Misaki Matsutomo ( 松友美佐紀 )

Discussion in 'Japan Professional Players' started by chris-ccc, Aug 16, 2010.

1. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

were you able to take a picture with her on the final day? :D

2. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    Nope, you do know that we are suppose to take pictures unless they are comfortable...

3. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

haha... I know :D That's too bad.

#523 suetyan, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  4. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Japanese Women's team at the 2013 Indonesian Super League

Here is a photo of the Japanese Women's Team at the 2013 Indonesian Super League.

Attached Files:

#524 chris-ccc, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  5. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    Wow, just include me in with the 10 girls and it's just nice for us to make a football team. And also nice and fun house parties.:rolleyes:

6. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Hey, this is badminton team.. Not a football team:D

7. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    Almost everyone in the professional arena has a sport other than their main sport as a stress reliever. I think LD plays football too. :D If only Man U plays badminton as a stress reliever :)

8. ianmaster

ianmaster Regular Member

Heiii... this thread's last post is at Feb 2013, one year ago... No update about Misaki? :D

9. zhuangcorp

zhuangcorp Regular Member

I was watching her recent loss to Ma Jin/Tang yuanting.

I noticed that her serve seems illegal to me. She starts her motion, pulls back, then starts again.
    Anybody else notice this?

10. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

11. RedShuttle

RedShuttle Regular Member

Misaki-chan is as cute as ever. But I wonder what happened to her creativity, to her imaginative shots. The Japanese coaches are ruining her.

12. RedShuttle

13. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Tomomi Saki and Takahashi Lihua will strive for an Olympic medal in Rio 2016

Hi RedShuttle,

Thank you for the link to the article. :):):)

I cannot read Chinese, therefore I use Google's translation.

It was really so funny; that I was falling off my chair laughing when reading the translation.

Thank you again. :):):)

14. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    Hilarious translation - thank you, Google :D
    (The bolded emphasis and emoticons are mine.)
    -------------

Japan doubles Cenozoic Takahashi Lihua / loose Tomomi Saki: small stature large energy
    At 10:05 on April 13, 2014

Wen, Li Hailiang

In January, the Japanese women's doubles combination Takahashi Lihua / loose Tomomi Saki super race in Malaysia beat China's Olympic champion Tian Qing / Zhao Yunlei, this is their second defeat Tian Zhao combinations. Although they had worked hard in the final 3 innings defeat Chinese teenager package should Xin / Tang Jinhua, but its strength has been demonstrated very underestimated.

Last December's All-Japan Comprehensive Championships, reporters shortly before the first round started, please head coach of the Japanese team in the women's doubles championship Prospect Island celebrate, celebrate the island's first choice given that Takahashi Lihua / loose Tomomi Saki . Sure, Takahashi Lihua / loose Tomomi Saki final victory, winning three consecutive doubles.

Less than 1 meter 6 petite stature, watery eyes, loose Tomomi Saki first impression is like a live-action version of the doll, the Japanese media is more challenging, "the goddess of the world," she reported.

April 2010, Pine Tomomi Saki Japanese uni Francis joined the company. Before the interview, the interviewer asked her after entering the company to become social beings want to do? Songyou said: "A person to ride the tram, in the middle will not get lost, smooth arrival." Replied Songyou not difficult to understand, Tokyo has called the world's most complex transportation network, JR (Japan Railways), private railway, subway etc., not to mention foreigners face as dense cobweb-like the lines, the Japanese sometimes confusing.

Now, pine Tomomi Saki has been able to successfully transfer a person in Tokyo a variety of trams. She said: "As a national team player, an annual competition in foreign as well as domestic training camp for more than 200 days and therefore, a man of leisure time I would go to some tram've never been to a place to relax and eliminate your stress and tension. . "

Songyou Misa Yuki was born in Tokushima Prefecture south of Honshu. She had won the game 4-6 grades pupils Japan singles champion, three-year junior high school, she won the singles title at the Japan National Junior competitions. After that, the Friends came loose Miyagi badminton Strong School - San Viru Tesla · Intech school to high school. When high school sophomore, she won the women's singles, doubles and group three national high school championship game in Japan.

By her mother's influence, pine Tomomi Saki picked up a badminton racket. And really, as a competitive sport to participate in, or when she was six years old. Her childhood practiced swimming and gymnastics, gymnastics attended nursery Shihai report shows, her parents also came to watch. As a result, she was too nervous, the body is inserted into the bottom of the box horse. Parents said to her: "Come badminton practice it, you do not have other athletic sports."

