Phiten Products

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by ChrisDeOcampo, Jun 13, 2007.

1. JasonMichael

JasonMichael Regular Member

IT consultant

I think now there are so many immitations in the market that claim to be of Japanese Technology etc that they first original one(not induced) that came out has had their name badly affected.

2. JasonMichael

IT consultant

I think original product(or should I say the first company to come out with the energy pendant) intended to help people in the long run. Then came the copy cat's, who tried to make more profits from it as they found a very tantilising market here, started adding other minerals to it(reducing the main ingredient, which is some specific lava) thus sparking off radiation, due to the mixture the whole.( cheaper cost of production).

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    There are also other products.. i cant remember the name.. say that its made from some volcano rock and emits different kind of energy etc... look like a pendant. Dont know weather it works or not.

4. JasonMichael

IT consultant
    I have one of them. U wanna try it? :p

5. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Something like some people believe faith healing, spiritual healing or looking for bomoh,etc,etc, is all hocus pocus

6. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    http://www.what-is-cancer.com/papers/newmedicine/placeboandcancer.html

The whole point of science is that view we do NOT know everything.. And that is why trying to verify or disprove theories, do double-blind studies, etc, becomes importnant. For religion, priests, shamans, new age etc. "proof" is simply just a matter of belief or an "example" that prooves the belief.
    Scinece always seeks the answers to all the questions we have.. Religion, Newage, "Snake-oil"-sellers already have THE answer before the question even is formulated...

/Twobeer

7. JasonMichael

IT consultant
    Energy is not hocus pocus. There is an energy field generated every body regardless wether its a planet or rock or a human being. anything that can alter the energy field around that mass of body can inadvertently change the state of that body. It's a proven fact it science. Now what you are trying to say is to dismiss the whole thing because its something related to fake faith healing etc? Please search for the answers thoroughly before dismissing the whole thing one shot... but then again, when do we ever have the time research something so deeply when we are caught up with our own personal problems etc.

8. JasonMichael

IT consultant
    Twobeer, thanks for sharing the info. Now I wonder if the mind or placebo effect is strong enough to seperate co-joined twins(especially the ones joined at head) or heal babies born mutated... :eek:
    about Science, Yes you are right, that we do not know everything and need science to find some answers or theory's to it. But dont you think there is alot of suppressed knowledge in our society?(and if you look further, you find that these suppressed knowledge is always downplayed as it has no economic benefit to govt's or large multinational companies, when in fact it can greatly empower a person or individual to get things done without help from the govt etc)
    Science from humans is basically from an observable view point, i.e. you need light to see the evidence. But how about science from the unobservable view point? I'm sure you have heard scientists theorizing about dark matter is part of 90% of the whole universe? This to me makes me wonder how can science ever study something such as dark matter when even light can't make it observable to our eyes.

9. eaglehelang

I'm not dismissing the thing, read again & also see earlier pages of this thread, you will know my stand.
    I mean some people dont even believe in divine healing -> just say a few prayers, then sickness healed, no medicine needed. Eastern cultures have more of this, no illness, can just vomit blood & die due to some charm. Much like religious/spiritual beliefs, no concrete proof.
    A person who does believe in existence of spirits/ghosts will not believe a place a haunted.

Those who believe purely in science believe all that is hocus pocus. Therefore -> they will likely to believe all this energy thing is hocus pocus too, just wear something, can be better.;)
    Similar to alternative/traditional medicine (btw, I use traditional medicine), some people will laugh at the notion that cupping, acupunture is good.

10. JasonMichael

IT consultant
    Eaglehelang, I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. Thanks for explaining your stand again. But I'm seriously looking into all of this because I tested this on myself(not phiten but another energy pendant) and found some remarkable effects and am trying to link it logically so I can explain it more clearly to those want to try it but was skeptical at first and not just asking them to believe it blindly.

11. eaglehelang

Ok, ok, no problem. Wah, if like that, those of us who try to explain demon possession or miracles can fainted lah, LOL.:D You can go read earlier pages, got someone try to disprove this energy pendant stuff using science.

But I do hope Phiten products dont cause skin cancer, Msia badminton team are using it (Phiten is sponsor).

12. JasonMichael

IT consultant

No wonder koo kien keat has been losing alot lately :eek::p maybe the phiten effects has really diminished with time as mentioned by Ants :D

13. ants

ants Regular Member

Haha.. thanks. But that pendant will not look nice on me.

14. JasonMichael

IT consultant
    oh you bad boy... teasing all those ladies around you with those beautiful ornaments :D

15. ants

ants Regular Member

Hey.. i dont wear any ornaments leh. I dont even wear perfume.

16. JasonMichael

IT consultant
    Sorry to step on your foot. I forgot what is the term used for Phiten products being worn. Hey, might as well not wear clothes... I'm sure you gotta big one to show them...haha

17. ants

ants Regular Member

Yeah.. Big tummy that is.. anyway back to topic.

the new X50 and X100 is good. Wonder when they will have X1000. Maybe that person might get fried?

18. zenith82

zenith82 Regular Member

Do u wear the necklace during sports or after sports?

19. letsbad

letsbad New Member

JasonMicheal, I suggest you go Phiten shops and have a better understanding of Phiten products. They show me some photos which Lin Dan and lots China players also using Phiten products, not only BAM.

20. JasonMichael

IT consultant
    Excuse me Ms. Letsbad, what makes you think I have little understanding of phiten products? fyi, The message I sent previously as replied by you was meant as a teaser and not intentionally to put down anything or anyone. and fyi, I have a close friend who was a sales manager of a phiten shop in Sunway Pyramid. Are you sure you have a good understanding of the Phiten products? let me assure you that even if you are working for Phiten as a manager, you won't even scratch the surface of what you really need to know about it.

#400 JasonMichael, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009