AJ from San Deigo Ca

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by keebler_elf, Nov 21, 2007.

1. keebler_elf

keebler_elf Regular Member

Pro shop employee
    Hello all, my name is AJ Lawson and i live in beautiful San Diego California:rolleyes:!!! i been playing badminton since i was about 13. I have never had a trainer but would love to get one. I played throughout high school and now i play for Grossmont community college. We have a great team and we have lots of fun.:D I Got a contract with Yonex 3 years ago because i work at a tennis pro shop. I Love being with yonex the company is great and everyone is really nice. I go to all the events at Orange County Badminton Club in Los Angeles and I play in any local tournaments from San Diego to San Francisco. Right now i am looking to train over winter break to get ready for the spring season for out school league. I really love badminton and all the people involved. The San Diego badminton club is great and we have a great facility to play in FOR FREE:eek:!!!! I also sell badminton supplies and stuff and soon I hope to start my own badminton business here in San Diego because we only have two shops that sell. I always play C in tournaments but I will start playing B to gain more experience and get better. I always dream that a training facility like OCBC will open in San Diego because we have the potential. I love training playing and competing in Badminton. I help coach and drill a bit but i am not too good at that. Well thats enough about me. Its nice to meet all of you on the forum and thanks for always answering our questions and things. If you are ever in san diego and would like to play just give me a call or email me 619-980-6089 or alexanderlawson2@hotmail.com If you email first and tell me who you are and your number then call thats the best!!! Well have a great day everyone and see you on the courts!!!!!:p

2. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    hi AJ,
    welcome to BC........:)
    good to hear that you have a wonderful life in CA...........:)

3. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Welcome toBC forum,AJ:)
    have fun serving here :):)

4. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    :rolleyes:
    serving here.....
    what can you serve me? dont just serve shuttle to me only.....:p

5. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Welcome AJ. Have a good turkey today!

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome aboard BCBF..

..fellow Southern Californian!!:)..Yes, there are a few fellow BCers from the S.D. area also...Anyways, good to have you here, keebler_elf(AJ)..Please make yourself at home & enjoy surfing in here!!;):cool:

7. keebler_elf

keebler_elf Regular Member

Pro shop employee
    thanks

:rolleyes:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone everyone on the board is so helpful and nice thanks to all