WTB: Want To Buy Used Yonex Ti10 first Generation,Yonex NS9900,Victor Brave Sword 10 or 9

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by steve_tbb, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
    WTB: I Looking to buy used Yonex Ti10 First Generation , Yonex NS9900 ,Victor Brave Sword 9 or 10, Li-Ning N90If Anyone want to sell his Racket series as I mention this few series please SMS and offer me the best prices at 0126352018 or email me steve.tanbb@gmail.com Please indicated the offer prices and also the condition of the racket .if the racket condition mint I willing to buy directly but all must be original not replica .Dealing method: COD

2. jasonin

jasonin Regular Member

bellalaint
    I have TI10 gen 1st. I am selling 400 canadian dollars. do you want it?

3. chibe_K

chibe_K Regular Member

I have a Ti-10 that I am willing to sell but not sure how to tell if it is 1st generation, is there a way to tell? I bought it back in 2003 only because of a comment from my hero Kim Dong Moon that it was one of his favorite rackets. I rarely used it because I am more comfortable with my MP-100.

4. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
    Price too high anyway can I know 3U or 2U? Because I looking for above 3U usually many this Series is 2U type .

5. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
    Ti 10 first Generation is color black and Red maybe you should took the photo email me ,I also need to know 3U or 2U type ,you can check inside the grib but need to un grip it only can see .thanks

6. dream01

dream01 Regular Member

i have li-ning n90ii rm530...

7. ping8447

ping8447 Regular Member

I have Brave Sword 9 and Brave Sword 10. Both are 3UG2 racquets. All both of them are new and never use before. Wrapping plastic remain the handle of racquet but both has been strung with VS-850. I selling it at RM 420 and RM 435 respectively. PM me if you are interested.

8. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
  9. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
    will consider it for BS10 but if prices can negiotate lets me know text me your best prices.thanks

10. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
    Thanks for the offer pls email me the photo i will consider it but price a bit higher also need to know the condition ?

11. AezranHakim

AezranHakim Regular Member

Office Boy
    I have a flame N55 ver1 @ RM400... stringed only twice, cond 9/10 :)

12. jasonin

jasonin Regular Member

bellalaint
    because the TI10 gen one is such an old verstion racket. by that time. 2U is having same weight as 3U from nowadays. so there is no difference. you have find this infor online. they will explain to you. good luck my friend.

13. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
    Thks for your infor but to be honest my experience back to year 2001 first I brought Ti10 1st Gen I used it then love it for much the smashing fantastic n control also great but too bad double hits with my friend racket when we middle of games so is normal happen most double games ,my racket broken so I try buy another one Ti10 1st Gen to replace it but somehow the feeling is difference from the previous racket more heavy and defense not as fast as previous so I sell to my friend but I forget to check maybe is 2U type so my previous should be 3U ,this is the reason I need to find 3U

14. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
    Honestly when my Ti10 1st Gen broken I try replace another Ti10 1st Gen but the feeling is diffecne more heavy and compare with my previous even same series but is more heavier so I sell to my friend but I make a mistake I not see both racket is 3U or 2U .i assuming the replacement is 2U since my first TI more lighter and better in defense and also smashing but after broken i replace another one the weight really difference the feeling not as good as my first Ti10 even same version series

15. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
    WTB ,Hi all to update some i already manage to get it, now left i want to buy Yonex Ti10 1st Gen (3U ) ,Yonex NS9900, Victor BS10 . Thanks

16. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
    Honestly I try both Ti 10 1st Gen after my first Ti broken I try replace another Ti10 1st Gen but the feeling is difference more heavy less responsive and compare with my previous even same series but not as good my first Ti so I sell to my friend but I make a mistake I not check both racket is 3U or 2U .i assuming the replacement is 2U since my first TI more lighter and better in defense and also smashing but after broken i replace another one the weight really difference the feeling not as good as my first Ti10 even same version series

17. jasonin

jasonin Regular Member

bellalaint

mine is 2u.

18. steve_tbb

steve_tbb Regular Member

Marketing
    Actully I looking for my 1st Ti Gen is 3U if anyone have if ant o sell kindly PM me thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.