Maria Kristin Yulianti

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by copadh, Aug 17, 2008.

1. miksss

miksss Regular Member

wah...so happy to see this one.. Maria Kristin Yulianti def Mayu Sekiya 21-15 14-21 21-16 :D
    not bad as this is her first tournament after absence for many months :D

2. Gicutzu

Gicutzu Regular Member

Student
    Congrats to MKY!

She will face the no. 2 seed Tai Tzu Ying from Chinese Taipei next.

3. miksss

miksss Regular Member

picbfa728263.jpg

cute expression from MKY :D
    picac125.jpg

#423 miksss, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  4. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Maria Kristin VS Fransiska Ratnasari (Djarum Badminton All Stars 2011)

[video=youtube;OSonzl4A3z4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSonzl4A3z4[/video]

MKY vs Nana in Djarum Badminton All Stars 2011 on 30 April 2011... This is the latest condition after having a prolonged injury. Nice to see MKY didnt use bandage on her knee anymore.;) She still a bit cautious when playing,but she still got that stunning cross-court shot :D:) Hopefully she will quickly recover :):) Both are using the same clothes, but i thought you guys could easily recongnize which one is MKY :p:p

#424 miksss, May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  5. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Her knee injury strikes again yesterday? in the qualifying round..

6. miksss

miksss Regular Member

"There are two possibility (why she did not continue the match), injury or exhaustion due to play three times a day. I hope the injury does not recur," said Chairman of PB Djarum Yoppy Rosimin contacted from Jakarta.

Maria had been suffering from a knee injury that often recur so disturbing her badminton career.

Yoppy said that Maria had complained about her knee can not be bent. "I hope not because of relapse (the injury) but just too tired, "he said.

Maria who had left the Pelatnas Cipayung to return to her club, PB Djarum Kudus, currently world ranked 98 so that must precede the Gold Grand Prix tournament from the qualifying round.

More at : http://antaranews.com/berita/261957/maria-kristin-gagal-ke-babak-utama-thailand

7. miksss

miksss Regular Member

MKY at Thailand GPG 2011

SCG2011-197.JPG

8. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Good news

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - 2008 Beijing Olympic Bronze medalist, Maria Kristin Yulianti, being hope will soon recover from her knee injury and back to compete in elite competition.

This was disclosed by Yoppy Rosimin, Program Director Bakti Olahraga Djarum Foundation, Jakarta. According to Yoppy, the knee injury that suffered by Maria Kristin is getting better.

"Her physical condition is getting better, while all the technique that she have still have not lose at all," said Yoppy. This was seen by an evaluation of several tournaments that she follow in the last few months, "said Yoppy.

In the Russian Open Grand Prix tournament in Vladivostok, the end of June, Maria Kristin eliminated by Japan's Ai Goto in the first round. Then, at the White Nights tournament two weeks later, Kristin goes to final before get beaten by her compatriot, Fransiska Ratnasari, in the rubber game 15-21, 23-21, 11-21.

"At the last tournament, Kristin is actually superior in the stroke compare to Nana (Fransiska Ratnasari). However, she lost in stamina and physically for a match that lasted three games," said Yoppy.

Currently Maria Kristin ranked 97 BWF and jumped 32 levels of the previous week's rankings. According Yoppy, Kristin's motivation to get into the elite ranks of the world again is still quite high.

"For us, if a player has the motivation to go forward, we will support. We hope she will be included in the Uber Cup squad as a fourth single," said Yoppy. "Usually in a team match, she always perfom good."

Thomas Cup and Uber Cup will take place in Wuhan, China, 20 to 27 May 2012.

Source : http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2011/07/15/18250034/Maria.Kristin.Masih.Diharapkan

-
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to know that her injury is getting better...so now MKY only have trouble with her physical condition... come on MKY :)

#428 miksss, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  9. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Good luck to MKY in INA IC 2011. :)

10. luvina

luvina Regular Member

ex student
    Hopefully that MKY's injury not more worse be caused she plays WD too..
    Yah, Good Luck to MKY at 2011 Indonesian IC :)

11. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Injuries Always Whack Me

When I can be free from injury? This question is always ringing in my mind. My leg exactly on my knee so often injured. Because of this injury a few times I was forced to walkover from a tournament.

The injury came not during the game, but it came after I exercise. That time i was still in Pelatnas. As I remember once, after my weight training, I continued the stroke excercie, suddenly my right knee ache. When it step up of the ladder it felt pain. Not wanting to linger with the injury, I immediately seek treatment.The results indicate doctors diagnosed my muscles do not experience problems. The problem is fluid in my knee diminished. So my knee bones rub against each other directly.This causes my knees to ache until now. Various efforts to heal my injury I've done. Right now I'm just going on therapy. No cure, but enough to help alleviate the injury.

In every tournament I always have to bear the pain that continues to torment me. Maybe because it was used to the pain in my knee, I finally was able to continue to swing a racket. But if the pain was unbearable, I was forced to choose walkover. As in the Thailand Open Grand Prix tournament in 2011 and then. I'm back in the qualification round. At that moment I felt a tremendous pain. My knees are swollen, I could not bend my knee. Perhaps it is because I have to compete in the qualifying round three times in one day. So in my knee injury recurrence.