After practicing badminton, progress Songyou soon. Although she did not play badminton let yourself feel how happy, but never thought of giving up. Playing the game, after losing to opponents, she would cry uncontrollably, but this is her way to spur progress. Parents gave a loose Tomomi Saki strong support, starting from the second grade, she participated in all the games, the parents will give her video. After returning home, the family watching the video has become a habit.

Friends Song said: "Parents will soon be watching the game angry discontent, and I watched the video, will find some of their own areas for improvement I would like to own relatively short stature, strength than the other, how to hit the ball. uncomfortable position to each other, so that the quality of the opponent's back to the ball drop. "Later, opponents of the initiative to analyze the technical and tactical became her habit.

Junior high school third grade, when friends get a chance to loosen China participated in a 40-day training camp. When training camp started, the face of Chinese players dunks, she did not parry. Play practice match, she quickly defeated. By the final stages of training, the battle with the Chinese players, she was able to fight with each other to form multi-shot, the game is also a fight to the tiebreaker was lost. She said:. "Through 40 days of training, I'm getting used to the Chinese player the ball back quickly, feel slowly being changed from after that experience, I will not feel so afraid of the Chinese players of the game, the first inning to very poor score might lose the second game to keep up with the rhythm of the opponent, the game was played there and I think the key is training environment determines the strength of ability. "

Friends of the same song, like Takahashi Lihua also affected by her mother's influence began to practice badminton. When the fourth grade, she won a full debut Japanese students in group B championship, sister Sayaka Takahashi won the primary C Group 3. It is precisely because the sisters good grades, Takahashi became a feather fans.

Takahashi said: "My character is determined afterwards will be very focused on doing something, do not like leaving it, after badminton practice, in addition to tutoring school, practiced before swimming, piano gave up my father used to be stick. fans, and later because of me, began to keen on badminton. "

After Takahashi Lihua consecutive win in Japan elementary grade 5 and 6 games. Before graduating from elementary school, she considered a good path in life after his decision to leave home in Nara Prefecture, to St. Viru Tesla · Intech junior while playing, while reading.

Takahashi recalls: "I was not the kind of a recognition of the progress of the students will then coach 田所光 men say 'you dirty ****er', :)eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Google, behave yourself!!) it will stimulate me, let me progress.." Junior middle school in the winter, Takahashi suffering from a disc, make her sleepless nights, even sitting in a chair will be pain tears. Even so, she did not cry in front of the field as the coach had heard pain. She said his personality too strong, even a coach, did not want to throw in the towel. She said: "Seeing the people around are in progress, and that they feel pain, not a reason to regret losing, I came all the way here to play, no matter what they have to stick to it.."

Junior, Takahashi has been focusing on singles competition. Three days, she has become the school's number one singles player. High school freshman, she won first in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan National Sports Conference qualifiers. However, to the first round of the national tournament is lost. She began to doubt their strength, for the first time had to abandon the idea of ​​playing.

Turning point came in the second year of high school in the fall, beginning with pine Tomomi Takahashi Saki form doubles combinations. Takahashi said: "The high one time, the coach let me play doubles also try to play a song Tomomi Saki not power-type player, her quick mind, good pitch organization, and my strong offensive capability, we just can form. complementary. "After two with doubles, quickly achieved good results in the Japanese domestic competitions. In 2008, they won the national high school champion in the All Japan Championship also scored four integrated intensity.

April 2009, Takahashi Lihua high school graduation 后加入尤尼西斯 companies. That same month, she and pine Tomomi Saki on the Osaka International Challenge multi-national team players in a row to win the championship. However, they stop 8 in Japan Comprehensive tournament. Saki and loose Tomomi triumph in the women's singles competition, reached the semi-finals. In the once 20 to 17 lead in the case, and ultimately lost to Japan was the number one singles Eriko Hirose wing. 2010, Pine Tomomi Saki lost in Thailand's Sriracha Snow World Youth Championship held in Mexico in the final, to get women's singles runner-up.

Takahashi was worried Songyou abandon doubles, specializing in singles. She said: "Friends of loose singles score very good if she decided to play singles, I can only wish to open a number, then look for another partner up.." Although my heart worried, but Takahashi did not personally asked to consider whether the song does not play doubles Friends . They elected to the Japan national team until after the doubles group, worries Takahashi finally eliminated.

At that time, the Japanese team / Suetsuna Satoko Fujii Mizuki / wall rock so good and Shizuka Matsuo / Naito true before 田美顺 are ranked in the world top 10. In the national team, with the pine Tomomi Takahashi Saki belongs only to No. 4 characters. However, they did beat the senior sister apprentice in the 2011 All-Japan Comprehensive Championships, won its first championship. Has been able to achieve such results, Songyou analysis, said:. "At the time, often practicing on the front 田美顺 / Suetsuna Satoko and other predecessors together, the strength little by little closer to their advantages and disadvantages are also very understanding."

