Is BAM going in the right direction?

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by cobalt, May 22, 2011.

1. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    congrats to rashid sidek.
    he really give a lot of effort not to fall asleep at side court
    well done!

2. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. If you can't even win fair and square, how can you even manage BAM, much more BAC?

3. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    this is politic
    my friend.
    he doesnt need to have the ability to handle
    as long as they go london to shopping together:D

4. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    As for me, I think politics in itself is not bad to begin with, but rather the people who misuse and abuse the system for their selfish gains without having anything beneficial to offer whatsoever.

5. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

he does it again... Stifling a yawn.. in the middle of the chenlong vs chongweifeng game.. he is consistent that way

6. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    Lol... Amazing!

7. badtonerz

badtonerz New Member

office administrator
    Hi, I am new here. Saw this interesting post about BAC and Datuk Seri Nadzmi (DSN) which so happen to be what I am following too. Its very funny how things turn out to be. Remember about an official in BAM who was sacked by DSN for the fiasco on some "secret" dealing with regards to a million dollar sponsorship for BAM? Once, this official was very powerful too in BAC. Maybe he still has strong influence on BAC?

Everyone knows about DSN and this official are not in good terms since the above case. So could this be the reason why Surasak and Justian offer DSN to take the BAC president's post?...to get rid of this official's grip on BAC? Maybe, just maybe, Surasak knows many things in BAC which we dont. After all a tiger doesn't lose its stripes easily.

Anyway, this drama is better than the drama series in TV. Full of suspense...

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    no worry
    if lee chong wei win a wc this year
    he will win the best coach award again next year:rolleyes:

9. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

what about mr teh siu bock???

10. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    since rashid takes all the credit
    mr TSB can be the best bellboy:p

11. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    As always, political happenings goes in deep and dark, and unless whistleblowers emerge, who knows what, where and when. For things closer to the horse mouth, ask limsy :cool:. But now that fella has already sat on BAC chair, it's a little hard to dig info too.

12. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hey
    dont u think i might disappear if i said too much?:mad::p

13. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    how low can bam sink?
    lost to thailand , japan and now chinese taipei
    hehe

14. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    Already in the bottom, how to sink :D

15. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    TBH hit back on razif comment.
    well,he just made the situation worse

16. hellboy84

hellboy84 Regular Member

event coordinator
    seriously?

what he said?

i thought TBH don't want to be pair up with KKK anymore?

17. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    dont be funny
    tbh threatened kkk,if kkk dont want to leave rexy,then tbh will split with him
    kkk dont want to climb up ranking once again,so he can only choose to follow TBH and leave rexy.
    u have alot more homework to do.

18. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Courtesy of The Star :

BAM secretary: It all depends on Kien Keat and Boon Heong now

MALAYSIA’S top men’s doubles shuttlers Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong will have to take a long and hard look at themselves following their miserable outing in the Sudirman Cup.

Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) Coaching and Training committee chairman Ng Chin Chai said that he had spent an hour with the players and coaches in the dressing room after Kien Keat-Boon Heong’s loss to Lee Sheng-mu-Tsai Chia-hsin in the Group C tie against Taiwan on Sunday.

Chin Chai said that there were several factors which contributed to their defeat but “I told them it all depends on them now”.

An immediate change in attitude should see them get back on track for the World Championships in Guangzhou in August.

“It’s not right to single out one person for the team’s defeat but I have to admit that Koo-Tan did not perform well. There could be several factors,” said Chin Chai.

“I spoke to them and asked them to check themselves and to be sincere. Yes, BAM are responsible but the players must also ask themselves if they are sleeping early, coming for training regularly and training diligently.

“I also told them that if they are gambling, it will eventually affect them emotionally.”

Chin Chai said that he would propose during the post-mortem for BAM to come out with clear guidelines on the do’s and don’ts for all the players.

Who is gambling?

19. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Courtesy of NST :Chin Chai to make way

By K.M. BOOPATHY | boopathy@mediaprima.com.my

RESPONSIBLE: Accepts that he too has failed as CTC chairman

NG Chin Chai has accepted that he is also to blame for Malaysia's failure on the international stage in his capacity as the coaching and training committee (CTC) chairman and will relinquish the post at the BA of Malaysia's (BAM) annual general meeting and elections in July.
    Chin Chai said it was only fair for the incoming president to name a new chairman rather than inheriting someone from the current administration.
    However, Chin Chai will continue to be the BAM secretary if he is appointed again by the incoming president, who will replace Datuk Seri Nadzmi Salleh who will not be seeking reelection.

"I would like to apologise to all Malaysians on behalf of BAM and the players. We have failed to achieve several targets on the international stage over the last three years and I am partly responsible for Malaysia's failure," said Chin Chai.
    The latest is Malaysia's failure to make the quarter-finals of the Sudirman Cup, no thanks to shock defeats to Taiwan and Germany in the group stage.

"There have been several targets that we failed to achieve.
    "I have served for three years as the CTC chairman but I will not offer myself for the post under the new president.
    "Emotions are high at the moment and there have been calls for changes but please bear with us as there will be a change in leadership as well as in the management team in July."
    Chin Chai also said that BAM will ensure that players toe the line when it comes to discipline.
    "The coaches have finally opened up and Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong's indiscipline was highlighted by them. I would like to stress that action will be taken against any player who flouts BAM's rules and regulations.
    "The coaches only opened up and spoke about the players' indiscipline in the last CTC meeting (last month).
    "Gambling is something that was raised and the players are barred from such activities during training and tournaments."
    [​IMG]
    Ng Chin Chai

Limsy must be delighted.

Read more: Chin Chai to make way - Badminton - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/sports/badminton/chin-chai-to-make-way-1.285324?cache=03%2F7.208021%2F7.259443%2F7.287479%2F7.320411%2F7.358894%2F7.358894%2F7.358894%2F7.358894%2F7.358894%2F7.358894%2F7.358894#ixzz2UBkuN7Mv