choosing a racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by stopdrop, Apr 29, 2013.

1. stopdrop

stopdrop Regular Member

student
    The other day this dumb girl broke my SW37!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying: I've been looking to replace it but i think i want to try a different racket. My current rackets are the voltric z-force and BS09(and previously the voltric 70 and SW37:crying:). I like stiffer rackets and would like something bit less HH than the voltric z-force. I play an offensive game lots of smashes, fast clears, cuts, slices and tight net shots in singles. In doubles i also play an offensive game(more comfortable with back). I was looking into the MX80, MX70 or something like that. Suggestions are welcome. budget-$200 CAN

2. Nicky_Boy02

Nicky_Boy02 Regular Member

Space Explorer
    As far as my knowledge is concern, VTZF is the most HH racket. MX80 is HH but it's compare to VTZF it is still lacking behind but it's stiffer than VTZF. Both MX80 and VTZF are good racket. Unfortunately I don't own MX80 but I read quite a number of good reviews about MX80. The only thing that hold MX80 is its stiffness can cause shoulder pain after a long game. So, overall my vote goes to VTZF 4u. It is an awesome racket and I'm planning on getting a new one as my spare racket in case the string breaks.

ps: Whatever I said are all solely base on my personal analysis by reading forums, reviews and feedback. I only own VTZF myself.

3. L.Dan

L.Dan Regular Member

ExN.backup
    get a 4u vtzf......end of say. or lining n80

4. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    racket supply still has the superwave35 3u on sale, www.racketsupply.com

and there's no need to call someone dumb just because she broke your racket. i'm sure she didn't do it on purpose. however, i do feel your pain because if my sw35 was broken by someone else other than me, i would be depressed for a while :)