Cai Yun ( 蔡赟 ) and Fu Haifeng ( 傅海峰 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by labyrinthian, Jun 1, 2005.

1. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Translation please someone!

2. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

"I only saw the reports (about the incident) after my return to Beijing and realised the severity of my actions. Many fans expressed their support on the web. Some fans criticised my mistake. I accept those sincerely and am actively dealing with it. After a week of reflections, I feel I must be responsible for my bad behaviour and must apologise publicly in the press."

On top of that, CaiYun wishes for forgiveness from his partner FuHaiFeng, "Similarly, I wish to say sorry to my partner Fu Hai Feng. My temper is just that, I wish he will understand. In our 7 years of partnership, we have been through loads, success, failure, happiness, grief..."

Lastly, CaiYun said, "I will treasure these last few years of my career in badminton and even more your (FHF?) friendship. I must tank all who gave me your views and criticism. You have showed me my true self and allowed me to reflect. I will only work harder and do my best for the coming Thomas Cup. Regardless if I will be fielded, I
    will work the hardest for the Chinese badminton team!!!"

3. Shift L

Shift L Regular Member

The following is from Cai Yun's blog (written on March 22, 2010):

[FONT=黑体]给所有支持我,爱护我的朋友们说声,对不起[/FONT]

好久没有更新了,因为自己这段时间压力比较大,心情也不是很好。而最近发生的一些事觉得有必要和支持我的朋友们说说,上周是全英公开赛整整一百届,在我心里全英赛是非常神圣和重要的,它历史的悠久,在球迷心中的地位,还有赛事的规模筹备都堪比任何大赛,我相信很多球员都会为拿到全英冠军而感到无比骄傲。 自己很幸运的在95和99届拿到了两次冠军,那画面永远都不会忘记。而今年一百年更是让人无限渴望,每一位球员都为之非常努力地训练,自己也不例外,全力以赴的准备比赛。但自从去年世锦赛后和搭档傅海峰因为伤病原因就参加了一站韩国超级赛,放弃了6站比赛.在这中间遇到了很多困难,特别是那种想要回到赛场打球的感觉非常迫切,在羽毛球这项运动中自己已经不年轻了,非常珍惜在球队的每一天,而面对伤病急也没用,这时心理也容易出现问题,失眠,急躁是最常见的问题,而自己睡眠一直不是很好,失眠导致脾气更不好,而这种难受的心情却只能自己承受和面对,不知不觉中这种不好的情绪也带到了打球中去了。 在全英比赛的8近4中我们遇到了从没输过的丹麦选手,比赛的结果让人非常失望,一时间难以平复自己的情绪。好几年没打这么差的球了,在比赛中我们一直都没放弃,在第一局失力,第二局落后的情况下我们扳回了一局。第三局在大比分落后的情况下同样在咬紧牙坚持,最后输三分,那种失望可想而知,赛后自己把球拍丢到了看台还踢飞了球包,而且拒绝了媒体的采访,当时自己根本没有意识到,只是难受,队友教练的安慰我只知道点头,李永波教练给我指出:渴望胜利没有错,但是正确的面对失败更重要,如何控制好自己,在赛场上才能更好的控制对手,只有这样才能更好的提高,而当时自己满脑子都是球,没想到这事的严重性。穿了衣服一刻没有逗留的离开了球馆。当全英赛结束自己也和搭档回到了北京,没参加瑞士的比赛。回京后自己才看到各种报道,才意识到事情的严重。 很多球迷也通过网络希望我继续努力坚持,不要放弃。另一部分则指出我的不对,批评,自己也很诚恳的接受,正面积极地去面对。通过这一周的反思,觉得要为自己的不当行为负责,有必要在媒体上公开道歉。首先自己代表的是中国羽毛球队,是一个集体,而自己的这种行为是在给这光荣集体带来很不好的影响,做为球队的一名老队员没有以身作则。回京后自己给在瑞士的李永波总教练,田秉毅教练承认了错误,道了歉,书面的检查自己已经写好,愿意全队做检讨,接受球队的一切处罚。同样自己也要对搭档傅海峰说声对不起,我的脾气有时就是这样,希望他谅解。和你搭档的7年时间我们经历的很多,成功,失败,开心,伤心。。。。。。。我想没有什么可以阻止我们,我会珍惜最后这几年的羽毛球生涯,更珍惜和你的友情。更要对所有给我提出批评意见的朋友们说声谢谢,是你们让我更好的看清自己,审视自己。我只会更加努力,在后面的汤姆斯杯上全力以赴,不管自己能否上场,我都会为中国羽毛球队付出所有!!!!!!!

4. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    thats very nice of Cai Yun to apologise for what he had done...
    i don't think many players can do that...open apologise...
    he is human after all...

5. venkatesh

venkatesh Regular Member

editor
    Great people accept their mistake. That's what makes them great.

I hope CY were able to read my message. I don't know how to translate it in Chinese, but if there's a good soul out there who can post what I posted here in CY's blog, it will be much appreciated. :)

6. floweryond

floweryond Regular Member

Engineering Designer
    I try to translate the whole article, FYI, just better than google:p

---------------

I haven’t updated my blog for a long time, because I was under the heavy pressure recently, and not in a very good mood. And I find it necessary to tell the friends supporting me about something happened these days. Last week is 100th Anniversary of All England Open. In my mind All England is very sacred and important. Its long history, its status in fans’ mind, and its preparation size is as well as any large events. I believe many players will be very proud of getting the All-England champion. I was very lucky to get the champions of 95th and 99th, and I never forget the scene that time. Every player was so eager for the champion of 100th Anniversary, for what they trained hard, so did I. I did my best to prepare for the tournament. But since last year's World Championships, because of injury, I and my partner Fu Haifeng only took part in Korea Super Series, and gave up six tournaments. During this time, I encountered many difficulties; especially have a strong desire to return to play. I’m not young in the sport of badminton, so I treasure everyday in the team. It is useless to be worry about injury, while psychological problems appeared easily. Insomnia, impatience is the most common problems. My sleep is not well usually, and insomnia is leading to worse temper. I could only face and endure this bad mood myself. Unconsciously I took such a bad mood in the play. In the quarterfinal of All England we met the Danish players who had never defeated us. The result of the match was so disappointing. I couldn’t calm down in a short while. I hadn’t played so bad for several years. During the match, we never gave up: After losing the 1st game, and once being behind in the 2nd game, we finally won a game back. In the 3rd game, although being led a lot of scores, we still stick in. Finally we lost 3 scores, the kind of disappointment can be imagined. After the match, I threw my racket to the stand and kicked up my kitbag, and refused the media interview. At that time, I felt nothing but depressed. I could only nod to response consolations from teammates and coaches. Coach Li Yongbo said to me: Desire to win is not wrong, but the right attitude to defeat is more important; how to control ourselves well is in order to better control the opponent on the court, so that can be better improved. But at that time, in my mind is only the match, and I did not find the seriousness of this matter. I left the gym right after putting on my clothes. After All England Open, I and my partner returned to Beijing, did not take part in Swiss Open. Until then I read many kinds of reports, I was getting to realize how serious the matter is. On the internet, many fans encourage me to stick to play, do not give up; some other fans censure me of my wrong. I sincerely accept these criticisms and make a positive way to face them. After a week’s self-reflection, I feel responsible for my wrong, and it is necessary to apologize publicly in the media. Firstly, I represent the Chinese badminton team, a collective. But my act brings a very bad effect on this glorious team. As an old team member I did not set a good example. After return to Beijing, I admitted mistakes and apologized to the head coach Li Yongbo and coach Tian Bingyi in Switzerland. I have made a written apology, I’m willing to be reviewed by the team, and to accept the team's any punishment. And I also have to say sorry to my partner Fu Haifeng: My temper was sometimes like this, I hope he could understand. In the seven years of partnering you, we have experienced so much, victory, lost, happiness, sadness. . . . . . . I think nothing can stop us. I will cherish these last few years of my badminton career, and treasure the friendship with you all the more. I also want to say thanks to the friends who criticize me: You make me realize myself better, and self-reflection. I will work harder, and do my best on the coming Thomas Cup. Regardless of whether I can play, I will contribute my all to Chinese badminton team! ! ! ! ! ! !

7. duree

duree Regular Member

dear venkatesh:

I am sorry that without your permission,I have translated your letter into Chinese and posted it in CY' s blog. I try my best to follow your original meaning and hope you could appreciated it.:p

the letter and the translation are in this page
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4997c2d60100gsu0.html#comment7

8. duree

duree Regular Member

I DONT KNOW WHY MY POST HAS BEEN DELETED ONCE MORE.
    I AM SORRY FOR THAT.

9. Isegrim

Isegrim Regular Member

that is really really good!
    moreover i like the sentence by li yongbo about losing games and the consequences for the future matches! i liked that!

10. V_forever

V_forever Regular Member

Student
    Spoken like a professional and a true person. I am sure of all that you've said and wrote; you meant all of it. You will always have my support CY. JIA YOU !!! :D

BTW; props to floweryond up ^^^^ for translating, pretty accurate.

for people who do understand Chinese and wish to see CY's actually blog entry;

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4997c2d60100gsu0.html?tj=1

11. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Thanks for the great translation....

12. venkatesh

venkatesh Regular Member

editor
    Thank you very much. :) Especially for the time and effort. I don't think I'll ever learn Chinese (even though I have Chinese blood 'coz my grandfather is Chinese). Your kindness will be rewarded threefold. :)

13. SImplelenna

SImplelenna Regular Member

Cai Yun ..Go for IT!!

Im really touch what Cy said inhis blog, i ever met Him in Indo Open 2005 , he is very kind and sure handsome..never thought that he could be soo emotional , but he is a human being..it can happenned to all of us, and more burden to him coz he is athelete more pressure.. and if someone could told him (write in his blog)to cure his insomnia please take meditation course.. who knew he would be have better emotional..thx for helping me..coz im fan of CY..forever
    GO go ..Cia youu

14. lamb-CY

lamb-CY Regular Member

STUDENT
    My friend sent me some photos about their training in JinJiang.All of this is from chinese media.enjoy

Attached Files:

15. lamb-CY

lamb-CY Regular Member

STUDENT
    training in JinJiang

Attached Files:

16. lamb-CY

lamb-CY Regular Member

STUDENT
    Another day maybe,they seems to be quite tired.

Attached Files:

17. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Oh now Cai yu become a coach , picking up 15 shutters in his hand, giving it to Fu haifeng to practice his shot:D

18. lamb-CY

lamb-CY Regular Member

STUDENT
    Cai is so handsome:p Fu is serious:cool:

19. lamb-CY

lamb-CY Regular Member

STUDENT
    ha,I don’t think Cai become a coach now,i heard he got injuried when chinese team reached JinJiang at the beginning ,so he can only did some simple training.And after one week he come back with Fu in the normal training.

20. lamb-CY

lamb-CY Regular Member

STUDENT
    This time Cai&Fu become the 2nd MD ,the media said it's the plan of LI yong bo,cause indeed the chinese team needs the one important point of them.​

Attached Files: