LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. woicye22

woicye22 Regular Member

Can I join? Louis, 9646 0212. Intermediate.

2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Due to the new booking rule, last time to have some free courts besides our booking. From next Sunday onwards, need to publish the players list to limit the number of players for 2 courts 2 hours. Thus those who want to join us on this Sunday, pls do so.

Unity Sec Sch, 17th Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 & 4 (booked)
    No courts after 1pm. So everybody, pls try to arrive before 11am.
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ah Yu
    10. Tan
    11. Gee
    12. Wei Meng
    13. KaiHee
    14. Ong
    15. Wei

Because we have enough regular players already, thus for new players, only advance players are welcome.

New players are required to be better than at least half of our existing players. If you are not sure about what level we are, one critiria is that most of our players have played for more than 10 years.

You can join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first as we welcome mid-intermediate level and above. I rate myself mid-intermediate level.

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. :) (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players. ;)

B. Sun attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding

3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Sorry we only accept advance players for new comers. Pls read our requirement carefully. If you really want to play with our team, pls join us on Tue first at Yew Tee cc when there is a slot. Pls PM me some short description of your level of play. Hope your understanding. :)

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 24th Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 11-1pm, C4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Tan
    11. Gee
    12. Wei
    13. Chee Keong

Unity Sec Sch, 31st Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 11-1pm, C4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Tan
    11. Gee
    12. Wei
    13. Chee Keong

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. :) (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players. ;)

B. Sun attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding. :D

#424 tank2008, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  5. Ti10Purple

Ti10Purple Regular Member

Unity Sec Sch, 24th Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 11-1pm, C4(available but not paid)[/B]
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Gee
    11. Wei
    12. Chee Keong

Unity Sec Sch, 31st Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 11-1pm, C4(available but not paid)[/B]
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Gee
    11. Wei
    12. Chee Keong

6. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 24th Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 11-1pm, C4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Gee
    11. Chee Keong
    12. Wei
    13. Francis

Unity Sec Sch, 31st Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 11-1pm, C4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Gee
    12. Wei

#426 tank2008, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  7. ahgee

ahgee Regular Member

Hi David, I cant make it for this coming sun and next sun..got some personal thing on-going. have fun!

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    11. Chee Keong
    12. Wei
    13. Francis

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    12. Wei

8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Ok, no problem.​

9. jeffersonchong

jeffersonchong Regular Member

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Jefferson
    11. Chee Keong
    12. Wei
    13. Francis
    14. Kuan Song

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    12. Wei

10. jeffersonchong

jeffersonchong Regular Member

hi David,
    Can i join your group this sunday? together with 1 of my friend....
    Please kindly advice. Thanks

11. Superstar

Superstar Regular Member

Hi David,

I can join you for this Sunday game. Think got enough 'leg' for your booking liao.

cheers

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Sure, welcome. For Sunday booking, it is enough. But still need more export to help on Thur booking. Can you help? :)

13. Superstar

Superstar Regular Member

How can I help? Bro.

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Did you do booking before? Do you have an ID to do booking? If yes, then can help me book 8-9pm at cck on next Thur. Haha... :)

15. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

i can do for you provided court available... : )

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Really? So good, many thanks. Long time no see. Join us for Sunday game? :)

17. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

tough for me lah... looking for relax games... :)

18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Haha... Then join us on Tue, normally have 2 slightly weaker players. ;)

19. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

your weaker player to me still consider strong players... :)

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Wah, so humble ler. Haha... :)