HART racket series

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by wakloo69, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Ironhide

Ironhide Regular Member

Student
    @wuldup
    Thanks for sharing the picture.
    The design is really attractive.
    I look forward for your review. I try to search in Indonesia, if they has any.

2. SpursIndonesia

SpursIndonesia Regular Member

You must own the defensive type bro, red = offensive, blue = defensive, but that's just COSMETIC IMHO, both units are completely the same under the painting, you know, some peeps love red, some dig blue. :D

IMHO, Hart rackets are mostly balance leaning, but some of the highend units are slightly head heavy. But they're mostly quite stiff from the midend type and up. This rackets are perfect for non pro players yet quite serious in playing Badminton, not overly demanding yet very helpful in improving your overall game.

Master Yono, i don't think you will find that kinda characteristic in Hart rackets, because AT-700 is rather too much on the extreme side regarding head heaviness. Surprisingly, i found an RS racket that is quite head heavy back then, it's a MusclePower clone, goes by the name xxx IsoPower, around 220 k in Pasar Pagi when i bought it the last time.

Not gonna find it my friend, but you just have to try it yourself, whether it's that necessary to find the EXACT characteristics of that Yonex racket in your purchase this time.

AFAIK, Hart rackets have come out with some new models just recently, with paint ob and graphic that somewhat resemble Arcsaber and Nanospeed rackets from Yonex. If you reside in Indonesia, you can ask Mr. Stanley Soenarjo, Buana Sports in Pasar Pagi, call +62 21 692 5425, 692 4650, or 690 2939. His shop has a pretty complete collection of Hart rackets. :)

3. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    @SpursIndonesia

Thanks a lot for your information. Although i am quite seldom visiting Jakarta, i will try to have a look.
    Can you give me suggestion for a Hart racket which are not really head heavy ( an excellent offense and defense racket).

4. alternat0

alternat0 Regular Member

i second Licin in thanking SpursIndonesia. thx for d info man!

so... what will come closes to my specs of choice? fast maneuverability, heavy-head, attacking. if there is not exact one. or simplified what Hart racket will be d best for attacking doubles play?

still no Hart website, people?

a little off track, is that Spurs for San Antonio Spurs? ;) if so, we're in the same fans club.

5. SpursIndonesia

Most Hart rackets that are medium class or higher, can be classified as great all around racket, even balance with slight head heavy bias -some type are more heavier at the head, but no where near the extremity of YY AT-700, quite stiff so pretty good control. But its most striking feature is the oversized head frame, the sweet spot is just spacious, very2 forgiving, even when you string it tightly.

IMHO, these rackets are not for players with very strong arms that emphasize their game in total attack or smashing game, but more suited to peeps that rather limited in arms strength, but quite crafty with the bird. It's very maneuverable, good repulsion for defensive game, excellent control, a pleasant partner to go to war with. :D

I'd say the latest Hart offering which is around 81-82 g in weight, 300 mm balance point, and quite stiff, is your best bet. In my country, it has just been released, perhaps around early July -but i forget the code name, i just remember it has a cosmetic that's rather similar with Yonex ArcSaber and Nanospeed lines offering. That racket belongs to a new line up, and its price as the top dog of that line is actually a bit more affordable compared to Hart Infinite Nano Offensive that i've got -around 5% cheaper.

And yes, i'm a big fan of San Antonio Spurs, since the day of Five-Oh till today's big three. :D Are you also a member of one of the most widely known SA Spurs board in the web, SpursTalk ? Because i'm a member there since its inception, and there are so many Philippine Spurs fans there, you lost count of them. :p Go Spurs Go !! :D

6. indrato

indrato Regular Member

How much is this new racket from hart?? Perhaps i have the chance to look for it in pasar pagi. If you remember the code please inform us. And if you could please tell us other model from hart that you know. My choice is balance or head light and not heavier than 82g.

7. SpursIndonesia

Just go to Buana Sports, Mr. Stanley's store, you won't miss those shiny, brand new line up of Hart rackets. :D

And they have a pretty complete collection of Hart units, so you can shop around like a boy in a toy store, and pick the one that suits you the most. ;)

8. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Pak SpursIndonesia, is the store at Pasar Pagi Lama? Do you have the address? Thanks!

9. SpursIndonesia

Yes it is, let me look for his bussiness card first.......here, Petongkangan Avenue No. 30 (Old Pasar Pagi), Jakarta 11230. :)

10. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    @SpursIndonesia
    How much is the Infinite bomber F2 in Jakarta?
    In Surabaya, i have been offered for 350,000.
    do you think it is worth it?
    my other option will be Apacs racket series, one of it will be EdgeSaber 10, clone of ArcSaber 10. it is sold for 360,000 each.

Thanks a lot for your help.

11. SpursIndonesia

I don't know for sure bro, but i think the price shouldn't be that much different. For Hart racket, i use to look for them either in Mr. Soenarjo store, or in Koh Abun store, both located in Pasar Pagi Lama. :)

Regarding the worthiness of Hart Infinite Bomber F2, i can't really tell since i haven't ever used it yet specifically for that particular type, but i believe most medium class Hart rackets have great value, especially if you love a relatively light, stiff, even balance racket with oversized head frame like they are. ;)

12. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

which shop offered you that price in Surabaya for ? Any address ?
    thanks, suwun, terima kasih.

13. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    @maa2003
    do you also come from Surabaya?
    Do you have interest to buy this infinite bomber F2?
    A small badminton shop in GOR Kertajaya in front of Galaxy Mall.

14. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

got it, I know that place ........
    I'm working as TKI here in Singapore, but almost every two months I take on-leave to Surabaya-Gresik.

thanks for the info.

15. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    @maa2003
    Wah thats so nice if you can take leave once every 2 months.
    You may try to compare between the price in Singapore and Surabaya.
    Which one will be cheaper.

16. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

of course Surabaya is cheaper .........
    currently using Arek Suroboyo brand (Owned by Alan Budikusuma), ASTEC Pro 900 (heard that this brand has been taken out from market, and ASTEC focused on Pro 850 instead ---> Pro 900 and Pro 850 is the same, just different in painting color).

17. Ironhide

Ironhide Regular Member

Student
    @maa2003
    When will you buy Infinite Bomber F2?
    Would you mind to do a review as well as comparison between Bomber F2 and Pro 900.
    I heard this Pro 900 has a good feedback from DinkAlot.

18. indrato

indrato Regular Member

I have a friend who sells astec pro 850, or 900 i forgot. The price is 500,000 rupiah. Unfortunately i didnt buy it, i bought Hart and later bought yonex carbonex 21. Hart raket is more suitable for me.

19. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

I bought my ASTEC Pro 900 at Semut Indah Plaza (Surabaya) area, according to ASTEC that this shop is the main dealer for JATIM a year ago less than that price ......... it should be cheaper nowadays.

20. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    @indrato
    What Hart racket did suit you better than Cab.21?