Yonex Arcsaber 11

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by clawhammers, Dec 16, 2012.

1. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    BG 66 MAXIMA strung at 25.5 / 27.5LBS on a Yonex machine

2. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    BG 66 Maxima(24-26 LBS), NBG99(strung at 27Lbs minimum by using a Yonex machine), BG 80 POWER(26LBS and above)

3. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    how much does a unstrung string weigh? After stringing onto your racket how much is the difference of weight before and after? Have a little think over a few things before laughing at others. Well, considering that you have totally disregarded the Yonex continuous grommets, you might as well convey the message directly to Lee Chong Wei....He must be an idiot for using them grommets for his Z-Force

4. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

Certainly do not see the said grommets on said racquet from the pictures below..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Maybe you should have read the continuous grommets thread first :rolleyes: ... (and strings weigh ~ 3-4gr.)

LCW must have those limited invisible ones [​IMG]

#245 demolidor, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  6. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Frankly WCR999 is the first person to have found added power from these grommets. Other people just report a softer feel. Perhaps you are mistaking the softer feel for more power since it feels less harsh and you think you are hitting harder ...

Description of the purpose: 柔らかい打球感と、繰り返しの張り上げによるラケットのダメージを軽減。

If adding 1% weight and bp and leads to 10% increase in power everyone would be using them yeah, secret Yonex weapon [​IMG].

7. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I need more reviews on this before considering purchasing it. An improved Arcsaber 10 is a good start though! :)

8. cslee

cslee Regular Member

Project Manager
    Dear WCR999, where to get BG 66 Maxima in Klang valley ?

9. Herbert.Sa

Herbert.Sa Regular Member

What are the main differences between Arc 10 and 11?

10. Herbert.Sa

Herbert.Sa Regular Member

Never mind, i bought an Arc 11 in Hong Kong, an SP :(
    I used it during training and WOW it has amazing power. All my shots are effortless compare to my old Arc 7

11. ek123

ek123 Regular Member

arc11 review

Arcsaber 11 review.After 2 days of playing with this awesome racket, I found that this racket really worth to own it.1st thing I noticed when I first swing the racket, it really felt even balanced, and need a bit of wrist power to log the shuttle to the back court, as I got used to arm swing using F9. After a small adjustment, everything came together, the racket gave everything as it promoted by yonex.*Back court clear are easy with a bit of wrist power, and the fast flat log from back court to back court is awesome, very accurate landing of the shuttle, always to the direction where I wanted.Back hand clear, drop, drive, smash are easy with this racket, with the right timing, fingers n wrist power.Drop shot n net play are awesome, very easy to control the placement, n easy to handle too, the shuttle tends to stay a bit longer on the racket so it made it pin point to where u wanted to.(very noticeable)Defending shots clearly easy to execute, not only it fast but also controllable.Smashing - I needed some time to readjust my smashing timing, as the racket a bit stiffer than my F9, after that it produced the power smash that I wanted. It may not be as powerful as the head heavy racket like the voltric series, but it does generate decent power.OH....! YES....I have to mention this racket will give u the pleasure of sound effect (SONIC METAL). The "BOOM!!" sound from the racket is very LOUD. Every times I hit the shuttle, boooooommmm....!!! It really fun...I will say this racket is easy to handle generally, and I really had fun using it. Event a bit costly, but I think is worth to have it.*

12. loneboy62

loneboy62 Regular Member

Shaft is slightly stiffer and the head is slightly lighter. The obvious difference is only on the paint job, because the Arc11 is so fabulous colors painting compare to Arc10 or any old Yonex product.

13. rasmussen

rasmussen New Member

Just bought an Arc 11 with BG80 @ 24lbs, delivered tomorrow. I'll give my 2 cents then.

Excited :)

14. boyzz77

boyzz77 Regular Member

U made me want to buy arc11 now... hahahaha :)

15. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
  16. lindows

lindows Regular Member

hey paul, is there gonna be a FB review from yah?

17. bazzaman

bazzaman Regular Member

IT
    I'm clairvoyant, he's gonna say 'I don't use light/headlight racquets as they reduce what little attack I do have' , 'the Arcsaber FB actually has more oomph than it's weight suggests' , 'I got Mark to smash at me 100 times with a Z Force and I returned every one effortlessly' , 'of the 100 returns, I actually returned 20 even faster than his smash! '

18. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    There will also be mention of the quality of the included 'full length bag'.

;)

19. rasmussen

rasmussen New Member

Received my Arcsaber 11 strung with BG80 @ 24lbs yesterday. Only played for 2 hours but managed to get a decent feel for the racquet. I moved on from a MP99 and the difference is unbelievable.

- Control around the net is fantastic, very little effort required to guide the shuttle and also deceive shots;
    - Defence is easier and blocking smashes feels a lot more 'guided'. Definitely more capable to defend attacking shots;
    - Smashes feel a lot more refined, probably on par with my MP99 in terms of power but more accurate around the court. Surprising due to the weight and the fact it isn't head heavy - think Yonex have hit the nail on the head with this one.

To me, it feels like a Z-Slash with more power. Fantastic racquet, i'd recommend it!

20. rasmussen

rasmussen New Member

+ it also looks amazing.