taufik called lin dan a great actor

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by cooler, Dec 18, 2008.

1. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Yes for sure, a good trusty report carries a lot of weight. No argument from me. It's chaffing through the stacks of reports and figuring out the credible ones that can sometimes be challenging. I would say we can take many reports with a pinch of salt. Also personal bias can make us more partial to certain reporters or news agencies.

As for HKH, I think you'll find he's involved with players in more than just "emotional" or "after game" moments.

2. madbad

madbad Regular Member

You can't just equate this thing to simple numbers. It's also about the quality of the meeting and the relationship he has with players. Compared to you and I, he probably has much more trustworthy news than we'll ever dig up.

Anyway, I had digressed enough. Back to the topic, I say.

3. bad_fanatic

bad_fanatic Regular Member

Day dream about being a Pro Badminton Player

I think huangkwokhau has a really good point right here. Most of us don't even half of what's going on. Most of us just see the players playing on court or smiling in the pictures that are posted in here. What happened behind the close door is a mystery to us. However we should know that the media blows things out of proportion. TH may say something and the media will interprated it with something else.

Such news like this just be treated as in this ear and out the other. There's really no need to have heated discussion about it.

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    maybe he buys them drinks and get them to talk more:D Who know, he might even bunked with them once or twice:D

5. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Nice gig, hehe:D:D. I wouldn't mind swapping places.... only doing the latter, as you have suggested, with the cuties. ;):D:D:D

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    a dedicated correspondence investigator has to take the good with the not so good. So, are u willing to bunk with some of the tomboys as well to get the juicy rumors and inside info:confused::D:p

7. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Ahem! I believe CUTIES precludes tomboys. Oooohhh noooo, I ain't going anywhere near those types. I'm strictly a cutie correspondent.

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Ah well....

..:p..:)..(so funny)..;)
    :p..you guys are tickling my funny bones...:p..;)
    Speaking of Vancouver, you guys will host the Winter Olympics next yr, right??...Perfect timing for a get-together...;)
    madbad, i'll come and be the paparazzi photographer...:p ;)
    Btw, cooler, got a guessing game for you in one of the threads in the OCBC sub-forum. Need ya to name the players, if you know them...i heard they're Calgary-based players..:)
    ..after staying in Asia, i think Hau-ge misses L.A. and the North American folks...;)

#88 ctjcad, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  9. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

The number is just an example to show my point.

Unless he's CHN team staff member, who stays, communicates and talks with the other coaches and players on a daily basis, all his information can only be considered as "little pieces" when you count the big picture.

Let me put this way, say you work in a small company of 25 ppl. Your guys talk, work, eat or even "fight" :p every day here and there for years. Even like that, can you claim that you know every single one inside out? Can you identify everyone's personality to a very accurate basis? I really doubt it. Maybe for a few very closed ones, the rest, well, just lil pieces of information here and there.

So, if staying with a group on daily basis for years, do not have such ability, I really wonder what "HauGe" can do with he's much more limited interaction with CHN team, even though, his meeting time can be more quality than most of us. :confused:

Let me put my example to a simple one. Interacting with the professionals, is like discussing college calculus. Yeah, I am at elementry school grade 1, while "HauGe" might at grade 5. Compare to me, he's much better. However, compare to the real picture, we are all "too little to know anything".

#89 LazyBuddy, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  10. jutawin

jutawin Regular Member

Student
    it's never ending sotry...
    [​IMG]
    Keep fighting, Taufik..
    Get All england title next year..