Victor uk

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by MonkeyMadness, Mar 15, 2012.

1. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    Good job Ben because exposure for Victor in UK is very low. I'm ssure this will change in the next 6 months.

I also agree with Mark that a few medals in Olympics will push their cause but only if they are ready for it. You tend to find nobody is prepared and thereefore either puts out very poor marketing or none at all.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

2. SolsticeOfLight

SolsticeOfLight Regular Member

Or too late :p
    That said, they released an olympic special already, so perhaps they are prepared after all?

3. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    Pictures of the MX London were released at least 6 months ago, so I'd say they're ready. Expect the same from Li-Ning and Yonex, too.

4. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    I saw one if the London racket bags the other day and they look really nice.

5. diverdan

diverdan Regular Member

graduate
    I think its good that Victor have decided to set up distribution in the UK. It is obviously a quality brand.

6. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    So - for all those who have asked about the VICTOR Olympic collection. We are expecting the Meteor London Frames and also the Olympic edition bags in next month. I have seen the bags and they look really nice and am assured the rackets is also of a very high quality.

I have also pushed for the Korean Open/All England 2012 shirts and hopefully secured a quantity of these to be delivered in August - will keep you all posted though.

7. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    Bravesword 10 are also available again in the UK at the moment as to are the BS LYD. In fact been running a promotion over the bank holiday on the BS10 frame which has been successful if any BC'ers are interested.

Next week I am trying out an Artery Tec 920 which looks like a good racket - interested to hear if anyone else has tried this or has any feedback on the racket?

8. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    Oh - and these are also available for the first time in the UK - 16 racket holdall. Available in Blue/White and Black/Gold

As you can see I am trying to get more and more products available to the UK market but this will take time!! Apologies for delay in posts but working a lot at the moment :eek:)

312F-bag.jpg

Attached Files:

• 312F.jpg
      312F.jpg
      File size:
      110.1 KB
      Views:
  9. Sevex

Sevex Regular Member

Academia, CFD/ wind engineering
    Which shirts would these be? I have been looking for a bright pink shirt for a while now :p Don't ask why...

Also those larger bags look good. I might have to replace my existing Victor bag soon as it is breaking after four years of abuse. Probably pass on the rackets though until I sell some of my existing ones, I own too many already! Although I really do want to try out the Victor frames. Nowhere locally demo's them unfortunately. I could always go to Coventry and play with them at Central Sports shop at some point in the near future.

10. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    Hi - where in the UK are you based?

These are the shirts in the picture below:

DSC_6591.jpg

11. Sevex

Sevex Regular Member

Academia, CFD/ wind engineering
    Those are the ones! I am in Birmingham so got to see them win the title with minimal travel effort. I might be able to try a bravesword 10 and BS LYD out but I don't know anyone with anything else. I don't know the person with the BS10 that well either.

12. BlueTornado

BlueTornado Regular Member

Are you getting both the rose red and purple versions? If yes, let me know when they come in :)

13. paulstewart64

Marketing Consultant
    Ben is working very hard with Victor at the moment and others are too.

But, all of this work needs support. There's no point bringing in new products and then nobody buys them. I fully support all of Ben's efforts and know he is one of a few promoting Victor in UK. I'm sure you'll find him to be a great guy to work with and I know of another retailer in north west who are working with him in this respect.

Let's hope we can see a bigger and better Victor in UK next season.

Paul

14. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    I will be having conversations this week and will hopefully ascertain what we will be getting in the UK and how many.

Will of course keep all on BC well posted :eek:)

15. willsabeefcake

willsabeefcake Regular Member

trainee accountant
    Is the Olympic bag coming in a 9 racket size? Pleeeeeeeeeeease get the tops in!!! I'll buy both colours, the bag if it's big and a pair of 9000's from you ;)

16. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

That means we have "Benwilluk" as the very official UK retailer here, in this forum? :O - sorry for not knowing you, benwilluk ;-P
    Do you sell items directly to customers? If yes, outside of UK too?

17. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    Hi - yeah of course - I have almost set up my business 'Badminton Base' but am already selling VICTOR products. There are a few preferred partners around the UK which includes BWS Sports based in the North West. If there is anything specific you are after then feel free to drop me a PM.

18. paulstewart64

Marketing Consultant
    As Ben says, there will be partners in the UK and Ben will be one of these partners. BWS Sports will be another in north west. All of these partners will be working together in some respects, certainly be getting to know one another and co-operating so that they can collectively help influence what goods to bring into UK.

But to do this, your help is required. It's fine saying you like certain products, but you need to support by orders.

It would be helpful for Ben to get your email addresses as he can then let you know what goods are coming in and give you first priority on orders. So why not PM him and he can then get you on his mailing list so you know you can get your goods as early as possible.

Paul

19. Rykard

Rykard Regular Member

will there be any partners in the midlands?

20. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    Central Sports are the partner for the Midlands area.

Regards