MK/HS: Bright future ahead?

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by ye333, Sep 29, 2008.

1. narnia

narnia Regular Member

Guys here are saying that they are all from INA.
    - I meant "recent" as "this year" of 2008 if you rightly understand current nature of badminton world.
    - in 2006, 2007, LYD was just 17~19 yrs old under learning the styles of the world top players as I told, if you want to still live in the past. (Even when he got his first Olympic Gold, he was still 19 yrs old. Did anyone achieve this when he or she was teen? I don't know. The reason I say this is he has an excuse why he lost to the danes. In 2008, he conquered the asian styles of INA, MAS, and CHN.)
    - The point is: Why MK/HS lost to JJS/LYD two times in a row this year??? any answer? Just watch the videos again. Will you say... "NOW it's different.. they are not like KKK/TBH..."?? (I'm not saying about the danes. Just head-to-head between them.)
    They should still have fears for JJS/LYD wondering if they can win next, although it might be reduced a bit after Olympic.

#81 narnia, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  2. badadum

badadum Regular Member

CONQUERED? I don't know how you learn English over there in Korea but here's a hint, the meaning of conquered usually consist MUCH more than 2 wins (or in the case of CY/FHF, 1 win). Besides, LYD/JJS already lost 2 in a rows against Luluk/Alvent (most recent being in your home turf nevertheless). How on earth can you say they conquered the asian styles if they can't even win against an INA pair that's now disbanded due to lack of performance?? :rolleyes:

Why can't we compare LYD/JJS record against the Danes? Perhaps because they've quite an [FONT=&quot]abysmal [/FONT]record and being "CONQUERED" by the veteran Danish pair? Afraid to see the truth ? :p

Living in the past? Fact is LYD/JJS failed miserably at their last international event, whihc just happen to be the #1 event in the badminton world, that's barely 2 months ago. How's that for recent glory? And what did JJS got for reward? An enlistment in the army too boot. ;)

#82 badadum, Oct 29, 2008
  3. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Yeah right....the unbeatable KOR pair mastered the art of beating the Asian pairs and only ended up being CONQUERED by the Danes (0-2 THIS YEAR ALSO)....so I assume they will FEAR the Danes a lot....a lot... a lot....:p How ironic the world is....u just can't enjoy the best of both worlds......

4. narnia

narnia Regular Member

Go and read what I wrote if you have difficulty to understand what I meant.

I know we are discussing about MK/HS's future and I am arguing their major obstacle should be JJS/LYD as we saw their matches this year, (if you understand THIS year's results are MORE meaningful than last year's to predict future). I'm talking about head-to-head between the two teams. Why are you saying 3rd parties? (I can also mention all losts of MK/HS if you need.) Still can't understand???

5. narnia

narnia Regular Member

Yeah, I admit they was Conquered by the danes. But I'm just talking about against MK/HS as this thread is for that. Can't I???

6. badadum

badadum Regular Member

It's you that need to go back to english class and ask what's the meaning of the word CONQUERED. Or maybe you can get your english teacher to translate for you ?? :confused:

You're the one who brought the other asian pair into this mix by saying LYD/JJS has mastered the asian styles (and then emphasize than even more with the word conquered...gosh...)... now you're crying foul when we introduced another equation (the danes to the story) and want to back track?? :rolleyes:

7. badadum

badadum Regular Member

There you go again....Are you obsessed or something with the word CONQUERED? :confused:

And no, you're not just talking about MK/HS. You've expand it to other asian pair by saying LYD/JJS has MASTERED/CONQUERED the asian styles, CHN, INA & MAS (despite evidences quite to the contrary).

Any other back-tracking that you want to do now?

#87 badadum, Oct 29, 2008
  8. narnia

narnia Regular Member

Here, you're showing again the arrogance of USA guy. Wanna teach USA english to asians???

Then what's your evidence for the reason all the CHN, INA, MAS top rankers lost to the KOR team this year??? I provided the evidence of this year's matches among them as I kept saying you might have missed to read. (why this year? i believe it's better than last year's scores to predict future. that's okay if you like to live in the past.)

I alway try to keep on the topic: MK/HS's future. I'm arguing they should still have fears in their deep mind for JJS/LYD. And CY/FHF would be in the same condition. (AFAIC the reason that CY/FHF's continuing losses to MK/HS in Final would be from their fear against them.)

One thing: I didn't say I don't like MK/HS. I like them very much and love their play. I'm just considering of their real match.

#88 narnia, Oct 29, 2008
  9. badadum

badadum Regular Member

I rest my case. If you want to argue some more about your pair, create another thread instead of continue polluting MK/HS thread.

#89 badadum, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  10. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    I'd jst like to mention one thing...during a badminton match there is always a winner and a loser...this can be influenced by a few things, but i'd say fear is the least of things that players should be concerned about...in the end, players who play better than their opponents more than often are the ones who win...i dont think fear is the main reason why MK/HS lost twice to LYD/JJS this year...one; MK's father passed away jst before TC and two; LYD/JJS were on a roll earlier this year and played better during SO...
    CY/FHF always lose to MK/HS is because both pairs know their games really well and maybe MK/HS have what it takes to be the best pair in the world or maybe just maybe MK/HS are jst better than CY/FHF:D

11. narnia

narnia Regular Member

Yeah... some guy is totally misunderstanding and misusing every my word. That's okay. (If english bothers you, correct it without blaming. Can you speak other tongues?)

Yeah, I'd like to ask this question to BCers, to which I kept trying to answer:

"Which team is and will be the most difficult to win for MK/HS in the future?"

(I understand this is very related to the topic of thread. No need to create a new one.)

#91 narnia, Oct 30, 2008
  12. narnia

narnia Regular Member

This is the story of this year between them.. I saw them live on TV. If we focus on the rubber sets of the two matches. It's unbelievable. 10-21 and 13-21. These are not the usual scores we can see between the most top-rankers. Maybe as someone said, MK must have been in very depressed state for his loving family. I think that is very reasonable cause for their losses. Yeah, I tend to pronounce more on emotional conditions especially for the top-rankers' matches as I am mentioning the "fear" or "confidence" issue. Fear is growing if he is losing, confidence is growing if he is winning. As simple as we have experienced in our own games.
    (In fact, JJS said after OG that he had fear for the danes as they were losing to them in H-2-H. I think they over-estimated the danes that made them so defensive, failed in fast transition to offensive modes.)

#92 narnia, Oct 30, 2008
  13. badadum

badadum Regular Member

English is not my native tongue, so what does that tell you?
    If you keep making ridiculous statement like how LYD/JJS conquered the other asian pairs (despite evidence to the contrary), then expect to be able to defend your position or face the music. Instead you back-track all over the place... English or no english, I think your position is quite ridiculously clear....you're all talk and can't back it up. :rolleyes:

And why do you think LYD/JJS will be a threat to MK/HS, considering JJS is getting shipped to the army? They'll have even less time to practice together. In fact what make you think the KOR talking heads will even keep this pairing? Are they willing to "utilize" arguably their best MD player to pair with someone who can only do it part time??? :confused:

#93 badadum, Oct 30, 2008
  14. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Again, that's from TWO matches. And the matches did last to rubber games. LCW beat LD convincingly in straight set during TC. Then that must mean LD afraid and fear of LCW ? The reverse is true in OG....so now its LCW turn to fear LD??? :confused:

You sure have amusing logic to try to push your position. :p

15. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Well..

..at least now i can figure out who will be defending LYD (and whoever his MD partner will be), when and if the time comes for them to shine...;)

But i think, as of now, since LYD's partnership with JJS is in limbo and Markis and Hendra are still playing strong, there's no doubt the current INA pair is still at the top of the MD pack.

With that said, c'mon guys, i don't know why you guys are so worked up over this seemingly endless LYD vs. MK & HS argument (MK & HS' supporters are making it like their fave MD pair's status is being threatened; LYD's (and whoever his partner will be) supporters are making it like he'll never prove himself to be amongst the best in MD or be better than Markis & Hendra)..Best thing to do is just wait and see if LYD (and whoever his partner will be) can duplicate the same thing like he and JJS did vs. Markis & Hendra, the next time both pairs meet..:p:cool:

#95 ctjcad, Oct 30, 2008
  16. narnia

narnia Regular Member

2008 H-2-H Scoring: JJS/LYD vs. MK/HS

The Dominance:
    (I understand, in badminton matches, at the rubber set and even at the final stages, the true difference reveals. Just like you can see MK/HS's excellent plays at recent Super Series. Just check how they show their real strength at the final stage of the games. FYI, JJS/LYD will appear at the Shanghai SS.)

In Swiss Open F 2008;
    SO_F.jpg

In TC SF 2008;
    TC_SF.jpg

cf. TC F 2008 vs. CY/FHF;
    TC_F.jpg

#96 narnia, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  17. narnia

narnia Regular Member

Ok, I can now understand that the USA english has spoiled you... So sad...:eek:

18. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    ok!we get it!you are probably the only one who worships LYD/JJS
    i'll admit they're good, but not the BEST, if they were, they would have won OG.
    no need to get so worked up over this, man. let it go, and enough with this USA/english pathetic comments

19. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Funny statement, since especially considering that Korean probably learn the so-called USA English...And the sad part of it, you still can't even form a comprehensive statement in English...as illustrated below:
    It's ok, maybe you just learn it in the past year or so? The future is gloom for you young grasshopper, but keep studying and you might eventually get there. :p

Again, your copy and paste from tournament software is just from the last couple of meet. Wanna see me copy & paste your hero defeat in the hand of a pair not even in the top 10 in MAS Open (in STRAIGHT SET nevertheless...they can't even force it to rubber game)?
    Or maybe the one that illustrate their defeat by Luluk/Alvent in your own homeland? In that one they're left behind 9-0 in the rubber game and simply never recover. :p

Now do explain again how LYD/JJS CONQUERED/MASTERED the CHN/MAS/INA pairs when they're BEATEN AT HOME by an INA pair ???
    Or are you still too dense to understand that? :p

#99 badadum, Oct 31, 2008
  20. narnia

narnia Regular Member

Yeah, you got it. Even they have teams they have burden in their mind - like Lars/Jonas. I am just talking about H-2-H because this is a thread for MK/HS's future. I try to predict their future mainly reflecting this year's matches between them. (If anyone knows MK or HS, please ask one of them who they are thinkg is the biggest burden in their mind. That's my motive for this argument.) :)

#100 narnia, Oct 31, 2008