Koo Kien Keat's Style

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Bundoksaint, Mar 23, 2011.

1. visor

visor Regular Member

^^
    you're not alone... it's nasty!
    looks a toupee that's not properly put on :thumbsdown:

2. concretemad

concretemad Regular Member

engineer
    horrible? almost switched off the tv when i saw that. i was at tony romas and they jus didn't entertain me:D.

3. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

i think its not a hairstyle.. its just a headband to keep off the sweat

4. Voltric

Voltric Regular Member

He's doing a David Beckham. It's all about style and flash. :)

5. visor

visor Regular Member

haha! that's what i thought at first, but no, it's not a headband... look carefully in the MO MDF video...

6. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Horrible ! He better put more time on how to win a WC than wasting time with that horrible hair do.......!! hahahaha

7. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

:D
    Yes sir.
    228435_181780981870645_110286885686722_404600_7277020_n.jpg

8. Voltric

Voltric Regular Member

KKK needs to replace that gold chain with a Phiten "relaxation" necklace. He may win as many games as Datuk Lee.

9. desmond0806

desmond0806 Regular Member

Secondary student
    haha yeah it doesn't look good... well, as a boy, we do feel hurt if ppl say our hair style looks horrible coz the hair is long and very hard to style and etc... however, KKK's recent hairstyle really does not look good... he wore a hairband right? i do apologize for saying this if KKK or KKK's fans read this, but i think he looks cool with his short hair...he looks like a pro badminton player, good guy, and look great...
    p/s i am not a gay... @@ i jsut like to look at boy's hairstyle.. especially koreans' celebrities

10. desmond0806

desmond0806 Regular Member

Secondary student
    oh btw, why is tbh and kkk not using the phiten again?

11. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    PETALING JAYA: National doubles shuttler Koo Kien Keat has a heart of gold.

Though busy preparing for the World Championships, which will be held in London from Aug 8-14, he has managed to find time to do his part in raising the profile of charity foundation Solibad – Badminton Without Borders.

Kien Keat will take part in a worldwide badminton flashmob at the main entrance of the National Stadium in Bukit Jalil at 11am tomorrow and he has rallied all badminton fans to support the cause.

“This gathering is for a good cause and I hope many fans from Malaysia will join me. This will be one of the biggest gatherings as Rexy Mainaky (head coach of the men’s doubles squad), some of the badminton players and fans from over 60 cities in 40 countries will also take part in this flashmob at the same time in their own locations. It will be historic,” he said.

At your service: Koo Kien Keat has managed to find time to do his part in raising the profile of charity foundation Solibad - Badminton Without Borders
    Kien Keat is an ambassador of Solibad and has helped to raise funds for an orphanage in the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur on many occasions.

For the flashmob tomorrow, every fan is urged to bring a racquet, a shuttle and a bright T-shirt matching any of the rainbow colours of the Solibad logo and follow the routine launched by Kien Keat and Rexy.

“It will be fun. At the same time, the badminton family will send out a clear signal that we are here to help underprivileged children in the best way we can,” said Kien Keat.

The other Solibad ambassadors are former Olympic champion Taufik Hidayat of Indonesia, current Olympic mixed doubles champion Lee Yong-dae of South Korea and 25 world class players – among them Saina Nehwal (India); Jan O Jorgensen and Peter-Gade Christensen (Denmark); Nathan Robertson (England); Kenichi Tago (Japan); and Pi Hongyan (France).

The main objective of Solibad is to raise funds within the global badminton community and to donate the money raised to various local projects, some of which are badminton related.

Solibad founder Raphael Sachetat of France said: “This is a world’s first in sports and we are proud that badminton is able to bring together so many different people, from so many countries, who are not only badminton fans but who also believe that what we do at Solibad can make a difference.”

On his preparation for the world meet, Kien Keat said that he was shaping up well with Tan Boon Heong.

The pair lost to Cai Yun-Fu Haifeng of China in a closely-fought final last year.

At last month’s Sudirman Cup in Qingdao, Kien Keat-Boon Heong put up a creditable showing when they won all their matches.

They will be competing in the Indonesia Open from June 22-26 as a final warm-up before the trip to London.

12. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Was it raining in KL? In sg it even flooded at some places. ;)

13. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Pretty darn hot here. ;)

14. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    What has the weather got to do with this thread??? Bored? Haha.