Badminton Training in SG

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by JTVICTOR, Nov 20, 2010.

1. DeVi|_FaT

DeVi|_FaT Regular Member

Student
    any slots for training? care to enlighten me on the details and coaching fees as well?

2. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi everyone, I am providing badminton lessons at all areas in Singapore. Private sessions as well as group sessions can be arranged. Students of all ages are welcomed. Proper coaching and guidance are the best way to improve your skills and techniques. Tactical play would be covered in the lessons as well. If you are interested to improve your game and start winning, do contact me at 81332169! Get more information about the additional free lesson as well. Cheers

3. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi everyone, I am providing badminton lessons at all areas in Singapore. Private sessions as well as group sessions can be arranged. Students of all ages are welcomed. Proper coaching and guidance are the best way to improve your skills and techniques. Tactical play would be covered in the lessons as well. If you are interested to improve your game and start winning, do contact me at 81332169! Get more information about the additional free lesson as well. Cheers ​

4. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Badminton Coaching/ Training in Singapore

Hi All,

I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes.

Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience.

Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks. ​

5. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All,

I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes.

Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience.

Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks

6. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All,

Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks ​

7. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All,

Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks

8. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Promotional Rates for the Month of Jan, come and try out the coaching/training sessions and improve your game! Call meat 81332169!

9. felixlim

felixlim Regular Member

Hihi interested in some training as well, what are the rates like and locales?

10. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi felixlim, ive sent u a pm.

11. eiramecarg

eiramecarg New Member

merchandiser
    hi..any lessons somewhere in north? am from yishun..how much?

12. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Replied all queries! Interested feel feel to ask me anything! Contact me at 81332169.

13. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All,

Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks. ​

14. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Classes now opened at bukit timah area due to good response in that area! Interested, contact me at 81332169 to register.

15. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All,

16. pociteh

pociteh Regular Member

Student
    I had a few sessions with Jimmy (note that he's my first coach).

He pointed out both the big and small things that I need to improve, like my leg strength and agility, the position of my left hand which was blocking my body movement, my wrist movement in net shots, etc. Then he worked on those things session by session. I've only been to about 3 sessions, but I've seen some improvements (the rest will take time as I'd formed wrong habits).

I think he's a competent and observant coach and I'd recommend him to others.

--

Jimmy, sorry it took me a while to write this, but here you go!

17. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

18. Zacharysoh

Zacharysoh Regular Member

Clerical Work
    My group and I ever "witnessed" how Jimmy trained his trainee :eek:. We do not know the training fee but our "verdict" was "good" for his coaching style. Well, if u need a coach --- pm/call/sms him for details and if you think the fee is reasonable ... No harm give it a try. This is our "view" on Coach Jimmy and we do not know other coaches in his training team (for u to find out). Happy training :) ....

19. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Thanks alot Zac! Appreciated very much!

20. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks. ​