Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Ahhh i see a happy man with his new toys.
    Way to go! All the best to your new weapon. Remember to drop us some reviews once you get used to this LD's "beast"
    ;)

2. bender123

bender123 Regular Member

HELLO all,

I wanna buy new shoes, did anybody tested any of li-ning shoes, and what do you think i have SHB100 now and was wandering if lining or victor can make as good shoes as yonex.

And if you have tested witch one would you recommend as best.

3. Babyface

Babyface Regular Member

Student
    i have both li ning and victor shoes during the last year and both are excellent. victor is the 9200 and i cant remember the li ning code product but here's a pic.

[​IMG]

4. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Like you, i own a pair of Yonex SHB-100LTD but i also have a pair of Li Ning shoes. Frankly , to me, both are equally good. Li Ning shoes are not that bad at all. The only thing that i HATE (yes i HATE) is the way Li Ning name their badminton shoe range. The code are so hard to remember and they are not "group" at all (like SHB-100,101.200 are all SHB series in Yonex for example)
    Who will remember shoe code like 2YMC869-2 :rolleyes:? (and that is one among 20-30 different models)
    Conclusion, the shoes are good. But to remember which model, you can jolly well forget it. I am sure i am not the only one with this problem on remembering Li Ning badminton shoe code. :D :D :D

5. bender123

bender123 Regular Member

6. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I also had this problem, I wanted to order li ning shoes but to remeber the names it's pretty much impossible
    I think babyface's shoes are 2YMD 643-? I know the gold version are 2YMD643-1 but not sure what these are
    Babyface care to tell me if the like ning shows are the same width as yonex shoes? Do they have the same sizes as the yonex shoes or do you have to order a size up cause they are a tight fit ?

7. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
  8. bender123

bender123 Regular Member

9. Babyface

Babyface Regular Member

Student
    The yonex shoes, victor shoes and li nings are all the same mate. i have 8.5 uk for all the shoes. And the code is similar to what ld rules wrote... i just can't remember the code lol but i did post tem up somewhere in the footwear section

10. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

thanks for this information, I am not sure whether I will buy the li ning shoes though,

11. at900_power

at900_power Regular Member

Nil
    hey thanks it helps alot. yah my racket is not a perfect round per se. but i compared it with like N90 and my apacs lethal 60 it looks slightly wider. so I am wondering if the racket is like that or there is something wrong with the stringing. based on wad you say can i assume that its the nature of the racket??

12. fly swatter

fly swatter Regular Member

First time posting on this forum but just played with the new Li-Ning rackets
    N50II & N90II. The N50II is a really fun racket to play with has great balance and whip speed is quite good (not quite up there as the Arc-Z but nothing is). The N90II packs a whallop punch - I like it better than the N55 but never tried the original N90 it's hard to compare. It is a stiff racket so be warned most people may not have the wrist power to really punch the shot through. The racket balance I like much better than the AT700 which to me was always a bit too head heavy and woe if you had to respond to a lightning return above the hip after a big smash. Both type II rackets have excellent head feel (very crisp) and took 0 time to get used to blocking shots and dropping them a couple inches from the net - I like!!

For doubles - hands down N50II over the Arc-Z just more balanced attack&defense
    For singles tough call - more exciting playing the Arc-Z which has that rush. Tight precision net shorts have tighter margin of error. N90II however is just a club when you crack it down the line good it's a bullet and tight night play seems easier or at least lest sensitive to error.

Just my 2 cents after 1 session.

Both strung using Li-Ning 101 gut @ 28 pounds.

13. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
  14. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Just out of curiosity, what are those numbers in bracket stands for ???
    Example LN Woods N90 (15) , 15 = ???

15. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    It means the no of users in thousands who use the rackets!:D

16. fly swatter

fly swatter Regular Member

Li Ning N50II and N90II first impressions

Hi first time to post here but thought this might be interesting to people.
    Had chance to play with both the N50II and N90II today so these are my impressions after 1 session.

N50II is quite a fun racket to play with and is quite balanced for attack & defense. Would prefer it over my Arc-Z just because it seems easer to pull tight net shots and defend easier than the Arc-Z. The head feels stiff and crisp - shuttle control on tight net shots took very little time to get used to. Would prefer this to over the Arc-Z for doubles play.

N90II has a punch and packs a whallop. Mind you not for everyone as you need to have enough wrist power to punch the shot through but when it does it smokes - like it better than the N55. Never played the old N90 so can't compare. Again this seem easier to control for blocking defense and net shots over my Arc-Z. The Arc-Z though just feels weightless and can whip at crazy speeds - that feeling is addictive. It feels less head heavy than the AT700 which is great - my biggest gripe on the AT700 was that it was a bit slow on raising the racket up especially if a return comes right above the hip after a big smash ( but again it probably was never meant for that). For singles - I think maybe the N90II would be a safer racket to use and on days when you are feeling invincible and cannot mess up - the ArcZ

Oh both strung with Li-Ning 101 gut @ 28 lbs.

17. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    No offence to anyone, I just think it is more like number of people (not in thousands) who likes and voted for the racket in the website Ferrerkiko took his ranking from. For eg N90 (15 people voted that they like the racket in the site...maybe for the month).

18. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    Why do you keep posting these rankings? They're pretty pointless...

19. bender123

bender123 Regular Member

again anybody tested the lining red shoes??

20. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Hi,

I came across an online shop selling N90 II ltd. Unfortunately I now lost the link, does any know which online shop sell them?

Cheers