looking for players at tampines sports hall

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by ahchua, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    071110 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)

players for this sun currently are
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy

we will cap the number of players at 22!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.THANK YOU!

2. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    peter u coming this sunday?

3. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    071110 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy
    10.brenda
    11.brenda's friend 1(new)
    12.brenda's friend 2(new)

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.THANK YOU!

4. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy
    10.brenda
    13.derek
    14.suan xian
    15.xavier(TBC)

5. daversatile

daversatile Regular Member

pls count me in for this Sunday's session. thanks
    D

6. Ti10Purple

Ti10Purple Regular Member

game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy
    10.brenda
    13.derek
    14.suan xian
    15.xavier(TBC)
    16. Tan

players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

7. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.milo
    9.jeremy
    10.brenda
    13.derek
    14.suan xian
    15.xavier(TBC)
    16. Tan
    17.david

players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

8. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    141110 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.ferrerkiko(new)
    9.jyz

9. milokid

milokid Regular Member

hey keith
    add me in for next sunday
    thank you!

10. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    141110 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.ferrerkiko(new)
    9.jyz
    10.milokid

11. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    more players needed for this week gamE!!!! interested players pls contact me!!!

12. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.ferrerkiko(new)
    9.yew heng
    10.milokid
    11.gideon
    12.guanxiang

13. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    211110 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.guanxiang
    9.gideon

#193 ahchua, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  14. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    211110 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.guanxiang
    9.gideon
    10.ferrerkiko

15. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.guanxiang
    9.gideon
    10.ferrerkiko
    11.kangwei
    12.dennis

16. ::R::

::R:: Regular Member

Student
    Hi keith, do include me for this sunday's game... thanks! :)

17. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.guanxiang
    9.gideon
    10.ferrerkiko
    11.kangwei
    12.dennis
    13.ronald
    14.betsy

18. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.guanxiang
    9.gideon
    10.ferrerkiko
    11.kangwei
    12.dennis
    13.suan xian
    14.betsy

19. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.guanxiang
    9.gideon
    10.ferrerkiko
    11.kangwei
    12.dennis
    13.suan xian
    14.betsy

20. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.lihua
    3.junbao
    4.yiping
    5.liuchen
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.guanxiang
    9.gideon
    10.ferrerkiko
    11.kangwei
    12.dennis
    13.suan xian
    14.betsy
    15.darren