Did Lin Dan gave away HK OPEN MS final?

Discussion in 'China Open (2) / Hong Kong Open / Vietnam Open 200' started by HiddenPower, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Heong

Heong Regular Member

I agree with you. I also think that Chen Jin is being used by LYB, he is always ordered when to lose and when to win and is always the underdog behind Lin Dan.
    This is definately a fixed match, Lin Dan was in such great form and was able to beat Lee Chong Wei in straight sets, but yet he lost to a player who happens to be in the same country. Coincidence? I think not

This cannot be accepted, BWF must do something about this, it's ruining the image of the sport and is a bad influence. They should always put the people from the same country on one side of the draw to make it fair for the other countries.

#21 Heong, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  2. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

Fuzzy beat KKK/TBH who beat the MK/HS the OG champ and it is a boring match, so we can conclude ..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. madbad

madbad Regular Member

... that MK was injured and played so as not to disappoint the crowd. MK gets it.

4. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner

Chen Jin's ranking prior to OG08 was among the top 5... if it wasn't because of the lame limitation rule, Chen Jin would have been in the OG without a doubt. How dare you say he didn't work for his qualification!!!:mad:

If CJ didn't deserve to be in the OG this year, at least another 26 players should not been there either.

5. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    If BWF is to do 1 thing that actually CAN improve the image of the sport...

Instead of having short and skinny or chubby players(Fuzzy, Kido, LCW) leading the sport, we need players at least look like Lin Dan, Fu HaiFeng with decent height and muscular build... and prettier girls like Zhu Lin instead of Vita, Natsir, and the other tom boys from China. It's true even if it sounds harsh.. like it or not.:rolleyes:

6. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Zhu Lin, pretty? Hmmm.. questionable standards ;):D

7. HiddenPower

HiddenPower Regular Member

At least the game between LD and CJ was a good show, 3 sets, and CJ put in a lot of hard work in the end to win.

8. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    LOLOLOL reading all this.
    Some of u doubters are really deep down hardcore LD fans. Your faith in LD to win every match, in every tournament, day in day out, is extremely noble and heart warming indeed..*sniff sniff*

I also observed that some of u are new (noobs) to the art of making conspiracy theory. Let me educate u a bit. To have a believable conspiracy, there must be a motive. Nobody like to risk money or reputation to pre-arrange events for free or of no return. So, let ask why should LYB wanna fix this match? The 2012 OG is still some 3.5 years away, is LYB that keen of preparing LD and CJ for the 2012 OG already?? LOL Unless you have a credible motive for LYB to fix this match, I can generate a better conspiracy theory LOL. Hmmm.
    Since LD beat TH, Allah was displeased and with his supreme power, Allah disabled LD's 5th and 6th gears so CJ can take away LD's title. Allah wasn't done, allah also did it to XXF too. That's why LD and XXF look so sluggish in their final. At least, my doubt on LD's losing was is grounded on a motive based theory, unless of course, u can prove my theory is flawed.

#28 cooler, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  9. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Lol, what a ridiculous arguement... :(

CJ did not have hard work? Tell me this, even if LD gives you 10 matches, do you think you can get into OG? Oh wait, did I ask how u manage to get to semi or finals first? :eek::confused:

If you say CJ received help, then so do 90% of the OG paticipants. They received tons of help from CHN players like CH, CY, ZL, WL, WYH, ZTT, etc. All of such should play, instead of some ranking 70 or even 100 players. Same as for OG 04, XXF (WC runner up) and XXZ (WC champion for 2003) can only watch TV at home... So, I can tell that most of the participants recevied great help. Whether they are good enough or not, we all can tell. The most important is, they are NOT from the power houses. :cool:

10. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

But,.....for a country to send 3 players to Olympic.....it has to be in among top 4 in WR......at that time....Chn have LD ( 1st WR) and BCL ( 3rd WR) already....so a 5th. WR for CJ is not enough to ensure the 3 slot for Chn....so LD has to help him.....by losing to him in ABC....... its true.....;)........accept it .....:D:D.....

11. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Regardless which nation s/he represents, the athletes need to train very hard for years to perform on the big stage. Just because CJ is from CHN, he should be purnished, and blamed for "not his own hardwork" when he was only 5th in the world.

Great, so, for the players who are 70th in rank, they are the hero of the world. For CHN team, if you are the 3rd or 4th best (ask Chen Yu, he will tell you how he thinks about OG rules), you are labeled as "not working hard enough"... :mad:

12. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    WR for most of the OG participants means they are suppose to be "not good enough"... so they cast a rule to let the powerhouses (especially CHN for recent years) to help them.... by simply block the better players to even enter the event.... it's true ... .... you have to suck it, enjoy it, and making fun of it..... then, blame CJ and who ever, say, "too bad lah, only 5th... not good... ooopps, I am only 70th, but i carry another flag lah..." :eek:

If you say the rule is the rule, and you have to suck it. Then, I tell you whether there's "help" from teammates or not, you have to suck it as well. :D

13. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    LHI beat BCL ( WR #3) in the OG, and had beaten LD several times before , and yet CJ beat LHI in the OG. So CJ's bronze medal was a fluke?

14. HiddenPower

HiddenPower Regular Member

Well, the fans of LD can't compare to fans of Taufik or LCW - We accept the fact LD is not a God and can be defeated :).

In the final match, the performance of LD is really questionable compare to the match of Taufik. However, if this match is a fix, I can't see the motive for LD to lose, something like boost CJ's confidence (?) is kind hard to believe. CJ, on the other hand, played really hard.
    Never mind about the match result, it's China vs China anyway. LD doesn’t need to prove himself any more, and CJ still has a long way to go.

15. Maximum

Maximum Regular Member

student
    anyhow, CJ have to work very hard n win matches before meeting LD so that LD can give him a win... so, CJ is a capable players compared to others.. If u said that CJ does not qualify for OG, think again... He did manage to beat alot of other players till final before meeting LD... If not, how can LD help him to qualify for OG if he lose in early rounds before meeting LD??? be fair to CJ, he works his way to qualify for OG n he deserves some credits for winning the HK open...

16. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

I always think CJ is a top world class baddy player.....no doubt...

I only think CJ dont deserved to be treated like that.......people is thinking....if without LD help .....for his Olympic slot....he will never have a chance to win that bronze medal.....in BO 08......... Its so unfair to CJ.....:(

17. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

and are u describing that match had been fixed ??:rolleyes:

18. george@chongwei

let me continue this for u..>> and prettier, hot and sexy girls:)D) like charmaine reid from canada, nicole grether, carola bott ..etc..;);)

19. george@chongwei

although all these players u listed here are short, skinny or chubby players., but they do achieve many great achievements in tournaments..the most important thing is the 'determine' word in their mind..like it or not, they can still be a champion no matter what is their size, or weight, etc..:rolleyes:;)
    and the conclusion is, everyone can play badminton and we dont just need players at least look like Lin Dan, Fu HaiFeng with decent height and muscular build to leads this sport...:cool:

20. Shuttlekok

Shuttlekok Regular Member

To me, one sentence describes it all......

When China plays China in any finals, you know you are not going to get a good match.