Badminton Training in SG

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by JTVICTOR, Nov 20, 2010.

1. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Call me for more info! @81332169!

2. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

3. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Call me for more info! @81332169!

4. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

5. thomashay

thomashay Regular Member

Hi,

I am serious about increasing my level of play.
    May i ask you a few questions.

- what level of player should attend your coaching? because i an intermediate (probably high intermediate) player
    - may i know does your fee includes court and shutter?
    - what is the cost of one to one coaching?

thanks! and i shall look forward to your reply.
    regards
    Thomas

6. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks. ​

7. wilbertchua

wilbertchua New Member

Software Developer
    Jimmy is a great coach. Had the opportunity to be coached by him.

8. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Thanks Wilbert!

9. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks. ​

10. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Any need coaching? =D

11. Edwardkcy

Edwardkcy Regular Member

Retail
    Hi wanted to know if there are any adult groups near my area. I'm staying near Potong pasir.

12. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    sent u a pm edward. Thanks for asking.

13. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Anyone needs coaching? Call me at 81332169.

14. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach

15. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach

16. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Fun and effective training call me at 81332169 !

17. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Anyone needs training or coaching? =) Contact me at 81332169!

18. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach

19. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Special Rates for training packages. Contact me for more details.

20. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach