taufik called lin dan a great actor

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by cooler, Dec 18, 2008.

1. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    read the first post, and understand who's bashing who:rolleyes:

2. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

Ooooo big news: cooler slams Taufik any chance he gets. Why? Jealousy? Hatred? Because he thinks it puts his own favourite player in a better light somehow? If Taufik is so bad for calling Lin Dan an actor (which he is on many occasions BUT I don't blame him, I blame LYB...) then why is it ok for you to call Taufik a number of things much worse?

"He thinks anytime LD lost it is acting." Sorry but ummmm... when did he say that exactly?

"LD does his talking on the court." Like acting? That's professional (in a sporting context of course)?

Could you please tell me... WHAT do you hope to accomplish through all this? Is it to give Taufik a terrible reputation? I can't think of what else it could possibly be. This is a hate thread, plain and simple.

Yes we can all see that.

None of us said Taufik is perfect.

Who's the hypocrite eh? Now it's "such sweet boy LD I guess"... And how could you possibly know that anyway? Do you know either of them personally?

HAHA... Wow you can talk huh? He certainly gets a LOT of attention from YOU :). And more seriously... Taufik still gets PLENTY of attention, where did you get the idea he doesn't? Just go and watch the medal ceremony of the French Open "TAUFIK, TAUFIK, TAUFIK...". Stop making up your own "facts" please.

#42 phaarix, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

TH make his own news, and disgrace himself. I didn't make up or put words in his mouth. By saying i hate TH because of jealously, that is what i call making thing up. Jealous of TH??? What on base or ground? any hint?? personally i don't know how i would be jealous of TH. Please, give me a break. TH's reputation is in his own class, how could a small tme cooler improve or degrade his reputation? Instead of making up allegation about me on TH, why don't you start by listing the things i've said about TH that is false or fabrication?

I say TH is jealous of LD because in his jealously mind, he still thinks he's the best MS player in the world ever. However, the reality doesn't fit his mindset and his chance of beating LD is sinking by the minute. Have I said anything out of norm yet? He now has to resort to mud slinging through the media to get attention.

#43 cooler, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Erhmmm, my reply was for Athelete1234. :rolleyes:

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

we just have different opinions:D U 2 are dramatizing the whole interludes. U 2 should apply for Don King's job when he retire:p

6. madbad

madbad Regular Member

HEY! I'm just trying to promote peace. I'm proposing, like a Camp David where 2 parties can meet, hash things out, then go have sushi and beer. A war monger I am not :D

7. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    no lat...i mean the canada trio...cooler...bananakid...and w................;)

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^"w" who???..^^

..from Canada??the Canada trio??..Wong8Egg??..:confused:..him??..naaah...;)

madbad : i think cooler is still upset over Taufik's apparent balk at snubbing the Toronto folks & not coming to Toronto to do his exhibition.:p right, cooler??..[​IMG]

9. ky1316

ky1316 New Member

Teacher
    Lin Dan has win in so many tournment that his overall prize money would be a huge number, these probably give him a sense of superior and allows him to purchase on luxuries.

As far as I know, he is friends with pop star like Leo Koo in Hong Kong and he is also regularly presented in clubbing in China. He dressed like celebrities, once he was snapped with D&G dressing from shirt to shoes.

Though he may be a bad actor, he is really well known in mainland China.

10. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    Well lemme rephrase a bit...as members of BC here, are we bashing TH, or being LD fanboys??:rolleyes:

11. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    oh...why not him???...:confused:

12. xXazn_romeoXx

xXazn_romeoXx Regular Member

North American Technical Director for Oliver Sport
    i'm not a "toronto folk" but i'm still steamed he's not comming :mad::p:D

13. cooler

cooler Regular Member

neither, all i read from the article is TH is bashing LD. So, is writing anything about TH that isn't sweet smelling and praising TH is bashing?
    I believe the media had only highlight 10-20% of TH characters. I'm sure people closer to TH or in the INA badminton loop would know the other 80-90% of TH that aren't published

#53 cooler, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  14. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Taufik has all his rights to call LD this or that. It's just his personality. I am not surprised. ;)

LD's job is to win and to take the medal, same as LYB.
    Their job is not to win "Mr. popularity". And even Mr. Popularity can not be liked by every single one in the world.

MJ, Kobe, LBJ, KG, etc all got flagant fouls sometimes, they can be suspended, and all of them got into shoving matches or even fight during their careers. Do you want to focus on their "mis-behaving" moments, or do you want to focus on their overall achivement as a pro athlete? It's your judgement.

Whether Taufik (or anyone) thinks LD is just a bad actor, or a true champion, it's not that important. The W-L record and the performance on the court will be the determine factor for him as a champion, but not the popularity vote from internet. :p

15. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Same thing goes to China team..I believe that media only reported 10% to 20% of real charater of China Team...I am sure that people closer to China team players would know that 80% or 90% of CBA or China players are not published...:D...wait until LD is aged 28 and see what he can do...;)

16. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    The diffrent between players from INA/DEN and China....INA players can voice their opinions and China players are not allowed to say ..just anything....

17. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Maybe save more time for training the skill rather than training for mouth can produce better players? :rolleyes: Big mouth might produce a "hot dog eating" champion, but usually not badminton champion. :p

18. cooler

cooler Regular Member

i have heard LD and other chinese players saying positive things about TH and Kido/setiwan. I don't think china team made them to say those nice things nor had asked them not to say negative things to others. LYB had admit match fixing in several occasions. When TH called LD as arrogant back in 2006, XXF spoke back for LD to the media. All these few examples doesn't indicate chinese players are being muffled to the media.
    If TH feels so concern about match fixing, he should join 'The Badminton Players Federation (BPF)'.

19. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Are you sure only a big mouth will do??..

..the last time i check, that Japanese "Hot Dog Eating Champ", Takeru Kobayashi from Japan, has not only a pretty wide mouth but a pretty long and flexible intestine and tummy...I mean, don't you think one must have a large storage space to store all those buns and processed meats??..:p [​IMG] ;)

#59 ctjcad, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  20. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    As usually Chinese fans are big mouth too ( on denial all the time..thats why they move to Canada and US..to voice their concerns.....haha...well..come to tournaments to know your chinese players.....there is no points how to talk/argue as both of u..do not know anything abt China team ...INA has produced many championships and Olympics..we do not need BIG MOUTH or know just to talk.....Chinese fans could not admitted that LD did give victories to CJ....thats so double standard....