Garuda Shuttlecocks

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by badwing, Apr 27, 2009.

1. issota

issota Regular Member

Shuttlecock Industry
    Victor and RSL exactly the same...
    coz they factory is in china, diferent town. same ingredients ^^
    hahaha... same machine ^^.
    they are the best china product for quality.
    Badwing just wait for Garuda International, i just made it for you, make a week for Garuda International hahaha... sorry for waiting long time.
    For now maybe indonesia just have the best duck feather for international quality. coz when we made goose feather quality the price is so expensive. there's no indonesian people buy goose feathers hahaha... not good for me ^^. all player wants a cheap one hahaha...
    but some day i will make a new brand maybe Tora - Tora Black and i use the best goose feather ^^.
    Maybe there is no profit for make it but indonesia must have the best one for top quality for international tournament. right ^^. coz we have a lot great player ^^

2. SAMUDERAINDIA

SAMUDERAINDIA Regular Member

Finance Manager
    hey last sunday I had tournament for Independence day and guess what there were few Garuda shuttle used.
    I think it's been few years in storage but suprisingly it still flew well and very durable as well. It has green tube.
    Completely different with red tube garude i recently bought

3. issota

issota Regular Member

Shuttlecock Industry
    Is it Garuda Hijau. We just have 2 kind of green tube there is Garuda Hijau and Garuda Crystal Hijau. and Garuda crystal hijau is not a tournament quality. if is a Garuda Hijau, maybe it's a new stock hehehe... But Garuda Hijau has a rounted feathers not pointed feathers, usualy a tournament use poited feathers right??

here's the pic of Garuda Hijau

[​IMG]

4. SAMUDERAINDIA

SAMUDERAINDIA Regular Member

Finance Manager
    yea that's it

it has round end, i think this one is good shuttle, a bit low speed tough, but i like the consistency and durability

But now i m in Vietnam, and the organizer only has like 2 tubes left, I think it is in pas with vietnam shuttle Haiyen blue cost here around 50 000Rp

How much you sell it?

5. issarakaya

issarakaya Regular Member

Operational Dir.
    i'll wait for that :D:D:D
    what brands? where? in pasar pagi?

6. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    I tried Garuda's shuttles before, but the model that i played before, isnt very good. The flight and durability kinda lousy.

I do not remember which model is it, but i remember the sticker to be red in colour. Any idea?

7. issota

issota Regular Member

Shuttlecock Industry
    Yes, Garuda Hijau it's our best quality and top seller. maybe you can get it at 58.000 - 60.000 Idr
    the speed it must more slow than pointed shuttlecock, coz rounted shuttlecock can't spin ^^ hehe...

Sgbad,
    The shuttlecock thet you use is rounted or pointed?
    if it's pointed maybe it's Garuda International, and yes durability is not to good, easily broken. i'm sorry hehehe... we still research for increase the durability ^^

#27 issota, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  8. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    how slow is slow are those shuttles?

9. issota

issota Regular Member

Shuttlecock Industry
    Maybe the speed is same as 76 or 77 speed on pointed feathers but rounted feathers have a diferent parabol.
    when you hit rounted feathers you will see a half circle parabol.
    when you hit the pointed feathers you will see a stright angle 45 and the shuttlecock will fall down with a vertical line.

thats why when you use a pointed shuttle, when you smash it your racket will touch the feathers and thread for first and then your racket will hit the cork. the feathers will easily broken. when you use a rounted feathers you will always hit the cork ^^, thats why the rounted shuttle is realy good in durablility.

10. radicalrev

radicalrev Regular Member

Issota, any updates on the Tora Tora Black that you are going to use with goose feather?

For 60-70rb range, King Cobra Gold still is one of the best in terms of price/quality.

Anyone recommends for 70-90rb range shuttlecocks here in Indonesia?

11. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Is there any good quality goose feather shuttlecocks that sell in indonesia? Garuda international is ok but the durability is just so so.. Where do you guys get the macan silver? how's the performance and the durability? I'm located in jakarta btw