimistic Zakry-Thien How will emerge as a strong pair behind Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong.

While Rexy would have liked the pair to keep their interest in the World Championships alive for as long as possible, he said he was satisfied with their performance at London's Wembley Arena.

"They played better in the first round (against Americans Tony Gunawan-Howard Bach) than against the Taiwan pair (Fang Chieh Min-Lee Sheng Mu). Thien How, especially, wasn't psyched up enough in the second round and victory was lost," said Rexy.

This, said the Indonesian, was mainly because Zakry-Thien How had been driven by the desire to score an upset against the Americans, world champions in 2005.

"The result aside, I am generally satisfied with their performance as they have shown improvement in their partnership."

Zakry-Thien How were always going to come under the microscope following their controversial selection ahead of Gan Teik Chai-Tan Bin Shen for the World Championships.

Professionals Teik Chai-Bin Shen had qualified on merit but the BA of Malaysia exercised its right as the governing body to send Zakry-Thien How, citing national interest.

Teik Chai-Bin Shen didn't take the decision kindly and have appealed to the Olympic Council of Malaysia for arbitration.

Rexy, however, has steered clear of the controversy in London, preferring instead to focus on the performance of his players.

"Zakry-Thien How showed better understanding on court, their defence has improved and so has their mobility on court. These are all positives in their bid to be a strong pair.

"There is still work to be done but they are moving in the right direction and as long as they continue showing progress, we should be happy."

However, the pair have to aim high as there is a vast difference in standard between Kien Keat-Boon Heong and the rest of the national pairs.

Thien How looks like he needs to shed some weight and as a pair, they must be able to cross the finish line and not make mistakes at crucial moments.

They had the chance to force a decider against the Taiwanese when they led 19-17 in the second only to lose 21-19, having conceded the first 26-24.

This won't do, not when they are expected to continue Malaysia's tradition of having strong men's pairs.

Read more: Badminton / World Championships: Zakry-Thien How have potential http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/d321rf/Article/#.TkNvDyHIBsU.facebook#ixzz1UhyLtrEF

17. victory

victory Regular Member

NST sport got it right. HTH and Zakry should shed some weight so that they can be even more mobile on court.

I can share with them my weight control program. It works wonder on me. :)

Imagine with their daily training routine and weight lifting program, they can still blow up their sizes like that. I don't know what to say except to shake my head.:cool:

18. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    Question Number 1, how they managed to gain so much weight if they followed current programme by BAM and the coach???
    no harm to be chubby, but they are not chubby, is fat....lol

19. visor

visor Regular Member

Yah la! And we thought Ah How was chubby a few months ago in the Sudirman cup when he partnered with Tan... now he's downright fatty! :eek:

IMO, amongst all the MD players in this tournament, Ah How and Zakry are the most overweight and with the highest BMI (body mass index)! :p

20. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Some of his coaches also I think. ;)