Lee Hyo Jung

Discussion in 'Korea Professional Players' started by kwun, Jun 13, 2004.

1. lee-lee

lee-lee Regular Member

Doctor
    More pre-wedding pictures!

BTW, LYD and LHJ both won the doubles separately in Korea National Game today. (LYD with Jo Kwon Woo and LHJ with Kim Min Seo. LYD won against KSH in semi-finals in 21-11, 21-17 and won easily against the relatively unknown team in the finals; LHJ won against HJE in finals in 27-25, 21-12.) I want to see those games!

jpg.jp.jpg

jpg2.jp.jpg

2. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

In which tournament Lee Hyo Jung hops on to Shin Baek Cheol at the end of the match? :p

3. Heong

Heong Regular Member

might be Asian Games?

they won the gold there so I assume so

4. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

Yes indeed but it did not happen in the finals, that throws me off :/

5. rexelus

rexelus Regular Member

she hopped into SBC's arms after winning against He Hanbin/Ma Jin in the semis

6. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

lol very nice

7. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    [h=1]Lee Hyo Jung at ease in new life as coach, wife, and mother[/h]
    "http://www.badzine.net/features/lee-hyo-jung-at-ease-in-new-life-as-coach-wife-and-mother/22795/"

EXCERPTS:

Badzine: What would you say is the biggest change in yourself between your days as a player and your life now? Lee Hyo Jung: The biggest change for me has been that my mind is at much more at ease than when I was playing internationally. I was working so hard to maintain my fitness and to keep playing well, now my mind is more at ease and so is my body.

Badzine: Is there anything you miss about your life as an athlete? Lee Hyo Jung: I can’t say there’s anything I really miss about the athlete’s life. I have a husband now, and a child, we’re a family so I’m really satisfied. I guess when I’m with the players and they’re training, I do occasionally feel ‘Oh, I should be playing too,’ I mean, such thoughts do occur to me but so far, I can say that it certainly hasn’t bothered me that I’m no longer playing.

Badzine: 2012 was your first year as a coach. How well do you think you adapted to the new role? Lee Hyo Jung: In a way, it’s harder being a coach. When I was playing, the coaches told me to work on something and I just had to do it. Now, I have to pay attention to what the players are doing and figure out what they need before I give them any instructions.