25,000 members?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by cooler, Aug 10, 2007.

1. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    Don't you miss her?!:D When she was here, she injected abit of spring into our forum. She truly touched us all with her warmth:p.

2. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    Come on, let's all hug and make up. No point bickering on this non-issue.

Let's walk down the beach, hand in hand, seashells in our hands and smell the salty breeze of the sea while looking at Father Sun lying down to sleep as the Moon Mother lowers her blanket of stars to bid sweet slumber to the children.

3. wilfredlgf

Security Engineer
    Even if she does, I doubt our mods could stomach the baiting and bickering again. I remember the end days of her BC career - it was horrible.

I still can't talk about it.

:D

4. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    CCC is very thankful and grateful that BC existed

Greetings to everyone@BC,

To us@ccc, we find that BC contributes greatly to our Badminton Community. :):):)

Our different members@BC have different interests. They joined as members because they either want to exchange their views or want to ask other members some questions. And of course, there are also those who just want to buy and sell.

Fortunately, we also have members@BC who joined because they want to tell the world what they know, whether questions have been asked. BTW, this is greatly appreciated by all of us@BC.

Those who have not joined as BC members, which I believe that they could be in multiple numbers, X times our 25,000 members, just want to read our BC news and other info.

Perhaps our non-members could be in the millions. :):):)

And to kwun's reply to wilfredlgf's comments:
    We think wilfredlgf has just forgotten to comment on the positives of BC. :):):)

Our CCC Badminton in Melbourne, Australia, just followed the many other groups throughout the world in using BC as a vehicle for communication for our players@ccc.

And we@ccc are very thankful and grateful that BC existed. :):):)

Cheers... chris@ccc

5. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    Maybe some just register to use the search function. Because you can't use it unless you register.

6. wilfredlgf

Security Engineer
    Millions of non-members, Chris? Billions more like, Russell Crowe and the entire island of Jamaica included. ;)

Well now, as for positives - plenty. Racquet reviews helped me made my mind on the purchase of the Ti-10 classic. Video downloads helped me obtain the hell of a match, AE2001 Men's Doubles Finals. Questions and answers brought me deeper understanding of technique and most especially doubles tactics. Friendship off the site from a few members of my home country. The Chit-Chat brought some of us footie fans together.

What I don't understand however is why that reply to cappy's question was in anyway negative? :confused: