WISE 2086 - Error Codes

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Zoidius, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Zoidius

Zoidius Regular Member

My WISE 2086 tensioner has just started flashing a 5 whenever i switch it on, anyone have any idea what that error code means? :confused:

Unfortunately it's well beyond the two year warranty and I'm based in the UK so I'm not sure where I can get it fixed, anyone have experience of UK WISE repairs/servicing?

I'm be interested if anyone knows what the various error codes on these machines mean if anyone has a link or something?

2. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

unfortunately, you have to send yours to get servicing. you can contact www.watdon.co.uk since they are official distributor for Wise2086 in UK.

error 5 : cell zero

you can not do self-servicing since it needs a computer, special adapter and program to do it.

3. Zoidius

Zoidius Regular Member

Thanks for the reply maa2003, I've contacted the helpful people at Watdon and have arranged for it to be repaired.

4. Big Smash Jim

Big Smash Jim Regular Member

self employed handyman
    Mine too is displaying code 5 it pulls fast then pulls slow and doesn't give two beeps to confirm tension reached. It is all boxed up and ready to go back for repair this week, a little dissapointed it has broken down in less than 2 years.