Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

yep, I agree, the flexier the shaft, the higher the tension (this is for me anyway)

If it is X-Stiff (NS9900, SW35) then I will play with around 26-29lbs. Depending on the string used (I vary around 3lbs depending on string used)
    If it is Stiff (AT900T, Arc10 etc) then I will play with 26-30lbs again reletive to string thickness.
    Medium flex for me require a higher tension stuff like Arc7, N70 I would use between 27-30lbs.
    And for soft/flexible tension needs to be raised for me again 29lbs-31lbs would be what I would look for. Somehow I have a suspision that using flex rackets at high tensions will break the racket.
    Again I change tension based on BP, but that isn't reletive ATM.:)

Btw, if you used an really head heavy racket, with a really flexy shaft, and a high tension (say 31lbs) would it be likely to overflex and snap ?

2. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Well a very head heavy flexy racket can be broken easier, I guess. Tension is irrelevant, however. It only matters when the head/frame is concerned, and a head heavy flexy racket would likely break at the shaft somewhere (above the handle in most cases).

3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

yeah thats exactly what I thought. :) flexy shaft cant support head weight.:) = eventually overflexing, cracking in the shaft and subsequent breakage.

Anyone know if Huang Yuxiang is using N50II looks like it to me.;)

4. Salamurhaaja

Salamurhaaja Regular Member

Student
    Anyone use N55II before? Any reviews on this racket? And what about it compare to N90II, which one will be better option?

5. Tansangut

Tansangut Regular Member

Contractor
    Hi all, please help me to check whether this N50II is genuine.The code near the T-shaft is 44104TBH0110.
    Thank you in advance for those willing to help :)

DSC03420.jpg DSC03422.jpg DSC03418.jpg

6. Tansangut

Tansangut Regular Member

Contractor
  7. kaiyuan

kaiyuan Regular Member

Student
  8. WoOZY

WoOZY Regular Member

For those who has a VT80... Is the N90 as stiff or stiffer than the VT80?

9. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    Bro,There no such racket in the world tat come with very flex shaft plus heavy heavyThe next they can do is med flex plus heavy head onlyCoz very flex shaft tend to ve weaker structure or strength to support a heavy head frame...

10. Tansangut

Tansangut Regular Member

Contractor
    Hmm, i felt doubtful once this racket arrives in my hand so I post it here to share with you guys. This cost me around USD230 aka RMB1880 including string and postage. Please leave your comments to additional attachment of this racket.

11. Tansangut

Tansangut Regular Member

Contractor
  12. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

The code on one of mine touches the F as well, and I'm pretty sure it's genuine (bought from a German shop which gets it from LN Europe - there is also considerably less product piracy going on in Germany). As long as the 'Flame'-writing is indeed a shiny rainbow-y color I can find nothing that indicates forgery. The way the wrapping sticks to the grip also indicates it's a high-quality sticky grip, something that's rare with fakes. The paint is also accurate, and shiny in the right places. The chances of this being a fake are slim.

13. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

I only tested the VT80 for a short time, but it felt stiffer than the N90. It's only a first impression though, the string was way too soft to judge accurately (~23lbs).

14. kaiyuan

kaiyuan Regular Member

Student
    But the 12 o clock point should be perfectly round shape. You can try to touch it, it should be perfectly flat. If there is a hole there, then it is a fake. I also hope you got a real N50II =) Good luck.

15. Tansangut

Tansangut Regular Member

Contractor
    Thank you very much to both of you for giving me a very and helpful info. The point at 12 O clock is not perfectly round shape. No hole there but hard to say that the points is perfectly flat. Picture below, look at the 9 o clock, the paint job on the left side of the hexagon shape looks weird. Any comment? I bought this racket from www.badmintonshoponline.us and do you have any idea whether the seller legit or not? Thanks again.

9.JPG

16. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Badmintonshoponline should be OK

17. kaiyuan

kaiyuan Regular Member

Student
    How much you bought for it? If you said there is no hole there, for sure it is printed. It should be okay though. Mine was perfectly round and without any hole. I agree with j4ckie, you are quite safe if you got rainbow color in the flame words. Pirate cant make those yet, so far for what I know about fake Li Ning's technology.

18. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

There are small mistakes even in high quality products sometimes....I wouldn't worry all too much about it. Badmintonshoponline is a bit slow and unresponsive at times, but I've never heard of them selling fake rackets. The important thing is how it plays =) If it performs and feels solid and 'springy', it should be original. Fakes usually feel kinda numb&hollow.

19. John2909

John2909 Regular Member

OFFICE WORKER
    Question

Im thinking of buying a new raquet and im looking at n30II and n33II. I mostly do drop shots . Do you guys knw similar raquets in yonex of the two linning raquets??

20. simonsimp

simonsimp Regular Member

Uni
    hi, the n90 have very good control(especially net shots and defense) and very light, make you move much fastest compare to the N90II. I string my racket with BG66M with 30lbs. the only problem is that its very hard to clear and smash, you have to put extra effort into the shuttle to make the good smashes and clears.