Apacs Foray 300?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Dave1011, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Has anyone tried the Apacs Foray 300 (Yonex Z Force Clone) yet? Some people are saying its not very good looking but I wondered what the racket plays like compared to Apacs Nano 900 which I have always liked especially for the cheap price.

2. asdfhugoo

asdfhugoo New Member

student
    i just bought three of these. this is a great racket. i bought one nano 900 power white along with the three forayy and i find the foray better. its more even balanced than the 900 and stiffer. i compared the foray with my voltric 80. the voltric is heavier and gave a more powerful smash. so i added some tape to the head of my racket and the result is perfect.

so overall its a great racket to play with. and the looks of it is fine. its perfectly fine. it looks really nice. the racket is 95% identicle to the z-force.

you should get it. badmintonbay is offering a great deal at $84 USD for 2 foray 300.

3. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Thanks for the reply, I have just ordered one along with another nano 900 from badminton ace. I have always liked the nano 900 and keep coming back to them when I get bored of other rackets. I will see how the 2 compare when they arrive in about 10 days.

4. phaaam

phaaam Regular Member

Any update on the playability of the Foray 300? It's quite tempting to pick up, but I just ordered 2xFinapi 77 Ver. 2s.

I'm curious as to how the head-heaviness plays with the medium stiff shaft.

5. ox3gen

ox3gen New Member

student
    Foray 300

Hi Dave,
    I see your from UK I am interested in purchasing the foray 300 and was wondering if you know any websites or shops where I could get it from, that doesn't charge ridiculous shipping fees or from a country where customs will add �20 on top :eek:

Regards
    Rob

6. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Hi, try contacting badminton ace and see what's the best price he can do. If your willing to pay him direct by PayPal instead of eBay then you will get a better deal. Here's the link.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APACS-FOR...922?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cba23d52

i used to order lots of rackets from Malaysia and probably 1 in 4 packages were stopped at customs which adds time and money but it wasn't too bad. Dave

7. jastisreekanth

jastisreekanth New Member

working
    I had used this Foray300. what miracles it had done. good speed and control. sweet spot is also good.
    You can test 32 tension and see the specality of it. After i bought it 6 of my friends at the badminton court bought the same. now it is out of stock in Bangalore.

8. dbswansea

dbswansea Regular Member

IT
    It's one of Apacs, mid balance, medium flex low enders with a ZF paint job. Don't expect miracles.