MK/HS: Bright future ahead?

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by ye333, Sep 29, 2008.

1. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    whats with you and fear, mate?it's so WRONG to say that MK/HS would FEAR JJS/LYD more after the korean's win today, it doesnt make any sense. in badminton or any professional sport there's always a winner and a loser no matter what, and players MUST NOT fear their opponents, if the do, they would'nt have the guts to compete in international tournaments.
    If what you meant to say was; MK/HS should watch out for the korean duo, then YES!not because they fear the koreans, but because the koreans have a really solid attacking game :cool:

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Those are individual titles..

..how about team (e.g. Sudirman Cup, Thomas Cup, AG) titles???..:confused: ;)

3. badadum

badadum Regular Member

It'll be nice, but it doesn't make sense to place goal on team's event, where they're not responsible for the outcome of the other 4 matches.

4. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Babelfish translation fails...can't translate gibberish.....:p

#144 badadum, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  5. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Before someone else says it, I'd better say it first.

Warning for MK/HS! Apparently, LYD/JJS already mastered Danish style of playing, marked by their victory over Boe/Mogensen.

Now they're looking forward to mastering Indonesian style as well!

:D:D:D

6. narnia

narnia Regular Member

Man, they already mastered the INA style as you saw in the matches this year. :)

The photo below taken from China SS winning over MAS and DEN finally. Next is INA.

LYD, just 20 now, got two titles with the biggest amount of prize money in US dollars.

Attached Files:

#146 narnia, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  7. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Sure.... and they proceed to get beat in their home turf by the INA pair of Luluk/Alvent, preventing them from collecting their biggest payday ever :p.

8. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    Oh, yeah I forget. Thanks for reminding me.
    Too bad they mastered Danish style a bit late.
    They should've done it in OG. :)

A lovely smile. :)
    JJS reminds me of an old tokusatsu hero. :p

Olympic gold is one of them? :confused:

#148 Jagdpanther, Nov 23, 2008
  9. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Exactly, I thought the World Championships and Olympic Gold Medalare supposed to be the most sought-after titles???

For Kido/Hendra, it's a case of "been there, done that". They swept the Hong Kong and China Open titles TWICE IN A ROW! Add the China Masters SS title to that as well.

Yawn....

10. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    Ya know, your most prized pair is very much like Lu Lan.

Winning several SSs. WR #3. Still young, 21 y.o. Talented? Of course.

The question is, with those grandioso feats, did she win Olympic medal? Any color?
    The answer is no.
    Against all odds, our Maria did. :p

After OG, Lu met Maria 3 times, winning all of 'em.
    D'ya think Lu is satisfied with those victories?
    I think not.
    Deep down in her heart, she probably thinks, "Why couldn't I do the same in OG???" :rolleyes:

#150 Jagdpanther, Nov 23, 2008
  11. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Well said!!! No one is doubting Lee Yong Dae's brilliance. In fact, he did win one of the Olympics Gold Medal. But that's in XD ;) It's MD we are talking about here and no matter how many times Kido/Hendra have lost or eventually will lose to Jung/Lee, the fact remains that they are the Olympics and World Championships title holder.

And for Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae (we are not talking the 20 year old alone here...but the partnership with Jung) still have a long way (4 years if they are to still partner each other again till 2012) to even talk abt matching Kido/Hendra's overall achievements so far.

Talking abt fear? So far, Kido/Hendra have conquered the "habit" of losing to Koo/Tan by beating them twice in a row, which proves that there's no such thing as fear leading to future losses. I believe Coach Sigit Pamungkas will help them to beat Jung/Lee if they are to encounter each other again in the future. So what if they are to lose again TO ANY PAIR for that matter :rolleyes:? That just shows that on that day, the opponent is better than them. Just like when they lost to Hendra Aprida Gunawan/Flandy Limpele in the Kejurnas last week. Unexpected but I believe most INA fans will not be worried.

12. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    Alright, before I log-off, I'll give another proof that MK/HS don't fear LYD/JJS at all.

You probably don't know, but due to an 'accident', PBSI (INA badminton federation) can't register our players into Hong Kong SS.

Let's take it this way: If MK/HS still traumatized by their loss to LYD/JJS to the extent that they fear the Korean pair sooooo much, why do they insist on going to HK?

Is it something that fearful people will do? :rolleyes:

13. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

:D:D My friend, hiyaaaa, you forgot lah, LYD/JJS also 'mastered' the Msian style, esp KKK/TBH. KKK/TBH lost 3 times (I think ) already to LYD/JJS this year - CO2, AE, ABC. So, they revenged their OG lost to LArs/Jonas & beat the younger Boe/Morgenson before JJS goes off for army duty.

Hehe, we shall see what happens next in HK SS. But MK/Hendra "fearing" LYD/JJS??? Nope, they were more nervous playing their nemesis KKK/TBH than LYD/JJS, even recently at France SS.

14. badMania

badMania Regular Member

PBSI actually registers all of the first-team players, only to realise that they had no funding for these players :eek: As a result, the players can choose to either withdraw or play using their own funds. I thought Kido/Hendra have decided to withdraw but they insist on going to defend their title in HKG, which is a testament that at their current form, I don't think they are afraid of any pair at all, including Jung/Lee.

However, it still remains that Kido/Hendra's draw is full with MAS pairs, starting from R32 on Wed. The first tough match will be against the MAS veteran pair on Thursday, followed by probably Koo/Tan on Friday, and Fairuz/Zakry on Saturday. They can only meet Jung/Lee in the Final on Sunday if both pairs do manage to beat their opponents all the way.

15. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hmm, if this match between JJS/LYD vs MK/HS really happen..imo, it will be a mouth watering and interesting match ;)
    but JJS/LYD will have to face the title hungry pair, FU./CAI 1st in the semi final maybe?:):cool:
    im sure the 2nd seed chinese pair will surely have the word 'revenge; in their mind.;)

16. badMania

badMania Regular Member

But according to an esteemed Korean expert here, Jung/Lee HAVE MASTERED the Asian (as well as European) style of badminton. So, they should have NO PROBLEM beating ANY PAIR right now. Defeat will be out of the question....and victory is the target in ANY MATCH :eek:;):rolleyes:

17. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    And if MK/HS lost before final, this fella will say that MK/HS lost because they are afraid to play against LYD/JJS. :p

18. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Fu/Cai withdrew...the KOR pair will have easier path to final. MK/HS still face the complete set of MAS MD's armada though.

19. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

That's the right attitude... Anyway, arguably these two pairs will be the leader in MD in the following few years. Let's hope the clash happens in HK.

20. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

I think...

i think....................our friend narnia wants a request to change & include LYD's name in this thread's title. It'll read : "MK/HS/LYD: Bright future ahead?" :cool: