KD Sports House, Kota Damansara

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Ultraman, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Iqmal B.

Iqmal B. Regular Member

Part Time Badminton Player
    Very nice!

#101 Iqmal B., Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  2. Ultraman

Ultraman Regular Member

Update:

IMG-20110917-00065.jpg

IMG-20110917-00066.jpg

*... but sorry guys. Already bought it all.

#102 Ultraman, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  3. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    WOW... wondering that nanoray 700RP is how much after discount

4. Khai_AS10

Khai_AS10 Regular Member

Project Basis
    Yup agree with you alanwong76...How much after discount?

5. Ultraman

Ultraman Regular Member

Maybe 30%. To confirm, you need to talk to Ronald. Beli... Jangan tak beli bro. LOL

6. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    just now went to puchong buy badminton shoe.. then go visit AJ and ask for the price for the Nanoray 700RP, the retail price is RM699 and with a 32% discount, final price is RM476 without string and grip. and guess what, because i told the boss i just bought arcsaber 10 last week. well then the boss told me i can trade in my arcsaber 10 and buy the nanoray 700rp. and... =.=' he said maximum can pay RM400 for my arc 10.............

Here comes the most interesting part... around 3 weeks ago, i was asking the price for the arc saber 10 around PJ racket shop.. and AJ quote me RM630 for it without string and grip. Just now when i told AJ boss i bought arcsaber 10 last week and.. he ask me how much i bought. well, i told him i bought at outside at the price of RM630 (which i bought at KD at RM650). GUESS WHAT, THE BOSS TELL ME, I BOUGHT MY ARCSABER 10 AT OVERPRICE !!! he said he is selling cheaper....

as the thread earlier i had mention about my arcsaber 10 price at :

modern sport - RM600 cash term
    KD - RM650 cash or card without charging interest
    AJ - RM630 cash or card with 2% charges ( RM630 +2% charges = RM 642.6)

So ? what is the different buying at KD or AJ ? since i live at SS 2, is more better i go KD. the most important is. AJ give me some bad images about their selling method... well another things i dont like is that.. for me, are they really pro on selling their knowledge about rackets ? the first time i went AJ to ask about arcsaber 10 and arcsaber z slash, the boss told me arcsaber 10 is more reliable and better than z slash and keep pushing me buy arcsaber 10. but just now when i ask again about arcsaber 10 and z slash before i ask the nanoray. the boss told me arcsaber 10 can't compare with z slash... =.=' definitely z slash is better...

through the experience just now, guess i won't go to AJ anymore for the badminton products...( just my personal feelings, no offense).

7. VICEE5

VICEE5 Regular Member

agreed with you ^^ ... in fact they are not really cheap... they sell racket based on your "face", if they think you can potong then will up the price... in fact, i experience before, Carbonex 21Sp, an old racket, you think how much they are selling ? Rm330 ... anyplace I can easily get at Rm280 - Rm300...

8. Khai_AS10

Khai_AS10 Regular Member

Project Basis
    Alanwong76 & VICEE5.....

I already have bad experience with AJ before..... well both of you have feel it then....
    One and half years buying stuff with them but no special treat from them.... they strung my NS9900 and BS09 until broke itself....:mad:
    What I get.... guess what?? NOTHING.... (base on my true bad experience with AJ before)
    Really dissapointed.... so.... happy buying with those shops that serve us better....

hehehehehe.................

9. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    yup... if compare to modern sport, AJ and KD, i prefer KD.

AJ - gave me bad experience from what they propose to me

modern sport - saw on some thread said they won't immediately string for you for new racket.. need to wait.

KD - for the first time i went.. it didn't talk so much. but i like his stringing skill. damn pro and few of my friend and me agreed that. will go KD purchase 700RP on next month ^_^

10. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

What is the tension you requested? OR the stringer is rather inexperience?

11. Khai_AS10

Khai_AS10 Regular Member

Project Basis
    Pardon... You refer to my thread?
    The tension is 27lbs for the first string.... You are 150% RIGHT bro..... AJ use inexperience stringer which they import from Myanmar I think....

12. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Yup, sorry for didn't quote your post earlier.. No wonder la.. If not, BS09 27lbs where got so easily break:D

13. samsudds

samsudds Regular Member

Engineer
    Khai, AJ gv no compensation for ur loss? Even an apology?Both ns9900 & bs09 broke @ 27lbs, uncommon

14. Khai_AS10

Khai_AS10 Regular Member

Project Basis
    Well bro, that is the truth.... That is why i just go there to compare some of the new rackets prices only... FYI bro I bought BS09 for 2 pcs... Want to try VT80.... Huhu....

15. bartwuster

bartwuster Regular Member

AJ is not that cheap, and for the string job, i've also experienced the same thing, i wrote somewhere about their poor stringing job.

And now even if you call AJ just to ask about the availability of any racket, you know what will be the answer?

"If you wanna buy, you come la, look for yourselves... If not, don't call la.."

How am I going to know whether the racket is available or not?
    "Superb" customer service I must say.. :)

But now there are too many shops that can offer better price, if not better customer service, as to quote bro khai_AS10, "happy buying with those shops that serve us better...."

16. concretemad

concretemad Regular Member

engineer
    Im no AJ fan but AJ does offer 'consistent' and competitive price. And i thk the owner is willing to go extra mile too like AJ carries continuous grommet for some of the defective yonex frames. Glad that a shop like that do exist. However, no doubt about the stringing service....

17. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    like any badminton enthusiasts...i like to go around badminton shops in Klang valley to look-look and see-see
    any nice rackets or shirts...even dont buy also, i will just go in and have a look...
    i have no chance to go KD, as not convenient for me..i used to go to AJ quite often last time...
    their salesmen will follow wherever you go..of coz this is part of customer service...but the moment
    they senses that you do not have intentions to buy, just look-look, see-see...they will show one kind of face
    like not so please with your presence...if the opposite case, you are buying something, they will treat you like king...
    free mineral water...give promises.....this racket can go 30 lbs easily, this racket break, one replace one...
    i bought one racket from them before....Ti10 2 gen, so far racket is good, so no complain

after many window shopping in AJ, my last trip last year, i went inside, before i look-look, see-see
    the salesman, wearing spec one, told me, you again?? last time come also never buy....eventhough i admit i seldom buy
    from them, but i think that's not the right way to deal with your customer or potential customers....
    since that time, i never been to AJ anymore...i went Hock Eng Bangi now as the salespeople don't even bother you
    if you have any questions, just ask them...

18. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    totally agree ^_^

19. terrance 118

terrance 118 Regular Member

Can't agree more with u guys. I must say that AJ's services are sucks to the max. I would not recommend anyone to go to AJ.

20. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    Anyone got hock eng - bangi phone number? i need to make some enquiry. Thanks