Taufik Hidayat's apology for the 2009 Super Series Masters Finals failure

Discussion in 'Super Series Masters Final 2009' started by chris-ccc, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

That's good..

..were you bothered by comments from a few BCers in here??..:confused:

2. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    can i say that i am bothered......:(

3. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

Yes. So what's it got to do with Taufik's (in your eyes - that's ok) lack of success? Why would that bother me? It's not even really exactly what was said that bothers me, it's the fact that it's the same rubbish again and again... and again, and it seems unnecessary and pointless beyond getting a reaction from fans.

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Then..

..i can't help both of you for being bothered by a few opinionated, rubbish "unnecessary and pointless beyond getting a reaction from fans" comments again and again..:(

5. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

Is it just us though? No, I think you know your comments will bother quite a few people. It's beyond poking fun.

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Im sorry, if they bothered you guys..^^

..perhaps next time we won't make any comments and refrain from expressing our "negative" or "rubbish" opinions. Instead, the only comments that are allowed will be ONLY positive comments just so you guys won't be bothered..?!?!:eek:

7. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

Hey look, I'm not saying go THAT far. A little forum drama makes for good discussion :). I just think you could tone it down a little. I know cooler will NEVER "tone it down a little" of course... I didn't mean your opinions were rubbish. Just that when it's always the same sort of attacks on the same player... it gets a bit much don't you think. I mean Taufik just makes a simple observation and you guys jump all over it and say he's making excuses. He said it before the tournament, yet you still find a way to twist it into something bad.

What else should he say? "It's an easy draw". Yeah I'm sure that would go down well... just a simple comment... so much fuss. And it's the same in nearly every thread. See how it could get a bit irritating?

#67 phaarix, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    oh
    i miss this post
    hehe
    cant help if one always read something he dislike or anti:rolleyes::confused:
    hehe
    then the negative aura is all over the place
    it is like u want to feed that poor little injured birdie and the cat come close to grab the food:p
    who to blame?:confused:

9. majyun

majyun Regular Member

Just deal with it man. After all the insults and trolling being thrown around all year long and yet nothing has been done to those trolls, I have confirmed yet again that the moderators are doing a very good job here. I have almost completely lost my faith to the moderating system here(if there's any). However, it's not too bad actually if you look from another perspective, that's an old saying that goes like "if you can't beat them,join them"(There was once I lost my temper when some silly LD's fans go overboard), so fire your arsenals back at them if you can be bothered since moderators are not bothered anyway.

I am sorry you can't figure out what's the difference between constructive criticisms and plain insults/mocking that serve no purpose or what-so-ever. Since this is an open forum, you are free to make your so called "comments" which you and your gang derived so much pleasure from. But keep in mind that those "funny" comments you made are built on the expense of others' grief(especially TH's fans). Sometimes i hope that you guys can just be a little more considerate, although this seems to be just a wishful thinking of mine.

#69 majyun, Dec 7, 2009
  10. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

Yeah I know what you mean, that's why I feel kind of safe with the whole "personal" thing. Anywhere else I think I'd probably get a warning, but here it's like... no one cares. BUT overall it's a pretty good community. There's some absolutely horrible forums out there. I remember a Graphic Design forum I visited once where 90% of the posts are basically "your work sucks". So obviously I didn't spend too much time around there. It's pretty good here really (comparatively).

Thanks, that's exactly what I was trying to get across.

11. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

You're bothered, too?!?!..

..you, too?!?!..:p
    *sigh*...you guys need to learn to ignore these kind of comments..let them fly by your attention and learn to not being worked up by them...*sigh*:p
    *btw, did i mention what Taufik wrote was an excuse?? or you just assume?..:confused:

12. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

You said he was "putting it on the tough draw". What else is that supposed to mean? So everyone that your comments could offend just need to ignore them... that's not very realistic.

Ahem. Anyway I guess there's not much point discussing it much further right now is there? Either you consider what I've said or you don't. I can't force you. I think we've derailed another thread (still, it wasn't going anywhere good anyway).

#72 phaarix, Dec 7, 2009
  13. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^If you think (read) about it closely..^^

..don't you think it's Taufik himself (or the newspaper themselves) who thought (and brought up) "the draw was tough" issue thus the reason for his failure and him disappointing his many fans??:confused:....so, who's the one making the excuse??:confused:..uuuh-huh..

14. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

He hadn't failed yet when he said it though.

15. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Sure he hasn't..^^

..so what are his comments now, after he failed to win any of his group's matches??..does he have any other comments or reason why he's disappointed many of his fans??..:confused:

16. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

His comments were "sorry". Don't see any excuses there. He's just looking ahead like any decent athlete should.

17. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^So..^^

..if his only comment was "sorry", basically he has no clue whatsoever on why he lost all of his matches, failed to advance and disappointed many of his fans??..:confused:

18. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

the fact is TH is well passed his sell by date.
    TH in current form is not good enough to win anything.
    Will he be able to get back to or even surpass his best? probably not with his 30 in a not too distance future.

19. majyun

majyun Regular Member

Yes, I am. Your comments were quite mild(compared to... you know who I am talking about).

It's not about you mentioning that TH was giving an excuse. It's more on the tone and the way of your post which certainly didn't convince me that you were not making fun of TH. How should I put it? The closest word I can find is your posts were being provocative when it comes to TH. I feel a little uncomfortable when reading your post and I am not a TH's fans. I will let you figure out what TH's fans feel when they came across your post.

20. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^The tone of my post is provocative????..^^

...really?!?!..provocative?!?!..uncomfortable?!?!..or maybe you haven't been reading many of my posts (on TH)..:confused::p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.