looking for playing group at HCMC

Discussion in 'Vietnam' started by Birdiegut, Aug 28, 2005.

1. hieupt

hieupt Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Hi proacevn,
    I'm Vietnamese, living in HCM. Searching around for the English club where I could try to improve my poor English as well as enjoying the badminton games which is the most favorite sport of mine.

How long have you been in Vietnam? Can you speak Vietnamese?

Actually, it sounds impossible to find the club has many women who'd like to play single. If you are a good player, it's no problem for you to switch to play in double. The problem here, I think, how would you communicate with your partner since most of us can not speak English very well.

Do you know any club which has a lot of foreigners in Ho Chi Minh? I'd like to join you guys to enjoy the badminton and to practice my English as well.

Thanks....

2. proacevn

proacevn Regular Member

Student
    Hi hieupt!
    Minh la nguoi Viet ma ban Hieu. Minh cung muon kiem nhom nao danh cau long nhieu nguoi nuoc ngoai de trau doi anh van luon. Neu Hieu kiem duoc thi bao cho minh biet nha. Cam on nhieu. Danh doi voi danh don khac nhau chu. Nhieu nguoi danh doi tot nhung sang danh don lai ko duoc, nguoc lai cung vay. Minh cung ko phai la danh tot lam, nhung tu truoc gio minh chi toan danh don thoi, cung co danh doi nu, minh ko biet danh doi nam nu, vi vay minh moi can nhom nao nhieu nu, de neu ko ai danh don thi minh con co the danh doi nu. Da so cac nhom danh thuong xuyen thi nhieu nam it nu. Minh chua kiem duoc nhom nao de danh ca. Chan qua!