Saina Nehwal

Discussion in 'India Professional Players' started by saina fan, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Come out of dream man. Always dreaming.. Lol.:D .. Ha ha.. Have you seen last year to chinese players whoever played saina. They were not able to match her speed and ability. Wang Xin ran away getting injured. Wang Yihan retired. Wang Lin got injured as well. Still how many examples you want. Sindhu , just 17, had beaten Li Xuerui with whom even wang yihan was struggling hard to get atleast a game in any particular match. Ha ha, really funny and no doubt your jealous over Saina, world's highest earning person in badminton(both men's and women's singles players).:D:):p

#1361 scorpion1, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  2. dieter_spath

dieter_spath Regular Member

It's a thread for Saina. So I won't say anything else.

I admit that Saina is a good player, she deserves her successes. But she must prove herself by playing with top chinese players like WYH, LXR, etc. A grueling match between a CHN top player and a gifted non-CHN top player is more exciting, but only if they were both in good form.

3. rogerv2

rogerv2 Regular Member

The player who is performs better on that day wins. Don't bring up form issue. It is just an excuse for bad playing or loss.

I thought Saina already proved herself in the Indonesia PSS against the Chinese.
    The WS department is full of players who can beat each other. The best player is the one who is consistent in their performance.

4. dieter_spath

plz. Dont emphasize one or two matches between players. There is no one unbeatable. even Lin Dan lost 4 matches last year.

But an outstanding player should win some big titles for history. Well, Saina did win the medal in OG and she is a history maker in India. She is still not enough to become a legend in the badminton world. She has to try all her best to win one of the following titles: (1) olympic gold medal . (2) world championship. (3) Asian Games gold medal . (4) All England title. If she , one day, would won one of these titles, she would be considered as a great player in badminton world.

Her master Gopichand knows how important All-England title is. So far, she is not same level as her master, Pulella Gopichand, the All-England champion. But good news is that she's still young and may improve a lot with the help of her master.

I'm still looking forward to see her performance in All-England SP. best wish

5. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    She is full of talent and achievements which automatically absorbs endorsements(like bee to honey) and praises apart from gifts.

I wonder why people play double games . A person who appeared to be neutral for me now simply showed me that he is not( he should know whom i am talking about):rolleyes: ...

6. latecomer

latecomer Regular Member

selfemploy
    Did anyone watch the match? Why SN lost to a lesser known player? Preserve energy?

7. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Now who's dreaming? :p

Wang Xin ran off injured? Are you for real?

8. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    After Malaysian Open, Saina will reach Rank 2 in BWF Rank list .:)

9. rajat_remar

rajat_remar Regular Member

I don't think she was preserving energy as the match went to 3 games. Also though Han Li is lesser known, she is very talented players. To beat any Chinese player you have to be at the top of your game which SN was not. I think Han Li would improve her ranking. Rankings of most of the chinese lower rung players are not justified

10. dieter_spath

Who are you referring to ? me?

Of course, I can’t be as neutral as you think. As you’ve known, I’m a big fan of LXR, I like this lovely girl so much. But it does not mean I won’t criticize her if she sometimes shows concentration lapse and careless errors during the match. In CBSL, I did’t think she had tried all her best to help her team to win the match, it was not good attitude at all.

We are not badminton players themselves. They should receive praises if they do well, they should also receive criticizes if they show bad performance. Maybe in your eyes, you probably think Saina, LXR, WYH, WSX , all have done pretty well. In the eyes of many badminton fans, they both need a lot to improve and none of them have reached the same level as Zhang Ning or Xie xingfang, not even mention Ye zhaoying or Susi (great Indonesian player). Let me point out some weaknesses of these young CHN players (leave out saina because you are so sentitve). LXR, the way she plays needs the support of good physical stamina, she should improve a lot to be a physical strong player. WHY, not skillful as a top player and sometimes losing her mind during the match, WSX, so weak in attack and both her forehand and backhand defences are not, if not the worst, good enough compared with other top players. For their achievements, WHY still needs to win Asia Game and Olympics to be a legend, LXR still lacks world championship and she must improve her consistency to be a dominate player like Lin Dan, WSX needs a lot more, she needs even confidence.

Back to Saina, I recently heard of that she even think she has reached great achievements, always champions, feels lonely, etc.. I just want to point out that she has not achieved even close to what people are expecting. You can never say that you are an extremely outstanding player in badminton world if you don’t even win All-England champion.

11. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one

I dont wanna reply you hereafter. Time will tell...:)

12. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    The China team did not retire en mass during the ongoing Korea Open.

The Finals today will see China's top ranked WD and XD in action and CHN is assured of these two titles in an all-China affair.

CHN is also in contention for the WS and MS. In the MS despite the absence of higher ranked CL and CJ, Du Pengyu (#4) will carry the flag in the final. His opponent, WR1 LCW of MAS is expected to win, but LCW must not lower his guard as DPY's form seems to be good and he has beaten LCW before.