2012 Denmark Super Series, Takahashi Lihua / loose Tomomi Saki made their badminton career, the most important victory. Before the game, they just lost a pair of non-national players in Japan's domestic league. With remorse and anxiety, they came to Denmark. Takahashi said:. "Although I constantly remind ourselves of some positive, the next race refueling, but the sense of loss, but to always adjust" the first round, once they are 10 to 17 behind in the tiebreaker, and ultimately win the game. Two games before the semi-finals, they have been dragged into a tiebreaker. Takahashi recalled: "At the time that constantly remind myself that I do not want to lose, we must hold on."

Semi-final against Olympic champion Tian Qing / Zhao Yunlei, the two tactics well prepared, they will be good at the net several organizations mobilized to pitch the Zhao Yunlei backcourt, let Tian Qing backcourt attack strength is difficult to play. The loose Tomomi Saki then grab the net positive for Takahashi manufacture offensive opportunities. Eventually, they defeated 2 to 1 Tian Qing / Zhao Yunlei, scored the first Super Series final. Though lost to Chinese players Ma Jin / Tang Jinhua in the final, they are very satisfied with the results. Takahashi said: "Seeing Mizuki Fujii / wall rock so good to get the Olympic runner-up, and we feel that they have medal hopes at the Olympics." Loose friends, said: "If we want to get good grades at the Rio Olympics, it must overcome Chinese players. later opponents will be more research and find a good way to deal with. "

January 2013, Takahashi Lihua / Tomomi Saki get loose Malaysian Super Series runner-up. May the Sudirman Cup tournament in Japan, the team with the Danish team big score tied 2 to 2 level, Takahashi Lihua / loose Tomomi Saki defeated Denmark thing as Camilla / Peterson, to help the Japanese team in Sudi Mann Cup for the first time to beat a powerhouse team in the history of Denmark. June 2013 Singapore Super Series, they have to beat China's Cheng Shu / package should Xin and other players, scored the second Super Series final.

In early February of this year, Saki and loose Tomomi Takahashi Lihua participated in the Indonesian Badminton Super League, where they Uniroyal Francis women's team won the runner-up team. After returning home, they went to Tokyo Akabane national team training camp, preparing for the German Open and the All England Championships.

Takahashi Lihua / loose Tomomi Saki companies where the head coach of the Sith uni-ment evaluation of the disciples, said:. "Their advantage is that strong defensive ability, physical strength is better Takahashi type players are diligent, hardworking and loose during practice Friends play very smart, net before the ball well. loose friends at the net, Takahashi in the backcourt attack, is their most favorable formation. downside is that less competition experience, sometimes nervous last year the first round of the All Japan Championships comprehensive, significantly less strength to face their own players, because they are too tight, played the final 3 innings, 21 more than 19 thrilling tiebreaker to win. Additionally, the ability to loose friends in the backcourt offensive worse. "Speaking before the Indonesian Badminton League , in Article Biao, said: "We won the runner-up, but Takahashi / Songyou maintained their recent victory in the race was a good state of adjustment.."

Japanese team celebrate women's doubles coach Nakajima commented:. "Takahashi / Songyou combination in power, speed and there is a great gap between Chinese players, there are a lack of technological progress if, before we played was playing with China 10 wins 1, is now playing 10 times to win twice. "

For the 2016 Rio Olympics, Takahashi Lihua / loose Tomomi Saki have said before, the Olympics is a dream for them, now it is a goal we must achieve to qualify, and strive in the Olympic medal standings leave your name.

Takahashi Lihua AyakaTAKAHASHI

Birthdate: April 19, 1990
    Height: 1 m 64
    Hobbies: Nail, looking for tasty coffee shop
    Birthdate: February 8, 1992
    Height: 1 m 59
    Hobbies: watching DVD
    Favorite food: Strawberries

The main record:
    2012 U.S. Open champion
    2012 Canadian Open champion
    2012 Gold Cup champion Indonesia
    2012 Denmark Super Series runner-up
    2013 Malaysian Super Series runner-up
    2013 Singapore Super Series runner-up
    2014 Malaysian Super Series runner-up

15. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Hilarious translation

What a strong mindset. Lol.

16. RedShuttle

The coach said "you stinky idiot". Not exactly a complement but not Google vulgar.

17. RedShuttle

18. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
  19. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
  20. *___*

*___* Regular Member

Been very impressed with Matsutomo/ Takahashi recently. Beaten Bao/ Tang Jinhua and Pedersen/ Juhl recently. They never seem go get well beaten in a game either. Always within a few points.

Should win their home Superseries event tomorrow.

Hope to see Misaki have some better XD performances with Hayakawa from now.