Fitriani

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by miksss, Dec 19, 2011.

1. miksss

miksss Regular Member

30_61.jpg

the sibling stars Fitriani/Rohmat also won XD U-17 title.. Fitriani so cute :D

2. miksss

miksss Regular Member

now Fitriani start to dominate the U-17. she won Sirnas Jateng 2012 . Its mean her third back to back titles in Sirnas..

3. miksss

miksss Regular Member

OMG... I am really amazed with Fitriani! Her footwork and "kuda-kuda"(i don't know how to mention it in English :p) is so steady.

[video=youtube;YoTm_iYbSxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoTm_iYbSxY&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

4. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    Congrats for the 6th sirnas titles U-17 this year...
    time to move up to U-19... but i think, in surabaya, she will play in U-17 again....

i want her to play in U-19, she need to adapt and start to get result in U-19 so that she can go to AJC....

3 GS for sure go to AJC/WJC next year is Hanna, Setyana, and Ruselly...

1 spot is still open... she has to compete with Berliyan, and many Djarum girls....

but with her improvement which is so fast, i think, she can make a mark in U-19 so fast...
    she learn a lot from her experience.... and also, talent is there, combine with the will... and never say die attitude, i start to think that Fitriani is the best GS talent we have in the last 5 years or so...

5. fathonezic

Consultant
    yes, her footwork is quite good... i like it too... so fast...
    her smash also quite good... i rarely seen INA GS players who has a very good attacking skill like fitriani. most of them only play rally and rally without any weapon to kill the rally and get a point.fitriani has to keep healthy and keep her will, train harder and harder, look at how she does the serve, similar like how Susi Susanti dance when she served, right ? :p

6. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Back to back title for Fitriani in Sirnas Bali and Sirnas Jatim. She should try to compete in U-19 next year ;)

7. fathonezic

Consultant
    If Marleve still play her in U-17, then i will say that Marleve is so stupid...
    let see...

8. fathonezic

Consultant
    ok, this year will be a good year for Fitriani to show her worth.
    She should play in U-19.
    If she can get 1-3 titles (U-19), then she will surely be in Pelatnas next year.

9. miksss

miksss Regular Member

wow! Finally she won her first U-19 title. She beat Arinda, Rena and Febtria in straight games! Keep it up. ;)

10. miksss

miksss Regular Member

she has gotten 1.. 2 to go :D;)

11. fathonezic

Consultant
    haha... agree !...
    i believe, there will be no ruselli and hana in kejurnas U-19 this year as they are in Pelatnas now.
    so, relatively good chance for fitriani to win the kejurnas IF she can beat setyana and priskila etc

12. miksss

miksss Regular Member

source : http://www.djarumbadminton.com/djar...etail/read/fitriani-muda-santun-dan-berbakat/
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Young, polite and talented. Maybe three words that adequately describe the figure of Fitriani. At the young age, she has become the spotlight due to her achievement on the green carpet.

Various national championship circuit titles (SIRNAS) was in her pocket since 2009. She had been the 3rd rank at Singapore International Challenge U-17 at the age of 14 years.

"The quota of the player in U-15 were already full. So I registered to U-17. It was so experience the most memorable match for the first time met foreign players," she said.

In Djarum Sirnas Kalimantan Open 2013, it had gone up to the level of U-17 to U-19. Unmitigated, she immediately took the title.

"Really excited. Especially in the arlier of second games my opponent attacked more, but eventually i won," said Fitriani who won two straight games, 21-10 and 21-17 of Arinda Sari Sinaga in the final.

Fitriani's badminton career began at the age of six years. The girl born in Garut, December 27, 1998 is seeing his brother doing the exercises and instantly fell in love with the game.

The Fitriani's father send her into one of a badminton club in Serang. However, because the cost is considered much enough, eventually Fitriani drawn and trained by his father.

He taught me the basic techniques of badminton," she said.

One of his colleagues who saw the potential of Fitriani then offered her to play on PB Ganesha. From there she was sent to Sirnas. Until finally in mid-2011, she was invited to join the PB Exist who nurtured by Marleve Mainaky.

Despite having to train six days a week, but she never complained. Her passion for badminton make her joy undergo an intensive training schedule.

"The training from monday till friday full, morning and afternoon. If Saturday half-day. But should exercise extra," she said.

Diligent and disciplined in acknowledgment as the practice should she take to achieve success. In addition, the blessing of both parents is also very important. Fitriani who idolized Susi Susanti want to make Indonesia proud.

"If god allow, I want to be world champion and make Indonesia and my parents proud ," he said.

Fitriani also known as a polite and smiling. She did not hesitate to say hello and greet the elders. One of the messages parents always etched in her memory.

"My parents always told to not overbearing. Especially when we have a success. Such rice science, the higher the duck," she concluded.

13. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I am not sure if the Pelatnas coaches will choose her for the AJC & WJC. 2 names are guaranteed so far: Hana Ramadhini (her maiden title in Vietnam surely seals her ticket) and Ruselli Hartawan (the fact that she's in Pelatnas is one major indication). One more spot is available and I think Fitriani and Setyana Mapasa (if she's still up for it) could grab it.

14. fathonezic

Consultant
    oh, only 3 spots ? i thougt 4 spots ??

15. miksss

miksss Regular Member

if she can win some more U-19 titles before AJC/WJC, i think she will be choosen. Haven't seen Setyana for quite some time. Where is she? i heard she got injure?

16. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Setyana was injured and I heard she decided to give up badminton after not being selected for Pelatnas.

17. racoen_ndonyo

racoen_ndonyo Regular Member

kuli
    her bod : 28 December 1998, she just 14 yo

[video=youtube;ra7k7FtotF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra7k7FtotF4[/video]

very like ratchanok
    please, do not let injury happen to her

18. miksss

miksss Regular Member

[video=youtube;2i9WXv0ltB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9WXv0ltB8[/video]
    [video=youtube;x3xmOdiknYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xmOdiknYI[/video]
    [video=youtube;o_eUkXCtUcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_eUkXCtUcM[/video]

19. miksss

miksss Regular Member

28_73.jpg
    13_4bd10e.jpg

photo from djarumbadminton.com

20. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member