Unfortunately China's run in MD has been shattered with the early retirement of Fu/Cai but of greater concern is that India's top players are not represented in this KO finals, not even
    her most outstanding SN.

13. Fortune

Fortune Regular Member

student
    last year, China's Jiang Yanjiao won twice over Saina, to make their H2H records become 5 - 0 to Jiang
    why Wang Xin has to ran away while she already won the 1st set and also leading in the second set ? and WX already out of action for 5 months. fake injury ?
    Wang Yihan also injury. Retired not only in Denmark vs Saina, also in HK, and missed SS Finals, where she is eligible to play, and she is the defending champion. bcoz of injury, she will be #3 after Malaysia SS.
    Wang Lin got injured in the other match, not against Saina. In HK SS 2012, even "fragile" player like Wang Lin still can win the match in straight sets. btw, where is Saina speed and ability in that match ?
    areyou comparing Saina vs LXR or Sindhu vs LXR ? u are the same with Giga01. Involved certain third party player, in order to make your idol looks good. btw, how if i involved Wang Yihan in the discussion of LXR vs Saina ?
    are u sure ? more than Lin Dan ? source ?

#1373 Fortune, Jan 12, 2013
  14. Fortune

Fortune Regular Member

student
    proved what in Indonesia PSS ? the most extremely crowd around the world support Saina vs the Chinese in Jkt. It was her big advantages. if the extremely crowd are against you, then I agree, she already proves that she is one of the best

#1374 Fortune, Jan 12, 2013
  15. Fortune

Fortune Regular Member

student
    absolutely right. he / she really want China's players to be banned, so Saina can win more titles and become #1 easily, plus the World Championships title :D:D. as we know, Saina lose to four Wangs in the last 4 major events, start from 2009 World Championships in India ( Saina's homeground) against Wang Lin, 2010 to Wang Shixian, 2011 to Wang Xin, and 2012 London Olympics to Wang Yihan hahaha :p:p:p.

#1375 Fortune, Jan 12, 2013
  16. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Against you??? My gosh.... First go and watch the match between Saina vs Li Xuerui in that. You will find it. People were not bias . Fair amount of crowd were supporting Li Xuerui not as if it happens in china where each and every person will support only chinese players. Lol. :D

Dont blame simply crowd for anything. I have watched many people from china blaming Korean line judges as well as Indonesian crowd etc etc to conceal their weaknesses . There is a proverb in our native language which says " Those who does not know how to dance will blame the platform where he is dancing ". Lol.:).

When saina played Li Xuerui in this superseries finals, except Gopichand noboody clapped whenever saina made a point. But when Li played, its completely change(even much more louder than Indonesia). So, before seeing your things, don't point on others.

COming to Saina's endorsement deals etc etc etc (earnings are more than LinDan and Lee Chong wei), i dont need to show you for the same. If you wanna know it, go and check internet. Whole world knows it. Even Commentator GC was praising about the endorsement deals and gifts and praises which Saina(a woman player received than anybody, both men and women, in the world so far) has received. If you still need to cross check, go and check it. :)

So, if you fail to prove it, dont blame crowd as well as climate or any other thing...Lol :)

17. Borbor

Borbor Regular Member

that's classier than something similar in my language

"those who are constipated will blame the hard ground for not being able to take a ****" :D

18. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    oh my god>>> ;)

19. Fortune

Fortune Regular Member

student
    against the player whom the crowd doesn't like
    I already watched it at that time when the match were played. china supporters and perhaps some Chinese Indonesian support LXR and the other Chinese. But surely they only a minority in Istora. China spectators just support in normal way, no need to boo the players from other countries.
    not only China blame Korean line judges. Other countries also, include Malaysian fans for what happened during China open 2007. and if i remember correctly, even your idol taufik also complaint the same. What else to say ? :p
    much more louder than Indonesia ? hahaha. I never heard spectators in China shout louder than Indonesia hahaha. In China, no "huu"(for their "enemy") and no"yeah" (for their idol), but in Indonesia, it is very common. Happened so many times.
    I already search it, and I only find, Saina as the richest Indian bla bla bla
    i only say saina win in indonesia doesn't prove anything, bcoz she was support by ina crowd. Support from the most extremely cround around the world = biggest advantages for her. end of words, I never say li xuerui lose bcoz of the crowd.

#1379 Fortune, Jan 12, 2013
  20. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    So, you wont consider opponents as players, you people see them as enemies?? Lol.. Just kidding.:)
    If you did not search the internet properly, then i am not responsible for that. Richest indian??? My gosh.. Are you kidding. She is richest among badminton players (both men and women).. ;)

I have several references of worst line judgement in china as well. Just i wanna point out one reference in the match between Li Xuerui vs Sindhu. Even GC worried about that judgement. ;). Oh.. That's why BWF has decided to introduce video referral??? May be..Hmmmm:);):p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.