Glen Waverley Sat. 7:30-10:00pm Titan Badminton Club

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by ashley, Jun 1, 2006.

1. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Wore the shirt, made claims that you sanction my C grade entry and told people we've kissed :)

... more good news ... Just when we all thought that this MUBC Tournament was it for 2010 ... Jacky's JTUltra in association with RMIT again ... will be hosting another Tournament on Sunday 28th of November at MSAC (Albert Park).

... and yes I have already ask Jacky to enter me in C Double :) .. although it was a tentative acceptence with two conditions attached ... depending on how strong the other entry in C will be, and if there arent too much protest.
    ... so nobody harrass Jacky OK .. he's under my protection :cool:

2. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    I bet you $100 bucks that you will not be playing C grade in this JTUltra/RMIT Tournament !!!!!!!!!

3. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Jacky has been and shall always be spellbind by mine and Anthony's sweet talking :)
    We go way back, mateship is stronger than Neme-sissy nagging ;) ... and their biggiest nagger is Yutoa still shooking cause i was allow in MUBC C grade and not him :p .... learn to sweet talk young Padawan ... it is the way of a badminton Jedi :)

4. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    I was sure it was not your less than impressive flabby body. I think he just gives in to your constant nagging and your threats to be his best friend for life.

5. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    This "flabby body" .. as well as being a chick magnet :p .. is also my greatest weapon in singles event.

Take saturday's B single semi as an example ... that uni kid i played against didnt know what hit him, he was like a deer stun by an incoming truck's headlight ... he just kept expecting me to not chase or even be able to reach and return his drop shots but i did :D
    I might look like i can't run and cover the court, but I'll surprise you ;)
    ... and note to the kid, and any juniors out there .. never show weakness on the court ... I was buggered, and didnt think i could continue playing those long rallies against him in the later stages, but when i saw him puffing, diving, and dramatically collapsing after each rally that just gave me motivation to push pass the pain barrier a little bit more :) knowing i had him demoralise ... cause physically he was in a better shape then me at that stage, but i didnt show it :)

6. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
  7. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    Vien, look at the date you dummy. Unless you can get on a plane on Saturday night you will not be playing in this tournament.

8. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    ..holy toleto fatman ... stop ruining my evil plans :rolleyes: .... Ash, mums the word, else I'm going to have to duct tape you :cool:

9. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    I'm back

Gee what is this I read, Vien winning more trophies without me:mad: Vien did you win anything in the SS vs Titan interclub match as well?

After 3 long weeks of no badminton, my body has piled on the American junkfood and is now ready for D grade level :) Flab is in fashion now, well by looking at all the 400kg yanks wobbling around Macca's - so join me fellas and we can wobble our way to D grade trophies across the country without any complaints at all:p

10. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    Sorry I did not know you would not tell your girlfriend that you have planned an innocent guys weekend getaway in Pattaya.

11. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    Vien won diddly squat in the SS interclub match but the event went well this time round with hardly any wait time between games. I will send you the results to your email.

Have you put on much weight ?

12. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler

No didnt win any trophy in the SS vs Titan interclub match, blame Ashley & Jimmy they team up to sabotage my trophy chances by forcing me to play A grade, matched up against one of those SS Open grade vet, then to make things tougher, Ash put himself in the same grade ... tied me out having to run around covering for that chubbyness :) ... still manage to win 50% of my game like last time :rolleyes: ... Jimmy paired up against Badfever and got 100%, and Andrew got 75% so they got the trophy in A grade.

We did kill SS in Open, thanks mostly to Lee and Teah, winning 100%, I think, Sam, Leong and skinny Simon lost 1 game each.

Pommy Carl, playing in the spot i was meant to play, lead the C grade to another victory winning a trophy in the process, and Bertrand won a trophy playing in B grade.

I think over all we only lost in A grade, cause Ashley dragging the team down again... when will he learn if he really wants to help the team out, he should play for the other side :D

13. radar_s

radar_s Regular Member

Architect
    Hi Ashley, is the session on tonight? Do you mind if I join? Thanks

14. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    more good news

Coz I have work cover my flights up and back, means my transport to our next tournament is minimal:cool: Vien you should come up to Brisvegas with me and play in a warm up game on thursday night eh:) Toni said she not going to come now as too much hassle for her to arrange to get to airport by herself with Amy now that I am already interstate at that time...:D Now if you guys can dish the wives/gfs too, we can have a "swinging" old time, just us boys:p

Ash, I actually lost 2-3kgs whilst on holiday. It was all the carrying Amy around, lifting all the luggage or carrying all the shopping bags:( Plus a lot of places in America only sell smoothies and not milkshakes, very weird:eek:

15. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    Were you only eating from the healthy menu at McDonalds ?

16. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    I challenge anyone to find anything "healthy" in a fastfood restaurant :p You will be pleased to know one week back home and my lost 2kgs came back too:cool:

#1036 Robbo77, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  17. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    ..challenge accepted .... subway ... fast food & healthy ... just as long as you dont add cheese, sauce, salt and meat in the sub, then its "technically" healthy :) ... so what do i win :confused:

.. looking to get another racket ... and saw two good limited editions on ebay .. what you recond is better a Tasufik ArcSaber Z Slash or a Peter Gade ArcSaber 10 ? .. same price .. did Kevin or that little girl Teal buy one of these?

18. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    I think you better try out each of the rackets before chucking your trusty cheapo Gosen or whatever it is.

19. BadFever

BadFever Regular Member

I got both Taufik and Peter Gade ones but not Tasufik. ;)
    Why do you need such an expensive racket? You are only playing in D grade competition. Just go to a $2/Reject/SalvationArmy shop and buy one of those $5 pack that comes with a set of yellow and red color rackets. You will do fine with them. :p

20. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    You can smash really hard with those rackets. You won't have much control and the shaft will probably fly off the handle but before that happens you will be fine. You get 5 in one pack anyway.