Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

you can ask or PM Oldhand .... he has at least 2 of N90

2. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    U mean most of the bros here no N90 racket?

3. Louislkw

Louislkw Regular Member

Enginneer in Oil and Gas
    There are many people own a N90 racekt but just dun post it.

Li-Ning is still a new brand and people are hesitate to fork out few hundred dollar to buy it and without knowing whether it is worth it or just purely a hype created. This is mostly depend on individual.

We are anticipte your valueable comments and review on the N90 racket and giving us more information whether is it good and in what aspect is it good. :)

4. takumifujiwara

takumifujiwara Regular Member

Full-time uni student
    Yes he is a very advance player. Normally what ever racket he uses he smashes really really fast and strong, but he says that his smashing speed could go even faster and stronger with the N90, its just that its heavy and abit harder to manuver round.

I'll try to borrow his N90 as well just to see how it feels...

5. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Bro Louislkw: U re right, its a new brand, that's why i need all the bros opinion on this racket, before i make a decision whether to buy it ?

6. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    I thought you are certain to get the N90 or N50 before end of this year?
    Just joking. The best is to try out the rackets by paying the SGD20 rental fee. In the long run, it is worth it. Even if 20 Bros here say Good on N90, when you use it you may feel it is crap, and vice versa. (Look at Arc Z as a very good example in our forum now...)

But it is always a free world. Your deicision Your choice. ;)

7. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Bro i see a lot of people comment Arch z slash is very good.. i wonder how good it is compared to N90 ?

8. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    As i never own a N90 i cannot answer your question. And by the way, i don't think A LOT of people said Arc Z is good in the forum. Many are finding it a hard time to get used to it. Some decided to even sell it off.
    To me Arc Z (ONCE YOU GET USED TO IT) is more powerful overall than N55.

Hope this helps.

9. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Bro tckang : u have or got try Li ning N50 (Fu haifeng):confused:

10. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Next time please read the post before posting your questions

I did tried N50 in Beijing's Li Ning free public testing some months back. N50 is a solid and nice racket for doubles. Quick and responsive. Somehow, however, i feel the smash lacks the punch as compared to N55. ( This is very debatable since many FHF fans are arguing if N50 is less powerful than N55 then how come FHF don't use N55, and how come FHF can still comes up with monster smash with N50?)
    My answer is we are not FHF and everyone will feel differently on the same racket. Again go and try out the rackets yourself, especially Li Ning Singapore has that facility. (Do you know how many fellow Forum members from Aussie, Canada, US, etc are so eagerly to try out LN rackets but don't know where to turn to?)

11. MetalOrange

MetalOrange Regular Member

tckang,

you may remember vivdly from your tennis playing years that seemingly less powerful, smaller and flexier racquets are in the hands of becker, sampras, ivanisevic, etc. however, they are the big bangers of the game!

ferrerkiko, thus it might explain a bit on why fhf can do better w/ less stiffer or powerful racquet, that is, comparing n50 to n55, b'cos hitting the tiny sweetspot is not a problem for fhf. (i, however, have not used either racquet so i will never know).

tckang, i hv (like twobeer) used LN n90, it is solid, stiff and powerful (as i said before, like a brick). it is good enough for me that i can wield it w confidence but i like arc zs more b'cos it has better feel/feedback unlike n90 which i think feels dead (twobeer might disagree). i would rate it close enough to the feel of rsl x3 gold, solid as a rock but i get more feedback from it than n90.

cheers,

MetalOrange

p.s. i hv recently started to read the domains of loh and pemuda (i guess). very nice, i learned a lot despite reading just a few postings...my, my, it's really voluminous, like an encyclopedia. sometimes it touches on sensitive issues and can be political. hmmm, i'll just stay away from it. quite unlike when we chat/discuss/argue/defend/debunk or trash talk about badminton stuffs. man, you guys must tread carefully.

p.s.2. bah kut teh huh? how about chicken kut tek or beef kut teh, even fish kut teh? is there such a thing? or it just don't taste like pork kut teh? i suppose when you refer to bah, it must be pork?

12. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Yeah bro, i agreed with u, I hope to get more feedback from bros here on N90 & N50 from now on !;)

13. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    There prob a new version of all the N-series in April 2010 I been told !

14. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Guess you are right on the choice of N50 for FHF. Nice analogy there with tennis....does ring a bell to me ;)
    As for our Malaysian chat ...well let me says this is kinda "normal" in our day to day life over here. But you are right, political and sensitive issues shall be stayed out in this forum. No worries, our Mods are doing a great job watching all of us from the "above" :D
    As for Bah kut teh...there is only pork based. No beef, or fish.....:p Come Malaysia and try it when you have a chance. Lots of my French, UK, Japs, etc colleagues loves them to bits.

15. MetalOrange

looks like FERRERKIKO has finally decided on ln n90. tks for tckang starting this LN fan club. See, it is beneficial with the aid of foresight & hindsight by reading postings here at BadmintonCentral, both constructive and otherwise.

16. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    It's just for sharing and open to all Li Ning fans. ;)

17. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    New N series and a lot of other series rackets, and new bags will be launched 1st Jan 2010 in China. Thereafter, it will slowly be launched out in other countries.
    So, stay tuned.
    The new N90 and N50 looks nice ......so is the new 6/9 rackets bag

18. MetalOrange

tckang,

what are you saying man? new n90 and n50? the whole thing?

hold on a second, you mean it's just a paintjob? otherwise the series number should have changed as well?

MetalOrange

p.s. you frequent wangfujing on weekends? reason being, it's the only place i like to come back and again...lots of happenin' scene?

19. takumifujiwara

takumifujiwara Regular Member

Full-time uni student
    MetalOrange,

At this point I think we can assume its new N90 and N50

Why? Cause they names it N90-II and N50-II. Speaking of paintjob, yes they do have new paintjob as well

20. MetalOrange

isn't it weird? n90-II and n50-II? kinda sounds like cameras or guns to me...mark II, mark III.