LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 18th Sep, 11-12pm, Court 2,3,4; 12-1pm, C1,2,3,4; 1-3pm, C3,4 (11hours), Unity Sec Sch
    Lady players
    1. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jef
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Leo
    16. Mathew
    17. Mike
    18. Ong
    19. Raymond
    20. Ronald
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    23. Ri Jian
    24. Syafiq
    25. Alex
    26. Hogi
    27. Hogi's friend
    Waiting list:

2. 25th Sep, 7-9pm, C1,2,3,4 (8 hours), Unity Sec Sch, .
    ​The whole court 9am-7pm was booked for table tennis event. Will limit to 24 players. Pls let me know if you could attend or not.
    Lady players
    1. Michelle

1. Ah Wei
    2. Ah Gee
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Chee Keong
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hao Dong
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Leo
    18. Mathew
    19. Ong
    20. Sean
    21. Tatt
    Waiting list:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head for male; $7 for lady. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7-8, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. 25th Sep, 7-9pm, C1,2,3,4 (8 hours), Unity Sec Sch, .
    ​The whole court 9am-7pm was booked for table tennis event. Will limit to 24 players.
    1. David 96809996
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Chee Keong
    4. CSiang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Hao Dong
    10. Jian Dee
    11. Kar Seng
    12. Leo
    13. Mark
    14. Mathew
    15. Nicholas
    16. Ong
    17. Sean
    18. Tatt
    19. Xin Yi
    Waiting list:

2. 2ndOct, 11-2pm, C1,2,3,4; (12hours), Unity Sec Sch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head for male; $7 for lady. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7-8, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

#782 tank2008, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Everybody, please feedback your attendance asap for me to get replacement, as this Sunday will surely have no enough players!

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    ​The whole court 9am-7pm was booked for table tennis event. Will limit to 24 players.
    1. David 96809996
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Chee Keong
    4. CSiang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Jian Dee
    10. Kar Seng
    11. Leo
    12. Mark
    13. Mathew
    14. Nicholas
    15. Sean
    16. Xin Yi
    Waiting list:

5. Harry84

Harry84 Regular Member

Hi david, can l join 25th Sep session?

6. CSiang

CSiang Regular Member

Student
    1. David 96809996
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Chee Keong
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Jian Dee
    10. Kar Seng
    11. Leo
    12. Mark
    13. Mathew
    14. Nicholas
    15. Sean
    16. Xin Yi
    Waiting list:

7. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer

8. mikec

mikec Regular Member

1. David 96809996
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Chee Keong
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Ghee Shi
    7. Han Wei
    8. Jian Dee
    9. Kar Seng
    10. Leo
    11. Mark (TBC)
    12. Mathew
    13. Nicholas
    14. Sean
    15. Wei
    16. Xin Yi
    17. Mike Chua
    Waiting list:

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/QUOTE]

9. Harry84

Harry84 Regular Member

1. David 96809996
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Chee Keong
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Ghee Shi
    7. Han Wei
    8. Jian Dee
    9. Kar Seng
    10. Leo
    11. Mark (TBC)
    12. Mathew
    13. Nicholas
    14. Sean
    15. Wei
    16. Xin Yi
    17. Mike Chua
    18. Harry
    Waiting list:

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David 96809996
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Chee Keong
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Ghee Shi
    7. Han Wei
    8. Jian Dee
    9. Kar Seng
    10. Leo
    11. Mathew
    12. Nicholas
    13. Sean
    14. Wei
    15. Xin Yi
    16. Mike Chua
    17. Harry
    18. Yonata
    Waiting list:

11. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David 96809996
    2. Alvin

3. Andy Lai
    4. Chee Keong
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry

10. Jian Dee
    11. Kar Seng
    12. Leo
    13. Patrick
    14. Mathew
    15. Sean
    16. Wei
    17. Mike Chua
    18. Harry
    19. Yonata
    Waiting list:

#791 tank2008, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David 96809996
    2. Alvin

3. Andy Lai
    4. Chee Keong
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Henry

8. Jian Dee
    9. Kar Seng
    10. Leo
    11. Patrick
    12. Mathew
    13. Sean
    14. Wei
    15. Mike Chua
    16. Harry
    17. Yonata
    Waiting list:

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Today game can start earlier at 6PM, as the table tennis game can end earlier than scheduled. Who can attend? :)

14. Harry84

Harry84 Regular Member

me, will u be there at 6?

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    So far 3 can. I will arrive at about 6pm. See ya. :)

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. Unity Sec Sch, 2nd Oct, 11-2pm, C1-4; 2-3pm, C2&3 (14hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. CSiang
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Harry
    11. Henry
    12. Ghee Shi
    13. Hwa
    14. Jeremy
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Lee Hao Dong
    17. Leo
    18. Kar Seng
    19. Ken
    20. KT
    21. Mark
    22. Matthew
    23. Mikec
    24. Nie Yu
    25. Ong
    26. Patrick Lee
    27. Raymond
    28. Sean
    29. Tatt
    30. Wei
    31. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

2. Unity Sec Sch, 9th Oct, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3; 2-3pm, C2&3 (13 hours)

A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding. ​

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. CSiang
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Harry
    11. Henry
    12. Ghee Shi
    13. Hwa
    14. Jeremy
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Lee Hao Dong
    17. Leo
    18. Kar Seng
    19. Ken
    20. KT
    21. Mark
    22. Matthew
    23. Mikec
    24. Nie Yu
    25. Ong
    26. Patrick Lee
    27. Raymond
    28. Sean
    29. Tatt
    30. Wei
    31. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

2. Unity Sec Sch, 9th Oct, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3; 2-3pm, C2&3 (13 hours)

A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.
    For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

18. Harry84

Harry84 Regular Member

Working this sunday, join next sunday, 9th Oct

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. CSiang
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Ghee Shi
    13. Hwa
    14. Jeremy
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Lee Hao Dong
    17. Leo
    18. Kar Seng
    19. Ken
    20. KT
    21. Mark
    22. Matthew
    23. Mikec
    24. Nie Yu
    25. Ong
    26. Patrick Lee
    27. Raymond
    28. Sean
    29. Tatt
    30. Wei
    31. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/QUOTE]

19. CSiang

CSiang Regular Member

Student
    Not free for this 2 weeks.

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Harry
    11. Henry
    12. Ghee Shi
    13. Hwa
    14. Jeremy
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Lee Hao Dong
    17. Leo
    18. Kar Seng
    19. Ken
    20. KT
    21. Mark
    22. Matthew
    23. Mikec
    24. Nie Yu
    25. Ong
    26. Patrick Lee
    27. Raymond
    28. Sean
    29. Tatt
    30. Wei
    31. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Ok, noted with thanks for advance notice. :)