Need to Find suitable Racket for me Yonex/Victor

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Naga C, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Naga C

Naga C New Member

Hi Friends,

I am Naga from India.
    I didn't find any article regarding Victor Ti-10 Badminton Racket.

I am an intermediate player and I am playing badminton since 12-13 months.

Primarily I am a doubles player.
    I am a neutral player(not completely defensive or offensive) and defence-offence ratio will be 60-40.
    My strength is Serve. I have practiced a lot on serve and I really serve well. But for that all other shots I play intermediate only. Currently I am practising a lot on drops.

I currently use Yonex 300 metal racket. I want to change my racket to reduce the weight and increase fast reflex.

I am planning to buy one of the below 3 rackets.
    Victor Ti-10 / Yonex Muscle Power 22 Plus / Yonex MP 29.

1. I would like to know the difference between these 3 rackets. Which racket is preferrable?
    2. I am interested in Victor Racket. Is Victor Ti-10 prefferable?
    3. If Yonex is only advised, which one among the two is preferable and pls let me know the reason?
    4. If there are any other rackets in this budget also(Yonex/Victor/Li-Ning brands), please do let me know about the features and reason why I should choose that? Will that be suitable for a primarily defender and improving on offense?

Please help me in finding a suitable racket for me.

Regards,
    Naga C

2. sayshh

sayshh Regular Member

I'm almost in the same situation as you are. Thinking of replacing/backing-up a discreet (Artengo) racket with a Yonex one. Right now I am trying to choose between entry-level Carbonex, Arcsaber and Nanospeed.

The veterans here should be able to give specific answers, but IMHO you could consider the Yonex Arcsaber and Nanospeed range also (sorry if it makes your decision tougher)... :D

Not very sure about the Victor racquets though, but the Braveswords and MX series seem to be quite popular, however I'm not sure about their availability or pricing in India.

3. Naga C

Naga C New Member

Yep.. It makes decision tougher now.
    I have Victor Ti 10 in my PayBack deal.
    I have tried Yonex MP 22 Plus (my friend's racket). I am yet to try other rackets.

But I didn't find any reviews for Victor Racket.
    In the mean time, I have sent mail to Payback Care asking them whether it is possible for them to provide alternate Yonex/Li-Ning Rackets as well.

So I just wanted some expert advise on this.

4. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Let me explain. Low-end rackets are not popular, so you will hardly find a review. Also you have a small budget for a racket so it's not a big deal how it plays, because you are coming from a metal racket. Every racket made of graphite is an improvement and update. Don't make a big research and testing for only a few bugs. Trust me, everything is better than your current racket and it took time to adjust to a new racket.

5. Naga C

Naga C New Member

I understand this. I am planning to buy only one racket and I am just intermediate player.
    If there is an increase in budget also I dont have an issue If the racket suits me.

I checked few rackets above what I quoted earlier like ArcSaber Omega, Voltric 7 and MP 33. Are they any better than rackets mentioned earlier?

Also you can provide me ur suggestions as well. I will check if I can extend my budget to what u suggest.

6. dffhkhksg

dffhkhksg Regular Member

I would go for the Voltric 7. Great racket and gives similar technology as the voltric 80 (just no sound filter).