Indonesia Badminton

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Sarwendah may coach Pratama ( WS).
    Seleknas will start on Jan 17
    Yang yang will be coaching INA players too. Liang Chiu Shia will be a translator

2. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    Wow :eek:
    Yang Yang will train Pratama or Utama ??
    It seems that some Pratama coach will be fired too :D

3. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Jenna/Della, Gebby/Tiara will be in Main WD

4. miksss

miksss Regular Member

China coach Handle Pelatnas Cipayung

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - Chinese coach Li Mao, Wednesday (5 / 1), visit Pelatnas Cipayung and certainly will be trained there. On occasion, the coach who just finished his contract with the Korean national team was introduced to the ranks of coaches and players who had just finished practicing.
    "Today he was introduced to athletes and coaches, so it's no longer discourse (that he'll train in Pelatnas)," said Secretary General Executive Board of the Badminton Association of Indonesia (PB PBSI) Rusdianto Yacob told Antara. Yacob said the Chinese coach will stay in dorm rooms prepared Cipayung after her finish.

Through a translator, Li said, the facilities at Cipayung good and proper that he be more confident to train there. In front of the player, he also said, as a family he wants cooperation and togetherness with them. "had good players and great coaches, great. I hope that this cooperation be great to Indonesian badminton," said Li, who for the initial phase will be contracted for two years.
    When the train South Korean players, Li Mao was involved in disputes with players from China, Lin Dan, in a match. Before training the Korean team, Li Mao also held pelatnas Malaysia, but leave the country before her contract expired....

http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2011/01/05/1713377/Pelatih.China.Tangani.Pelatnas.Cipayung

5. miksss

miksss Regular Member

sorry Typo,i use google translator to translete it but i didnt check it before,and just directly copy it hehe :)
    it is his
    hehe sory2 :)

#2045 miksss, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  6. miksss

miksss Regular Member

7. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Your analysis is probably correct, Hau-ge... It depends very much on what the National Team has to offer... If there is no more Pratama (meaning Riyanto etc. can train with Hayom, Sony, and Simon), then they will try for a spot in the National Utama team... IF there is a Pratama team, then it depends on who is gonna coach... if Yang Yang... then probably they want to be try out... IF a bad coach is in charge of Pratama, then sayonara Seleknas, it is better for the trio to stay under Coach Fung Permadi's guidance in Kudus... Oh, Coach Fung has replaced the retired 70-year-old Coach Fang Kaixiang... :)

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Agree with Krisna whole-heartedly!

The whole system of Pratama itself is absurd and players are just locked in for at least a year with minimal participation in international tourneys!

If Li Mao is in charge of the MS Utama, I guess it's also a good idea to let Riyanto and Vito enter the National Squad under the tutelage of Agus or Yang Yang in Pratama :)

9. badMania

badMania Regular Member

The other absurd thing is that Bellaetrix Manuputty is being made to go through Seleknas again!

Either keep her or drop her completely!

It's better for Bella to join a big club like PB Djarum where her future will be more secure. She's no longer young!

10. miksss

miksss Regular Member

:eek: :eek:
    yeah,quite astonishing to see Bella join seleknas. Or probably coach is considering her age and her prospect in future?

11. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

All Eyes on New Chinese Coach to Revive Shuttlers’ Fortunes

Ami Afriatni | January 06, 2011

Jakarta. There was a warm welcome for Chinese coach Li Mao at the national training camp on Wednesday, with many there believing the new coach will be the man to revive the fortunes of Indonesian badminton.

The 51-year-old is the country’s first foreign coach for badminton.

He has already been introduced to the camp and will start working directly with the team on Jan. 16.

Li will take on the position of singles head coach, assisted in the men’s and women’s divisions by Agus Dwi Santoso and Marleve Mainaky, respectively.

Both Agus and Marleve said Li’s extensive and impressive resume would make him a great addition to the team.

-------------
    I Gusti Made Oka, PBSI vice president, said that Li’s first job would be to search for young talent in a national competition starting on Jan. 16 in Cipayung in East Jakarta.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Full article through the JakartaGlobe.com -- http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/badm...ese-coach-to-revive-shuttlers-fortunes/415491

12. yunarinaldi

yunarinaldi Regular Member

Tax Officer
    does this mean that Maria changed her decision that she would resign from Pelatnas?does she finally decide to stay there n join Li Mao in Pelatnas?

13. miksss

miksss Regular Member

erm..i think she just tell her experience when training under fang kai xiang in Djarum, i think :)

14. yunarinaldi

yunarinaldi Regular Member

Tax Officer
    though she might have sent some resignation application to PBSI,i hope PBSI will call her back to Pelatnas..it's good for her to be back to Djarum gaining some more confidence..but Li Mao is in Pelatnas now,while Fang Kai Xiang is no longer there in Djarum..so i guess,it's better for her to stay in Pelatnas tasting some charge from Li Mao..

#2054 yunarinaldi, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  15. miksss

miksss Regular Member

But i prefer her in Djarum,so she can play in small tournament first,to boost up her ranking and slowly gain her CONFIDENCE back :) erm....PBSI can call her to play in Sea Games or Uber Cup.. ;)

I think the only coach that suitable with MKY's gameplay is Hendrawan.. :)

#2055 miksss, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  16. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Uhm... we have gone through this... Tang Xianhu [a.k.a. Oom Tong Sinfu in INA] who now coaches Lin Dan, was our coach in the 1990s and basically produced tonsssssss of championships for INA...

17. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Is Tang an Indonesian who defected to CHN so Tang is local, not foreign coach.

18. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    If i am not mistaken.

When Tang coached our Indonesia's badminton troops decades back, he was not holding Indonesia citizenship, he was yet to be confirmed by Indonesia government in regards to his citizenship although he has processed and waited long enough for it.

As a result, Indonesia Government did not give approval for his citizenship. he was really upset, and his relatives advised him to bring his whole family back to Mainland and start to train some China young badminton warrior in local clubs, i forgot which city.

At the end he caught the eye of China National Team's board, and started to give tons of his experience to China's Team, and you knew the rest of the story already. The Dominance of China team in International Badminton Major events.

#2058 Licin, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  19. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

ya ya ya....no one to blame beside INA old fashion and corrupt bureaucrat, i hope this is a leason to be learnt not only in badminton but many other fields. We now life in a much closer world, got to make the most of you got.

20. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    So should TXH be classified as 'local' or 'foreign, import" coach? His first coaching stint would be with INA, not CHN. IMO, LM would be INA first foreign coach.