Badminton shop at Puchong KL

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Y@R@Y, Oct 12, 2007.

1. samsudd_s

samsudd_s Regular Member

clerk
    Me rather pay cheaper and fast stock, if it is victor brand. With Far East as distributor, warranty issue i still doubt about it.

2. ammil89

ammil89 Regular Member

Between Jobs
    i sudah pindah kedai lain :) but if i want to buy kason will definitely go to AJ :)

3. ammil89

ammil89 Regular Member

Between Jobs
    btw for almost all racket in AJ, they will provide 3 month manufacturer warranty for ur racket :)

4. bartwuster

bartwuster Regular Member

Totally agree with this.. ;)

5. samsudd_s

samsudd_s Regular Member

clerk
    thanks, bro :)

6. bartwuster

bartwuster Regular Member

No problemo bos.. :)

7. halucf

halucf Regular Member

AJ is selling ZF ltd for rm578. Saw it yesterday :)

8. leecwei

leecwei Regular Member

zforce limited arrive already???

9. halucf

halucf Regular Member

Yup, only 4U I can see at AJ

10. lindan1991

lindan1991 Regular Member

sales marketer
    Wow... So fast he get the stock already??

11. halucf

halucf Regular Member

I saw only 3 pieces left.

12. T Angle Sport

T Angle Sport Regular Member

Fleet AM 660N 6 point machine

13. lindan1991

lindan1991 Regular Member

sales marketer
    anyone can recommend me where to go for Victor bs11? which shop offer cheaper price? =)

14. J_2010

J_2010 New Member

Hey,

I thought I might share this online. When to AJ last thursday to look for racquet, was looking at Kason F9 racket there and notice the paint job at the racket is blurring and the paint can be scrap off like using finger. I told the sales person over there, amazingly he took the racket back to store and return with a brand new one. Look at this, seems like AJ Mart Puchong is starting to sell fake racquet. I look at certain high end racquet on display i think the paint job is quite badly done as well in comparison with the similar racquet on display in other shop.

This further proves that is why AJ don't do warranty claim for the its customer as there is fake how to get warranty claim.

Those who is interested of going to AJ to purchase racquet. Good luck on purchasing the fakes in additions to they unprofessional stringing and staff manner.

Totally disappointing for AJ......don ever go there.

15. ChongHL

ChongHL Regular Member

Bought Sea Lion from AJ. When ask the lady boss for discount...she say rm55 for once only. Retail is rm56.

After few months went to GV, retail is rm55 only. So, u know how I feel about AJ lady boss attitude now?

last year, I called AJ for TI 10 price, he said come over for best price. Fined, I travel over and u know what, they only give 30% discount and no more. At then end, get it from Racket World with better offer.

Get Protect world class from GV only rm58 while searching for shoe. If not mistaken AJ sold rm60.

About Karakal grip, AJ price is rm15 while Hock Eng tagged rm12.

About stringer, I prefer Racket World. Anything wrong, they will cut and restring. 2 and 4 knots same price, no additional charge. FYI, he will added 2-3 lbs for the 6 vertical strings (3 left and 3 right from middle).

Happy sourcing ...

#995 ChongHL, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  16. andyid02

andyid02 Regular Member

Move Container
    Hi J_2010,I believe You went to the wrong shop. AJ for so many yrs in the mkt never sell Fakes moreover they are direct from supplier with good warranty claims especially Li-ning and Kason. My friend went to their shop to buy Li-Ning 50% disc racket and went to Sunway for authentication, it was not a fake racket. My Kason F9 was bought from there and nothing wrong with it. They do warranty for claims too. Nothing of sort you hv mentioned above so guess you hv went to the wrong place :D

17. andyid02

andyid02 Regular Member

Move Container
    FYI its was RM58 for Protect world class at AJ.

18. Kelovas

Kelovas New Member

Any idea how much is the price for ZForce they sell at AJ ?

19. smashmaniac

smashmaniac Regular Member

based on the info last saturday 15 June 2013. I went in 3 different shop which located next to another near AJ.
    1. AJ RM 550 = with string and grip - but if its ultimax and other high end add in RM 5
    2. Perfect Sports = RM 500 + with string and grip. Go look for Mr Wai. He is very helpful and accomodating (this shop located near to AJ)
    3. The shop in the middle (I forgot the shop name) sell it for RM 520 if i am not mistaken.

actually this 3 shop is having a price competition somehow. AJ which is the long established shop at that place vs the emergence individual (the shop in between AJ and Perfect sports) vs the Perfects sport (which i know the branch of Racquet World of Pertama complex).

based on my observation and recommendation for the Zforce. U could go to Perfect Sport which sold cheaper ( I heard they can give 40% discount on old model racquet due to lower price quoted by the distributer based on volume they ordered from Sunrise. Among other which i know enjoy this special privilleges is the Hock Eng Bangi. As for AJ i m not sure though.)

And for the string alone from these 3 shop. i notice the shop in between the AJ and the Perfect Sport (I am sorry i forgot the shop name) sell very cheap. For instance Nanogy 98 is sold around RM 33. For comparison AJ is selling at RM 40, Perfect Sport RM 35 and Hock Eng Bangi RM 39.

As for the shoes....Its hard to tell. basically Perfect Sport can give u RM 10 lower than the competitor. Eg. Asics Gel Rocket New color AJ = RM 199, Hock Eng Bangi RM 199, Racquet World = RM 199, Perfect Sports = RM 190 (maybe because I nego kaw kaw)

As for those shop owner who frequently visited this page. I am sorry to reveal those. As i wanted all the BC members to get benefit of lower price. :p I love to survey around. and get the best bargain of all those

#999 smashmaniac, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  20. YLfairy

YLfairy New Member

Hi smash, believe your NBG98 string has been wrongly quoted, it's RM29 since beginning of June when I string with them. And for Asics gel-rocket, it's selling Rm170 but no receipt given and no claim or exchange once step out of shop nehh, even for the latest one. It's gd to share but pls provide correct info if not, later other forumer go there get wrong pricing.