Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. michaelbyz23

michaelbyz23 Regular Member

Student
    hmm, since im new here im not really sure about that. do you have any specific source or prove that shows that fake racquets with serials work on the li ning website?
    well, to make myself dont feel too bad bout the purchase, the best thing is just to treat it as genuine. so i can worry less and play more! :D

2. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Well not to rain on your parade but the racket is most definitely fake. Li Ning would never allow a racket with such a sloppy paintjob on the market, and the price is too low as well. However, not all fakes are worthless - some are playable and only slightly inferior.
    However, the next time you buy, avoid ebay (except for RKEP), and buy from a known store. Even though it might be 30-50USD more expensive, it spares you a lot of worry and the product is definitely genuine.

3. kaiyuan

kaiyuan Regular Member

Student
    The sellers can buy one real racket and copy the serials. And if I am not mistaken, there shouldn't be any code on the shaft for new logo Li Ning's racket.
    Whether it is real or not is doesn't matter, the best thing is just ignore the real or fake issue, just play it.

4. michaelbyz23

Student
    Well, I'll take it as a lesson. One thing I buy online is because there is no badminton shop around my area in New Jersey. I am a student and I don't have a car. So the final resort is to get it online. And price is a consideration as well. However, I won't buy it from eBay anymore next time. And my next high end racket will be yonex because authenticity of yonex can be detected easily and is much efficient.

5. michaelbyz23

Student
    I am not able to prove the seller wrong because the genuinity of the racket is proven genuine on li Ning website. So, he will definitely argue its genuine by documentation. Paint job is a subjective matter in which he can argue. So yea, since it's genuine according to li Ning website, I'll just play with ease. By the way I don't think seller can just simply copy the serial number from original li Ning product. because one serial number is for one unt. If u re-validate the same number, the website will ask for a password in which the first user keyed in , as shown above. So, I don't really have the reason to worry about the genuinity of the product, other than the not perfect paint job

6. roycetan

roycetan Regular Member

Journalist
    A reliable eBay-er is Eric of squashmart. another 2 reputable online retailers which I've purchased from are sohubuy and mybadmintonstore.

7. XtremeCoolz

XtremeCoolz Regular Member

Haha. Don have to frame urself first to certain brand first. I used to fancy about Li Ning by buying the N50II,then N70II. Soon after that I went for Victor BS09, Flypower Enigma 900 v2, and the most recent Yonex VT80LTD. Now I'm looking into Gosen Ryoga Series racket. Not all are mine though, some are my brother's. Haha. Just try to buy from a reliable seller and that'll be fine.

Royce, you do sell rackets in lowyat.net right? i think read your thread before... haha..

8. Nelson Wong

Nelson Wong New Member

Any of you tried the Li Ning TS-50 and Li Ning SS-78 before? Sorry i'm still a student and i can only afford for these. I need some reviews. thanks

9. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    According to the latest exhibition game in china, lin dan seem to change from N90 to N50II, he use it to beat Lee chong Wei in 3 games.

10. David Et

David Et Regular Member

student
  11. David Et

David Et Regular Member

student
  12. bandit12811

bandit12811 Regular Member

Student, Part-time Stringer at Top Spin Tennis, Ca
    Just bought a couple of N50IIs. I'm in love. My jump smash has gone from fast, to silly. :)

13. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Lin Dan latest weapon n50 (2) win against taufik and lee Chong Wei in recent China exhibiton games.

#1553 Ferrerkiko, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  14. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

yeah saw the matches. both lin dan and taufik played much better than they had over the past few months. plus lin dan's li-ning clothing looks pretty cool (yellow and electric blue :D).

didnt notice the racket (low quality vid :p) N50II is less head-heavy & less repulsive than N90 ... hmmm will watch it again

plus Lin dan pockets a million yuan for the 4-heavenly kings exhibition match (awesome name)

15. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

Don't you think that you're being totally ignorant on the fact that what you have purchased is a big stinking OVERPRICED FAKE Li Ning racquet?

Don't say that we did not warn you the next time you "accidentally" buy ANOTHER FAKE RACQUET FROM THE SAME EBAY SELLER.

16. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

@Blitzzards: Chill, dude :D
    But yeah, the code check at the LN website is no longer any indication whether the racket is fake or not. Apart from buying rackets, fakers could also be intelligent enough to re-create the algorithm for making those codes.
    @michaelbyz: You're grasping at straws. The racket is definitely fake, no "didn't-pass-quality-test" or anything of the sort. No one sells so obviously flawed rackets, standards are way too high for that to happen. Also, buying from a KNOWN fake-seller - what are the chances that you're the one customer he decided not to cheat and gift an original racket?

Anyhow, let's end the discussion here - the racket is identified as fake, no doubt.

A more interesting prospect for me - I strung up my N50II with a 32lbs NBG95. Wonder how it'll perform? Last time I tried it, it felt sluggish and too head heavy for the shaft's stiffness, making a really big swing necessary. I can already say sth positive about the racket though - it took the high tension in stride. No deformation or any signs of stress. Definitely made for this kinda tension, high quality in that regard. I actually had to string it twice because the cheapo Ashaway string I got for free with some large order snapped on the last cross :mad:

17. yowhong

yowhong New Member

technician
    Can help me to identify my racket ?
    Its a old stock with old logo.

IMG_6271.jpg IMG_6272.jpg IMG_6273.jpg IMG_6275.jpg IMG_6276.jpg IMG_6278.jpg IMG_6279.jpg

18. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Can any brothers confirmed here that Lin dan has switch to N50 II racket ?

19. aren34

aren34 Regular Member

Student
    there are rumours around saying tat lindan is using N50II in the 4 kings exhibition (latest match)..

20. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

It's on youtube. He really used the N50II for those matches, although if he sticks with it is entirely unsure - he already changed his grip once and never used it again, so maybe he was just having a little fun here as well....