What is the lightest, fastest and most control racket(s) in the world?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by john, Apr 8, 2002.

1. passta

passta Regular Member

First model color black-white-red
    2 model color black-white
    3 model color black-yellow

total i sell over 300 pcs scale about not over 70 g.

2. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Regular Member

Student
    umm ok

Umm ok then, i guess

3. passta

passta Regular Member

differences color and max up string 1 max 28 lbs. 2,3 max 30 lbs.

4. LoneRanger

Student
    Wait, so they have different max/recommended tension? Whats the differencein tension?

5. LoneRanger

Student
    K nvm, I understood liao

6. Naim.F.C

Naim.F.C Regular Member

Designer | Entrepreneur
    Weight isn't everything. Personally I've found the Bravesword range of Victor rackets among the fastest I've ever used. Namely because of the frame design. I feel like the angled, diamond esque, blade like edges of the frame help it to cut through air resistance that tiny bit better.

You can get an idea of what I mean looking at this photo.

[​IMG]

Here's a Nanospeed frame for comparison.

[​IMG]

7. BBEdrummerAK

BBEdrummerAK Regular Member

Warehouse schlub
    I play with an Apacs Nanis Fusion Speed 722 (a stand alone item among their Yonex Nano-knock offs..hehe), and it's listed as "76-78g", with a BP of 285, so more balanced. Great for me and my doubles play. Nowhere near the lightest but I love playing with it. I'm a more muscular, larger player with a strong wrist and forearm, and just giving this racket a good snap gives me great driving power. I have even pulled off good back court smashes with this light of a racket when I have more arm in my swing. But I like the control I've gained most of all, my touch shots feel really good with this guy.

I also have been playing with a slightly head heavier racket (BP=288mm) from a new Malaysian brand called Maxx, and the model I have is the "Long 18". This one is listed as 80g. Still getting used to this one, but the power potential is definitely there. It's going to be a learning curve for sure.

8. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

How much each BN60 do you sell in Thailand (THB)? still have stock for 2nd (black/white) & 3rd model (black/yellow)?

9. passta

passta Regular Member

I sell in Thailand 2,800 THB. I have Color Black/White.

10. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

where is your shop located in Bangkok? I got an offer THB 2.490/pcs, if buy 1 pair THB 4.750 free Yonex string & Karakal overgrip. BUT their BN60 is temporarily out of stock and will come after Songkran. IF you can match the price or lower (THB 4.750/pair free strings & grips) then i can buy from you.

11. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Is your shop happen to be closer to BTS ARI? IF NOT, do you have the map to your shop? I want to buy 2 pieces of Karakal BN60 (come down to Bangkok during Songkran...or after depending on the airplane ticket). 2 rackets for THB 4.750? (Can i exchange String NanoPro66 to BG66UM? No free overgrip?:() My friends in the club also plan to buy Karakal BN60, of course after they try mine. I could recommend your shop to them too.;)

12. LoneRanger

Student
    Here have the same racket for SGD$105 including string

13. LoneRanger

Student
    Woah man, no offence, the price is already good and you want further discount, and you want to change the strings to BG66UM which cost much more, then you ask for free overgrip.
    No offence man

14. atypical

atypical Regular Member

Systems Analyst
    I agree, that is not reasonable as a customer .... Lol ....

15. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Some people sell it at thaibadminton.com at that price if buy 2 or more. But currently it's out of stock temporarily. mrc-sports.com also sell it for THB 2.490/piece as starting price (http://www.mrc-sports.com/CT160960-Category-karakal_racket.html), free string. According to my friends in Bangkok, one shop behind National Stadium sells for THB 2.790/racket but immediately lower the price to THB 2.450/racket when asked, don't know how much per pair. ALL of them claimed that they imported Karakal directly from abroad (Do Karakal rackets even have fakes?). I don't mean exchange NanoPro66 (THB 1xx) to BG66UM (THB 220) for free. I've purchased many rackets in Bangkok, all gave free string that i don't want but can exchange & add money for the preferred string BUT if you don't have YY string, can i just bring my own string and you help string it on? I have 10 pcs of BG66UM on my bag. Overgrip isn't really a big deal.

Currently I am not in Bangkok and will be there during or after Songkran. IF by then, you still have stock BN60 and still want to sell to me, please let me know and the map to your shop too.

16. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Apparently, you have not been to Thailand. You can save big extra bucks if you ask nicely here. The tag price shown different than the price told after, but still isn't really the price yet until 10 minutes of nice conversation with the shop owner (inapplicable in the malls!). Most locals know this and there is nothing wrong with "while in Rome, do as what Romans do".:)

17. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

You should really come down to Thailand and buy some rackets here. Then if possible, compared the price with those Thais (or myself) who use the exact same racket as you just purchased at the same exact shop.;)

I've lived in Singapore. I know the way they sell things too! IF the seller happen to be Singaporean OR live in Singapore, i wouldn't waste my time bargaining.:) No Offense.

18. passta

passta Regular Member

If you at Thailand and you want buy Karakal BN60 from me.
    You can contact me 668-9792-9080, patech03@hotmail.com, line : bns-karakal
    I can sell 2,490 THB/Racket free NanoPro66. I can up string on racket.