Better Late than Never :)

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by tckang, Jan 20, 2010.

1. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Hi all,

Well, i guess i started out not so 'properly' in this introduction section
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1252674&postcount=8

So i decided to do it properly, so that i can go down well in the history to come in this super famous forum :D :D :D (and also giving ctjcad to do his regular 'honour' to increase 1 more post haha)

So, just a very short one paragraph about myself. I am 100% Made in Malaysia but at the moment i am working in Beijing. Left handed but my badminton skills is 100 times worse than Lin Dan. :p Likes new badminton rackets and also badminton BAGS (i am sure most knew that by now)! Used to play tennis for 12 years, competitively before switching back to badminton and i think will do so till the end of my life. Besides badminton, tennis, i go swimming and gym. Why so active? Because i am a Super FOOD lovers who cannot stop eating nice food and trying new food.

Well, guess that's all. Signing off.
    2010-01-21 ;)

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, tckang!:)..Glad you quit tennis! As for doing it the unorthodox way, don't worry, you're not the only one who's made an intro thread after enjoying the entertainment. Afterall, there're just too much temptations in this forum one might've missed this section.
    Anyway, i'm sure (hopefully) you'll be a dedicated BCer (just like the many thousands of other M'sian BCers) for many more yrs to come!;):cool:

#2 ctjcad, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  3. Louislkw

Louislkw Regular Member

Enginneer in Oil and Gas
    Well a simple and yet not so descript introduction. :D:D

How about upload a picture here and let us see see??? :p:p Later passby you at least will know who are you. "Ah, tckang from BC". :cool:

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    hahaha, yup, badminton and eating are symbiosis activities;)

5. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Just look out for the humble guy, coming out of his car, carrying either a 802jp bag or a zelm bag. And when you open his bag, his expensive rackets all gleaning under the sun, thats tckang!:D:p

But dont try to run away with his bag, i am sure his footwork is fast enough to chase you around the carpark. haha!:p

6. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    In Beijing to the local folks here, it is more like , "a crazy guy who carries a BIG white bag with don't know what inside walking alone by the roadside every night..."
    ;) :D

7. aramistuscany

aramistuscany Regular Member

Ahh Mr. tckang my 'Club' Chairman. Looks like we share the same similarities besides owning white bags haha.. like tennis in the past, loves good food..

My 'roots' are from Malaysia as my parents were originally from Penang and I still go back regularly to eat durians at our family-owned orchard :).

For me I stop tennis because the court is so much bigger than badminton and I get exhausted just wielding the racquet and stepping on the court.

#7 aramistuscany, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  8. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Cool. My wife IS from Penang and i must say i love the Penang food as much as other Malaysian food. Durians? Yes, the award winning, famous "red-prawn" species huh? ;)
    But for me, as long as someone calls me to play, i will still step into my beloved tennis court. Can't quit totally as it had become part of me in my life. The sound of the racket hitting the tennis balls and the court would bring back my high school and university days (Played for the district and my Uni team) Maybe we even crossed path before in the tourneys hahahahahaha :p