Injury made me often felt frustrated. Not infrequently I get to cry in frustration. I'm sad thinking about my injury that never disappear from me. Due to this injury as well, my perfomance dropped dramatically. I from the one who can play in Olympic and even win the bronze medal, eventually slumped. Actually I want to spill my sorrow to my parents including my injury problems. But I can not. Luckily I have a friend who is always pumping my spirits.Friend who could always be a place where I lamented to my injury. .Because my friend also makes me strong and i still can play in the green carpet.

Thinking back of Pelatnas was not infrequently came to mind.But the intention was nevertheless accomplished. Although several signals were relegated from Pelatnas appear, but not completed. Because when the notice came my perfomance just getting better. But eventually I determined to withdraw from Pelatnas, where ever raise my name. I also sadly had to leave Pelatnas, where I spend my days with coaches and friends. But this is the path I should take.Although no longer exist in Pelatnas, I still wanted to do well.

source : http://www.pbdjarum.org/blogminton/detil/17/cedera-selalu-menderaku

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, feel sad to read that. :(

12. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Olympic Beijing 2008 Nostalgia

I went to the Olympics without any interest. I knew enough to where I was still in suffering injury. But I do not know, there is a miracle that made me get out of it all.

I feel my revival started in the Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series 2008. Actually when I saw the draw, I felt Drawing do not good for me. I was surrounded by Chinese players. I myself did not expect to enter the final. Whereas in the quarter-finals I was almost lost when met Zhou Mi. Against Zhou Mi my knee feel hurt. The pain continued to spread to the waist, I could actually feel shortness of breath. But finally I could win.Actually I was also confused, I mused to myself. "Why, I could win ya," I thought. After the match, in the evening I went doping. But not doping drinking the drugs. I immediately relax the body with massage mang Ace, pelatnas's masseur, so that pain in the legs and waist is reduced. Finally the first time i managed to cruise to the semifinal of Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series and met with Zhang Ning of China. I was not thinking about winning or losing. A determination that I hold against Zhang Ning of time is that I should dare tired, wherever the ball comes I have to chase it. Apparently, God willing another. I can beat the Chinese badminton queen, though I almost always lose in the scoring. It's good. In the Final, again I have to face Chinese players.This time I face Zhu Lin. Unfortunately, I lost the final with a rubber game.

After that I felt my perfomance going uphill. Little by little, points to play in the Olympic continues to grow. And finallymy points enough to play in Olympic Beijing 2008. I went along with the others to the Olympic.Just unfortunately, I have to play alone in the women's singles. I started the game in the Olympics is also less convincing. In the first half I was almost lost, the fight Julianne Schenk. I won the first game with 21-18. But I lost the second game by 16-21. In the third game I almost lost, but finally I could win by 22-20.
    In the second half, I met with a much lighter opponent. Yoana Martinez of Spain i beat her by two games 21-8, 21-14. Well, in the third round I met tougher opponents. I met with Tine Baun, who was still using the name of Tine Rasmussen. I also almost lost. Just lucky in the last two games I could win. I won the rubber game again. The score are very close 18-21, 21-19, 21-14.

In the last eight again I have to play the rubber game. I was forced to work hard by Saina Nehwal. At the time I lost in the first game with 26-28. But I went back in the second game by 21-14 and the third game by 21-15. I'm so glad. I could get into the semifinals. I became the only player outside of China that can cruise to the semi-finals.

In the semifinal I has to face Zhang Ning again. Apparently she was more prepared this time, I'm on beat in the semi-finals. I'm lost. But I still have a chance to win a medal even though it was only a bronze medal. I met with Lu Lan. She was one of my arch rival. Before the Olympics, I've met her once. In 2007, the Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series, I could beat her. This capital will I use to deal with it. Was not easy for me to beat her. I lost tamely in the first game with 11-21. But apparently she was stage fright. She often turns itself off. I take this opportunity. I can grab the second game with 21-13. And the determination I could grab the game by 21-15. Finally, a bronze medal for Indonesia could I offer.It felt so proud.

I stood at the podium of honor in a state of semi-conscious. I'm confused. I do not believe I could win a medal. I saw the Merah Putih flag in conjunction with the Chinese flag flying in the arena.Maybe, if I won the gold medal, I would faint at the podium, hahahahaha. That may be, because when Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan grab the gold, i am on tears with emotion and pride.

Arriving back to the homeland, badminton team and I was greeted with a wonderful event. Together with others we were greeted like heroes returning from the battle field. Various events we passed through. Including when I get awards and bonuses from the government and from PB Djarum. All the gifts that I collect, I set aside some for savings. Some of them I use to build my parents' house. It was nice to be happy parents of the results of his own sweat. But I think I deserve to give it to them. Without them I'm not nothing.

http://pbdjarum.org/blogminton/detil/24/nostalgia-olimpiade-beijing-2008

13. miksss

miksss Regular Member

14. rosid

rosid Regular Member

Student
    There is a story about MKY in Suara Merdeka newspaper today. Makes me miss her...:(

15. rosid

rosid Regular Member

Student
    Interview with Maria Kristin Yulianti..
    I miss her.. :D:D
    Cepat sembuh, maria..!! Good luck!!!
    [video=youtube_share;uHczkBrM10I]http://youtu.be/uHczkBrM10I[/video]

16. K_a_d_e

K_a_d_e Regular Member

Worker
    We all miss someone like MKY, who can challenge the top players, mentally strong, very talented, calm and never seem in a rush and also low profile

17. miksss

miksss Regular Member

18. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member